Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 09:12 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,913,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
....most of the time, things get into the heat of the moment and sex is rather unplanned, right? Well, I have a major OCD-ish problem with toilet seats and girls usually sit on toilet seats. I would be thinking too much about whether or not her buttocks are dirty than actually enjoying her buttocks.

If it were happening in my bed, I'd be worried and thinking about how my bedsheets are getting dirty (not the good kind of dirty) and contaminated.

I don't know. How would I deal with this? Anyone else think this way? Does anyone have a significant other who is like me? How do you two deal with it?
This sounds like you have a mental illness..This is not normal. Imagine this..people exhale and bits of moisture laden with germs and dust and inner bodily fluids in a misted form are inhaled by you...Have you considered leaving the planet...If I were a woman and you had your face close to my buttocks ....and I knew what you were thinking- that instead of thinking of me you were thinking of dirt----------------I would turn around and smack your face silly- and kick you out of the bed till you behaved like a man instead of a child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2012, 09:12 PM

7,284 posts, read 13,008,049 times
Wipe her down with those wipey things, wear gloves, mask, and rubber sheets so you can hose everything off . . .that should take care of it. Oh, and maybe goggles.

Old 05-22-2012, 09:22 PM

5,418 posts, read 9,251,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
Wipe her down with those wipey things, wear gloves, mask, and rubber sheets so you can hose everything off . . .that should take care of it. Oh, and maybe goggles.
"Oooh, yeah baby, I love how sexy you are in the 'just walked out of the quarantine ward' look."

OP, get over it. I thought you worked in the medical field somehow? If so, you should be well aware that there is no way of preventing that. The things in your pockets, her purse, the human mouth, your car, your kitchen, the bathroom at work and at home... You're not going to be able to keep her in a bubble.

Best solution is to get over it or get therapy as others have stated (and probably not post about it online, where it probably caused many a chuckle at your expense.)

Old 05-22-2012, 09:50 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,695,126 times
OP is best to find a woman with very short, easy dry - easy style hair to shower with who does not have a spray-on tan.

OP: These days, Blow up dolls are quite life-like. Some of the top-end dolls, if your budget may afford, sound and look pretty darn close to being a real woman. Then there's something which might be better for you, it's called the Wallbanger at sextoy dot com for under $40. You won't even have to do anything with that except throw some alcohol down [or hand sanitizer, that's an idea] where you're supposed to put your chimichanga and on the outside so you can remove it off of your shower wall. That would be super embarrassing for your mom to see if she came over. I'd die if it were me and my mom saw it.

Whatever you choose - take care of you. Good luck.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:24 PM

There is one thing I would love to do with Howie Mandel - take my left hand after not having a bath for a few days...scratch my sweaty lint laden crack................then get Howie down and smear that hand all over his face and watch him have a heart attack....actually, I feel about as sorry for germaphobes as I do hoarders...some so-called conditions are just a bit to much to tolerate..Germs are like air..Imagine if a person had an aversion to air and light...They ran around holding their breath with a thick blanket over their head...

Now here is a true story about a weirdo..It was my wife's aunt..The day she got married - after she took her vows, she insisted that her new husband not kiss her on the lips but her gloved hand..Just prior to getting married she when to the doctor and got her self sterilized - I don't mean washed up..I mean made barren through surgery...This lady had this other quirk...If she opened a can of salmon..she would sit for half an hour with tweezers and a magnifying glass//// carefully pulling out any vein or speck...then she would eat it...

The poor husband probably had to clean himself with bleach and put on a body condom before sex...This woman was not just weird but nasty- mean spirited and greedy to boot....eeeeehhhhh!

Old 05-22-2012, 10:38 PM

The taste - smell and feel of a woman is wonderful..Napoleon used to send a message home to his wife..."My dearest - I will be home in a month- do not bathe"----funky is sexy...not to funky though- but just right - the flavor is erotic and enhances the sexual act....a tad stinky is very nice----I don't understand how the guy who started this thread got so messed up-- we are human ...we are everything- perfumed...clean- dirty- hot- cold - dry- sweaty......................WOMAN are a rainbow of delight.................ooops- Hope I did not come across as a person with a fetish?

Old 05-23-2012, 06:59 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,688,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
It would be kind of funny if this was findly185's boyfriend.

OMG I was thinking the same thing lol hahahaha

Old 05-23-2012, 07:28 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,962,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The taste - smell and feel of a woman is wonderful..Napoleon used to send a message home to his wife..."My dearest - I will be home in a month- do not bathe"----funky is sexy...not to funky though- but just right - the flavor is erotic and enhances the sexual act....a tad stinky is very nice----I don't understand how the guy who started this thread got so messed up-- we are human ...we are everything- perfumed...clean- dirty- hot- cold - dry- sweaty......................WOMAN are a rainbow of delight.................ooops- Hope I did not come across as a person with a fetish?
Coprophilia?

Old 05-23-2012, 08:12 AM

44 posts, read 47,135 times
I actually have same convo with the guy I'm seeing yesterday about this same issue. He was 'complaining' we never kissed yet after 7 weeks of dating. And when I told him it's coz when I kiss it has to be AFTER you thoroughly brush your teeth and mouthwash and tongue scraper used preferable.

And he thought I was making it up that I am germophobe coz he said then why are you putting your hands in this public table. Well I said it's very different I can ALWAYS wash my hands before eating and well, kissing actually involved swapping spits. LOL.

Last edited by imapro; 05-23-2012 at 08:46 AM..

Old 05-23-2012, 10:29 AM

22,550 posts, read 29,850,920 times
I honestly cannot comment on this because I'm kinda speechless
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships