Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 05:34 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,800,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

Good, then you wont have to read about me calling you out for pretending you are the authorative on who cares.

Nothing I hate worse than a hypocrite who says others dont care, and when their own hypocracy is pointed out "ignore". Funny though this is a thread about "Republicans" trying to shut someone up, when you responded with "shut up".. haha..

Btw, you arent done listing all of those deaths yet are you? So you cant support your own words with actions.. Typical..
What are you doing to help solve the problem?

I don't PRETEND to care because I do care. You don't know how much money I've given to charities to try to help improve the world.

Where did I say "shut up"???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2009, 05:35 PM

5,224 posts, read 5,019,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
And people dont have to die from car accidents, just get rid of vehicles, they dont have to die from knife murders, get rid of knifes. People dont have to die from hangings, just abolish rope. I please serious, get real..

PEOPLE GET CARE WITHOUT INSURANCE, those who arent "rich" enough sure in the hell do indeed get FREE care, its called WELFARE. Is this troubling to you? Do you not understand this? Hell, using your argument we should all suffer to send tons of food to Africa where MILLIONS are dying in starvation. Dont you care about THESE CHILDREN? Why is it all about you greedy people who always think about YOU.

And we should certainly spend some of our tax dollars on feeding the hungry int eh world and helping children and people with aids and africa and those dying of malaria.

INstead we use our money to wage wars and bail out billionaires!!

Old 11-05-2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristansMommy View Post
BTW. you didn't answer my question about YOUR LOVED ONES. Are your answers to my posts here acceptable to You when it's your child or your loved one whose life is on the line?

Pathetic
Who cares when they are on the line?

Everyone has to die, right?

It will just be their time.

I mean, why should we care about them?

Old 11-05-2009, 05:38 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,293,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLove08 View Post
I thought right wingers were against suing.
Here you are encouraging someone to sue.
Where did you get the notion that those on the "right" oppose suing?

Hell - some here consider I am on the "right" - and, I am a LAWYER!

Where are you getting these crazy ideas you spout??

Old 11-05-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Where did you get the notion that those on the "right" oppose suing?

Hell - some here consider I am on the "right" - and, I am a LAWYER!

Where are you getting these crazy ideas you spout??
All this talk about tort reform.....but nevermind, you're one of the few on the right who I assume is not spouting "tort reform" every 5 seconds.

Carry on..........

Old 11-05-2009, 05:42 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,293,406 times
Quote:
All this talk about tort reform.....but nevermind, you're one of the few on the right who I assume is not spouting "tort reform" every 5 seconds.........
You don't know what tort reform means - CLEARLY.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:43 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,191,991 times
Quote:
What are you doing to help solve the problem?

I don't PRETEND to care because I do care. You don't know how much money I've given to charities to try to help improve the world.

Where did I say "shut up"???
What am I doing to solve the problem? Its not a problem, I dont have healthcare BY CHOICE.. Exercising my RIGHT is not a problem, well I guess it can be if your a Democrat, you guys dont seem to like choices..

I thought you just cricized someone for trying to "shut up" Grayson for the roll call, you cant be done yet are you? You must be the fastest reader in the world to list 15,000,000 names THAT fast..

GREAT, you've given to charities, tell me what that has to do with the topic other than the fact that YOU just made the assumption that I DONT CARE, and dont seem to like it when I've done the reverse.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:44 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,856,436 times
Quote:
Who cares when they are on the line?

Everyone has to die, right?

It will just be their time.

I mean, why should we care about them?
Caring about them is one thing providing for them is another

Old 11-05-2009, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Caring about them is one thing providing for them is another
For some....

Old 11-05-2009, 05:53 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,856,436 times
Quote:
For some....
Do what?

When did it become my job to have to provide for someone else?

Do I think people with pre existing medical problems should be able to get insurance Oh heck yes. OTher then that I think its each persons place to provide for their own care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies