Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: He should start hugging and kissing her:
After a few minutes 14 18.42%
After a few hours 19 25.00%
Not until the second date 14 18.42%
On the third date or it's hopeless 29 38.16%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 08:49 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,635,128 times

Advertisements

Whenever the time is right for both. 30-45 minutes on some occasions and 2 weeks in others. There are no guidlines for everyone to follow. Dating rules are nonsense, although many seem to have need for them because they lack ability to live their own lives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2012, 08:52 AM

1,089 posts, read 1,426,610 times
Wow Cyborgt800, you don't understand courting do you? She pays her own way until she puts out? You are just 'friends' until she sleeps with you? In other words: You don't bring anything to the table, until she brings herself to the bed. You truly have no clue as to how to treat a lady. Good luck with that.

Old 08-10-2012, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Clearly 'tis many of you that have reading comprehension problems in regard to my post!
You want to get bent out of shape based on what you THINK you read instead of what I actually wrote!

You missed my whole point, which is a woman can take as long as she wants to get to know me...but until we're sexually active we're just friends....no dinners or dates unless dutch as any other friend would be.

My second point was that the whole waiting thing is a GAME! Women will sleep with a guy quickly if she wants to buy will play the "respect me" game of she thinks it could be a long term relationship!

I don't understand women? Ha! Clearly many of you don't....and you wonder why nice guys get crapped on by women while bad boys get everything....I just told you why!

You wussy guys came gamer girls can label me all you want but I AM the only one being honest here!
If a woman uses sex as a commodity, she's nothing but a Wh@re...it doesn't matter if she's trying to get money, love, security or respect! She's still trading sex FOR something!

Women who are truly liberated have sex based simply on desire and don't expect anything but pleasure in return...of course you want to label her a Sl#t and shame her, but she's the one worthy of respect...and it doesntean she's easy, indescriminate or unsafe. It simply means she's in control of her own sexuality...a woman like that can't get "played" because she has NO agenda....

Likewise a guy who is honest and admits he's only interested in sex will be chastised as being a neanderthal...when they slimy guys who use "love" you get sex are labeled nice guys right up until they get it then bail...then you can cry that all men are sleazy and use the excuse that you were played! Pathetic....its all a game!
Take responsibilty for yourself...if you WANT sex get it, if you don't then don't...

Any woman who claims she was played is weak and not in control of herself....she is admitting that she's a victim and not intelligent enough to deal or make decisions for herself.

Now go ahead and cherry pick this apart andusquote me....it just shows your own ignorance.
I agree with your post, its rather refreshing to see someone else get it for a change. Here is my short angle on what you wrote. A woman, can be sexualy attracted to a nice guy as well as bad boy (and everything in between obviously). If she meets a nice guy and thinks of him as boyfriend material, thats when "ill make him wait 90 days, because otherwise he would think im a ****, besides "the rules" advises it" - type of treatment the guy receives. He walks around with blue balss for 3 mnths and has to beg for sex for the lifetime of the relationship, as she holds the ultimate power of vajayjay over his head, from day 1. If she meets a bad boy, who is clearly not a boyfriend material, because he treats her like crap, yet is still sexualy attracted to him, she will give it up on the first date as long as the guy knows how to seduce her and provide her with ability to push the responsibility for sex on something or someone else. "oh, he swept me off my feet, there was nothing i could do" "i had too much to drink, and was really horny, there was nothng i could do". Now, ask some guys what they would rather have, blue balls for 3 months and having to beg for sex forever or ability to get laid on a first date. You all know this is real talk.

Old 08-10-2012, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthfrodo View Post
Wow Cyborgt800, you don't understand courting do you? She pays her own way until she puts out? You are just 'friends' until she sleeps with you? In other words: You don't bring anything to the table, until she brings herself to the bed. You truly have no clue as to how to treat a lady. Good luck with that.
chivalry, romanticism and courting are no longer relevant in todays dating world. Welcome to 2012.

Old 08-10-2012, 09:07 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,725,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
chivalry, romanticism and courting are no longer relevant in todays dating world. Welcome to 2012.
Maybe for some people, but it's very relevant in mine. That could be why I've been single for going on 3 years though.

Old 08-10-2012, 09:16 AM

1,089 posts, read 1,426,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post

If you only do it to get your rocks off, you don't need a woman. Do it in your sock.

Old 08-10-2012, 09:22 AM

4,505 posts, read 6,511,754 times
You CLEARLY didn't comprehend what I wrote! I didn't say that at all.

Old 08-10-2012, 09:29 AM

4,505 posts, read 6,511,754 times
Courting? Bah! You wanted equaility...this is it!

You are responsible for yourself.

You want a guy to Woo you with stuff and then you go to the highest bidder?

...what's THAT called?

Old 08-10-2012, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthfrodo View Post
If you only do it to get your rocks off, you don't need a woman. Do it in your sock.
Not the same. Psychological aspect is lacking. Same reason women fantasize about making love to men, not buying a dozen fresh batteries for their vibrator.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:22 AM

48 posts, read 95,341 times
Kissing, hugging, hand holding, etc would be about a few dates in. Foreplay and sexual funtimes for me personally... a few months.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships