Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2024, 10:07 AM

734 posts, read 483,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectator11040 View Post
Gaza = Hamas and Hamas = Gaza.

Mass rape, murder, beheadings, extreme torture, hacking babies to death in their cribs, burning people alive, cutting a fetus out of the womb and killing it in front of the mother before murdering her. Hamas leader vows to perpetrate October 7 "again and again and again".

When the news got out about the barbaric attacks inside Israel, the innocent people of Gaza broke out into MASSIVE demonstrations celebrating "the great victory". Hamas paraded on the backs of pickup trucks the naked bodies of young women who they had raped and murdered. Crowds of the innocent people of Gaza cheered and spat on the bodies.

All of Gaza knew that Hamas was using schools, hospitals, mosques to store their ammo and set up rocket launchers right next to those buildings.

They knew as Hamas used precious resources to build hundreds of miles of tunnels under the civilians.

They knew that Hamas used the educational system to teach the Gazan's children to hate and kill. What did they do about it?

Nothing, except probably cheer Hamas on. And praise the 10/7 atrocities by a ratio of 5:1! (See AWRAD poll). Poll after poll in the many years prior to 10/7 also showed very strong support for their terror army.

The innocent people of Gaza elected Hamas and recent polling shows that they would do it again in even greater numbers. Hamas represents them. Gaza and Hamas are one.
Without a doubt, they're one and the same. In fact, regardless of their location, most of the Palestinians are Hamas fanboys of varying degrees.

Old 04-08-2024, 10:08 AM

8,114 posts, read 3,663,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G in MP View Post
I dunno, what happens later?
You think about, it's not a trick question.

Old 04-08-2024, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
True but the war isn't over. IDF chief says withdrawal of troops from Gaza doesn’t mean war is close to end:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-ch...-close-to-end/
When faced with extenuating circumstances, a true gamer adjusts, improvises, and overcomes. Whereas a chump keeps charging full steam ahead in a brutish manner.

If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on the team which survived for 3,500 years, and is currently in their 3rd (and strongest) incarnation of a functional state. I would NOT bet on the team who's ethnicity came into existence in the 1960's, and who've yet to have a single functional state to call their own.

Old 04-08-2024, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
You think about, it's not a trick question.
I dunno, I'm dumb, educate me.

Old 04-08-2024, 10:26 AM

25,690 posts, read 12,772,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Any Jew who votes Democrat is an imbecile.
Most American-Jews do not relate to Israeli-Jews. They couldn't care less what happens in Israel, or to Israeli's.

I think Bibi will yield to the Biden regimes's political pressure, but the damage to the Democrat brand has already been done...too little too late for Biden & his cabal of radical Leftists; & all the other Dems running for office in Nov.

-~33,000+ Palestinians dead

-~1,200 Israeli's dead

-Most of Gaza has been obliterated

-All of Israel is intact

-Bibi now setting his sights on Hezbollah & Iran, & taking a time out until the U.S. elections are over.

Old 04-08-2024, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Most American-Jews do not relate to Israeli-Jews. They couldn't care less what happens in Israel, or to Israeli's.
Most jews are actually entirely team Israel, regardless of voting preference.

What you're referring to is woke jews, they're anti-Israel. And like the rest of woke westerners, they're also anti-America/imperialist/patriarchy/defined gender/corporations/defined borders/on and on...the list is long.

Old 04-08-2024, 10:56 AM

50,710 posts, read 36,411,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post

I think Bibi will yield to the Biden regimes's political pressure, but the damage to the Democrat brand has already been done...too little too late for Biden & his cabal of radical Leftists; & all the other Dems running for office in Nov.

-~33,000+ Palestinians dead

-~1,200 Israeli's dead

-Most of Gaza has been obliterated

-All of Israel is intact

-Bibi now setting his sights on Hezbollah & Iran, & taking a time out until the U.S. elections are over.

As a Jew, I can say the bolded is absolutely not true.

Old 04-08-2024, 11:05 AM

16,555 posts, read 10,607,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectator11040 View Post
Gaza = Hamas and Hamas = Gaza.

Mass rape, murder, beheadings, extreme torture, hacking babies to death in their cribs, burning people alive, cutting a fetus out of the womb and killing it in front of the mother before murdering her. Hamas leader vows to perpetrate October 7 "again and again and again".

When the news got out about the barbaric attacks inside Israel, the innocent people of Gaza broke out into MASSIVE demonstrations celebrating "the great victory". Hamas paraded on the backs of pickup trucks the naked bodies of young women who they had raped and murdered. Crowds of the innocent people of Gaza cheered and spat on the bodies.

All of Gaza knew that Hamas was using schools, hospitals, mosques to store their ammo and set up rocket launchers right next to those buildings.

They knew as Hamas used precious resources to build hundreds of miles of tunnels under the civilians.

They knew that Hamas used the educational system to teach the Gazan's children to hate and kill. What did they do about it?

Nothing, except probably cheer Hamas on. And praise the 10/7 atrocities by a ratio of 5:1! (See AWRAD poll). Poll after poll in the many years prior to 10/7 also showed very strong support for their terror army.

The innocent people of Gaza elected Hamas and recent polling shows that they would do it again in even greater numbers. Hamas represents them. Gaza and Hamas are one.
Sorry, Spectator, I gotta spread it around some more. But you are absolutely 100 percent right. The great majority of Palestinians wholeheartedly support Hamas, and they are reaping the whirlwind that they sowed.

Old 04-08-2024, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
************************************************** *******************************

Trying for decades...Trump shows up, cuts the financing to hamas, Iran, and crushes Russia's economy to idle Putin's resurgence in europe. Gets the abraham peace accord going where ME coutries are signing on and cooperating with Israel to isolate Iran /hamas to bring a start to peace in the ME. HISTORIC progress.

Then along came biden who financed and revitalized the triad of russia, iran and china to set the world on fire. Biden financed the Oct 7th attack on Israel. biden is a Hamas hero.

EXPERTS, military and foreign policy, whose decades long policies failed, claimed Trump would start ww3. Now they have their chance, 'we' are on the brink of WW3.
Peace in the Middle East has for decades been held hostage to Palestinian intransigence. What Trump did was absolutely brilliant. He didn't hit them head on, he didn't keep trying to drag them to the table, he simply went around them. He marginalized them. And lo and behold, other countries in the region, freed from having to pay lip service to the Palestinians, came to the table and began normalizing relations with Israel.

If Trump had been re-elected in 2020, peace in the Middle East would be a budding reality. But instead we got Biden, and the Palestinians are back front and center, and peace is a fading dream.

Old 04-08-2024, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Lol, still nothing, I see. Why do you keep talking about Hamas?

Can't you grasp the fact that a country claiming to be a democracy is held to a completely different set of standards than a terrorist organization?
So what you're saying is, Hamas can do whatever they want and not be held accountable at all, because, you know, terrorists gonna terrorize. But Israel, being a democracy, has to lie down and take it. If they dare defend themselves, the world will scream about disproportionate use of force and blah blah blah. Is that about the size of it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies