Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 12:16 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,208,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Great, this is like a get together for the raving loony NWO freaks, Mark of the Beast freaks (they moved on from bar codes), and the Rapture Ready crowd to complain about something that doesn't exist outside their massive delusional paranoia.

It must be a sad life sitting around raving about the next conspiracy or shot to the amygdala people get with each new "plot"...and the ego boost of thinking of oneself as the only intelligent objector in a world of sheeple.

Not to mention the Proctor and Gamble satanic message in their logo crowd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2012, 12:17 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,949,891 times
I could see it in the future. The HHS Health IT organization want to advance healthcare and reduce the paperwork and tracking that needs to be done so that healthcare providers can better serve their patients.

And there are rfid chips used for patient information that has been approved by the FDA for human implants.

HHS Heath IT has even mentioned patient RFID as an option for improving the process.
It's not total fiction here folks. It's just not at the forefront of what the government wants just now.

It's been discussed by the government. Just not implemented.

Here's the HHS Health IT site if you want to do your own reading:
HealthIT.hhs.gov: Home

Old 03-16-2012, 12:31 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,944,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
That's because he is fear mongering.

It's like requiring seatbelts. Which we should have opposed because now they don't even let us drive cars!

Or when we made buffalo and endangered species and wouldn't allow them to be hunted. Now no hunting is allowed in the US.

Now please don't disagree with me because if you do I will get mad. If I get mad I will kick my desk. If I kick my desk I will break my toe. If I break my toe it will get infected. If it gets infected the infection will mutate into a deadly virus. The deadly virus will kill everyone on earth.

Surely it is a slippery slope when you disagree with me.

So just accept being slipstreamed?

Old 03-16-2012, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Take your meds, will you please.

There are no freaking chips! The track medical devices by...wait for it...SERIAL NUMBERS.
Quote:
There is no chip, if you comprehend what you're reading it says MEDICAL DEVICES...find something else to scare you.

This was debunked a few years ago.
Quote:
I sell tin hats on ebay...
Quote:
EG, it won't matter, but I applaud your effort. I have never seen people froth at the mouth so much over nonsense.
Quote:
National medical device registry...

It isn't an implantable chip, guys, it's registering MEDICAL DEVICES implanted in patients (i.e., pacemakers, insulin pumps...)

Oh GAWD!!!
Quote:
Not to mention the Proctor and Gamble satanic message in their logo crowd.
Quote:
I'll write you a check...

Hey look at this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
You've been crying about "an issue" in the wrong thread? Its not me, its the title of the thread.
That's a WHOLE lot of NON HCR related talk there....you might want to address the TROLL.

Hey, also, I corrected the troll when he/she stated that devices are not electronically tracked (which they are)...

So, consider my contribution to the thread as making sure people stay honest with their fact finding.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:43 PM

79,504 posts, read 61,653,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
So just accept being slipstreamed?
My toe hurts.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
My toe hurts.
We're screwed.

But touche

Old 03-16-2012, 05:48 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,735,474 times
Under the Patriot Act the feds are not required to tell American citizens anything.

What makes you think you and your children are not already implanted? Call them what you like but they are still ID devices.

Everyone who has a credit card or drivers license is walking around with a RFID chip that is broadcasting information continually.

Old 03-16-2012, 06:15 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,949,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Under the Patriot Act the feds are not required to tell American citizens anything.

What makes you think you and your children are not already implanted? Call them what you like but they are still ID devices.

Everyone who has a credit card or drivers license is walking around with a RFID chip that is broadcasting information continually.
Passport YES, drivers license..maybe not. Many states could not afford the machinery to produce licenses with chips in them.

Couple of bangs with a sledgehammer should do the trick.
Do not microwave ...the chip will explode and ruin the document.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:13 AM

13,053 posts, read 13,014,825 times
Quote:
That's because he is fear mongering.

It's like requiring seatbelts. Which we should have opposed because now they don't even let us drive cars!
What does that have to do with anything? Nobody even made that argument during the seat belt law movement. We objected to the mandate of a given choice concerning it to which had no effect on anyone other than the person making the choice. The objection back then was simply that it was yet one more dictation by the state concerning issues where individual liberty should have taken precedence. It is a perfect example of how people keep taking away others rights to choose and the idiocy of society to which the youth grow up ignorant to the loss of their liberties and have no respect for such peoples choices.

Quote:
Or when we made buffalo and endangered species and wouldn't allow them to be hunted. Now no hunting is allowed in the US.
Another extremely stupid example. Endangered species have nothing to do with an individuals choice. How can you even begin to liken the position of government controlled systems of microchip implants to that of restricting the over hunting of a given species is beyond me. We have evidence through history of why such a law may be warranted and reasonable. It is a basic principal of nature management to not exhaust a resource and restricting such while the species replenishes itself is not an infringement on liberty. In fact, it has nothing to do with the individual specifically. You have logical thought process problems here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies