Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 06:06 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times

Advertisements

And some were complaining that the same topics were being recycled.

Man thanks for this thread it helps me realize that I am not as messed up in the head as I thought when compared to some others.

Can't help you soviet, but thanks for helping me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 06:13 PM

349 posts, read 459,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
But he could make a FORTUNE in OCD literotica. I have to think that's an untapped market.

He stared her up and down. She was so clean. And she was standing before him, fully dressed but wearing a shower cap -- disposable, of course, and freshly opened.

"I think I'll just...freshen up a bit," she winked, licking her lips. The faint aroma of fresh toothpaste wafted toward him. He felt himself harden instantly.

Leaving her shoes off before entering the bathroom so as not to drag in any contaminants, she snapped on a pair of disposable latex gloves and leaned over to turn on the shower. As the water began to beat down, she removed the gloves, turned them inside-out so no germs would get on the inside of his trash can, and dropped them in the trash.

"Why don't you watch?" she winked. He was all too happy to comply. Women had so many cracks and crevices, after all. He need to be sure...reeeeeeeeeally sure..............................

TO BE CONTINUED (on a sterile operating room table)
LOL! So when are you coming out with your next installment of OCD literotica?

Old 05-17-2012, 06:17 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaffeGal View Post
LOL! So when are you coming out with your next installment of OCD literotica?
As soon as I go over my keyboard a few times with a Handi Wipe. ETA: OP, I'm so sorry. This seems to be my own compulsion: answer every single comment with a smart*ss reply. I wouldn't blame you for reporting me right now...so sorry...but I just...can't...stop........... 'k, back to topic now, I really am sorry, OP...

Old 05-17-2012, 06:36 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
But he could make a FORTUNE in OCD literotica. I have to think that's an untapped market.

He stared her up and down. She was so clean. And she was standing before him, fully dressed but wearing a shower cap -- disposable, of course, and freshly opened.

"I think I'll just...freshen up a bit," she winked, licking her lips. The faint aroma of fresh toothpaste wafted toward him. He felt himself harden instantly.

Leaving her shoes off before entering the bathroom so as not to drag in any contaminants, she snapped on a pair of disposable latex gloves and leaned over to turn on the shower. As the water began to beat down, she removed the gloves, turned them inside-out so no germs would get on the inside of his trash can, and dropped them in the trash.

"Why don't you watch?" she winked. He was all too happy to comply. Women had so many cracks and crevices, after all. He need to be sure...reeeeeeeeeally sure..............................

TO BE CONTINUED (on a sterile operating room table)
Of everything you wrote in your sterile erotica, that line cracked me up the hardest! Fricken hilarious!

OP: I am OCD as well to the point it's not healthy, either. However, it's not in the same way.

If you feel that her body parts might be dirty, go ahead and hop in the shower together, bathe that girl down, it can be very intimate and then, you'll know she's clean and you can get down to business.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:44 PM

61,717 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Quote:
Serious question: do you avoid French kissing her too? There are so many things that are far dirtier than a rear. ETA: And yep, definitely see someone. This is absolutely meeting the criterion of interfering with one's life. There are drugs that can help with the obsession part of OCD (which seems to be the part you're suffering from with this issue).

No one on the forum will be able to help you, Soviet - it seems that a serious Cognitive Behavior Therapy is needed.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:33 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,742,163 times
Actually, the more I read this thread the more paranoid about germs I become. I think I'm going to go apply peroxide to every orifice in my body.

Old 05-17-2012, 08:08 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

If you feel that her body parts might be dirty, go ahead and hop in the shower together, bathe that girl down, it can be very intimate and then, you'll know she's clean and you can get down to business.
This is probably the best possible answer for the time being for the OP. Would you be willing to shower *with* the girl, OP?

Old 05-18-2012, 12:15 AM

4,287 posts, read 8,030,653 times
Quote:
As soon as I go over my keyboard a few times with a Handi Wipe. ETA: OP, I'm so sorry. This seems to be my own compulsion: answer every single comment with a smart*ss reply. I wouldn't blame you for reporting me right now...so sorry...but I just...can't...stop........... 'k, back to topic now, I really am sorry, OP...
It's quite all right, m'dear. That was fookin' hilarious!

Old 05-18-2012, 05:05 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,628,555 times
I concur with a good dose of CBT being needed by the OP. All life is bacteria of one sort or another.

Look at your skin under a microscope and you will realise just how many lifeforms exist on and inside of us. We are covered in bacteria ( good and bad ) and other creatures. Not only that but we are all co-dependent . We are literally a writhing mass of millions and millions of creatures from our hair follicles to our intestines. This is what life on earth is about in the purely biological sense.

I would find a good CBT professional and try to address this before it becomes such a serious issue that it is beyond addressing....

I know quite a few people are actually dirty but unless you pick someone with poor personal hygiene then I think you are pretty unlikely to be infected and contaminated with anything that nasty.

Scary thread. Live your life and stop running scared.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:43 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,212,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
....most of the time, things get into the heat of the moment and sex is rather unplanned, right? Well, I have a major OCD-ish problem with toilet seats and girls usually sit on toilet seats. I would be thinking too much about whether or not her buttocks are dirty than actually enjoying her buttocks.

If it were happening in my bed, I'd be worried and thinking about how my bedsheets are getting dirty (not the good kind of dirty) and contaminated.

I don't know. How would I deal with this? Anyone else think this way? Does anyone have a significant other who is like me? How do you two deal with it?
Ever heard of alcohol?

Seriously though, it sounds like this OCD is really affecting you're life, so it is time for some therapy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships