Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.64%
No 257 50.69%
Unsure 49 9.66%
Voters: 507. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2023, 10:49 PM

7,710 posts, read 5,599,325 times

Advertisements

https://mstdn.social/@Free_Press/111633013717681289
European intelligence suggests that Russia may launch an attack on Europe during the winter of 2024-2025 if the United States finds itself "without a leader" following the 2024 U.S. presidential election, the German tabloid Bild reported on Dec. 23, citing an anonymous European intelligence source.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2023, 11:07 PM

5,307 posts, read 3,882,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
https://mstdn.social/@Free_Press/111633013717681289
European intelligence suggests that Russia may launch an attack on Europe during the winter of 2024-2025 if the United States finds itself "without a leader" following the 2024 U.S. presidential election, the German tabloid Bild reported on Dec. 23, citing an anonymous European intelligence source.
Why stop there? UFB the nonsense some of you buy.

Old 12-24-2023, 05:04 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,770,972 times
atritt, atritt, atritt, attrition seems to be the goal for Ukraine this winter..the roles have reversed..Ukraine is digging in for defensive posture for the winter while Russia is on the offensive..over 1,000 Russian soldiers a day are being attrited..by spring time Putin will be calling for a ceasefire which I hope Ukraine will not give him..the tipping point from which Russia will never recover is getting closer..

'Reporting from Ukraine' update...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcCHtNZOidY

Old 12-24-2023, 05:35 AM

51,742 posts, read 26,064,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
atritt, atritt, atritt, attrition seems to be the goal for Ukraine this winter..the roles have reversed..Ukraine is digging in for defensive posture for the winter while Russia is on the offensive..over 1,000 Russian soldiers a day are being attrited..by spring time Putin will be calling for a ceasefire which I hope Ukraine will not give him..the tipping point from which Russia will never recover is getting closer..

'Reporting from Ukraine' update...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcCHtNZOidY
I've been seeing this 1,000/day Russian casualties for awhile now, and wondering how long this can continue.

Been reading the last few days that Putin is already "sending signals" for a cease fire.

Hard to imagine Ukraine going for that.

However, if Republicans are successful in their attempts to block U.S. support for Ukraine, who knows what they will be forced to accept?

Old 12-24-2023, 07:27 AM

5,125 posts, read 2,802,569 times
I keep thinking about that Russian "special flight" that flew to Washington, DC a couple of days ago. What could have been the purpose of it? A Russian surrender in the Ukraine war? Or an acceptance of a Ukrainian surrender and the dictating of terms? It seems that either type of surrender could be done over the phone or a video call. I'm not sure what to make of it as to why Russian officials would want to go to Washington or why would Biden even receive them.

Here is Hal Turner's take on this flight. I'm not sure if I believe him but whoever surrenders, we should know fairly soon. Or perhaps this meeting was over something less dramatic. In that case we may not find out anything soon or at all.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...s-of-surrender

Old 12-24-2023, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessManIT View Post
I keep thinking about that Russian "special flight" that flew to Washington, DC a couple of days ago. What could have been the purpose of it? A Russian surrender in the Ukraine war? Or an acceptance of a Ukrainian surrender and the dictating of terms? It seems that either type of surrender could be done over the phone or a video call. I'm not sure what to make of it as to why Russian officials would want to go to Washington or why would Biden even receive them.

Here is Hal Turner's take on this flight. I'm not sure if I believe him but whoever surrenders, we should know fairly soon. Or perhaps this meeting was over something less dramatic. In that case we may not find out anything soon or at all.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...s-of-surrender

from your link...

Quote:
TERMS

The terms given to Washington, DC for Ukraine are:

Complete Ukraine surrender.

Complete surrender of all military equipment.

Russian territory will range from Karkhov to Odessa, and gives Russia complete control of Black Sea coast.

Western Ukraine cannot join NATO, or have __any__ military aid.

Russia does not care who controls western Ukraine, and have openly offered it to Poland.

Put bluntly, the Ukraine war is over and Ukraine lost. Completely.

lol..yeah, right, like Ukraine is gonna agree to that..lol..

Old 12-24-2023, 10:25 AM

Quote:
from your link...

lol..yeah, right, like Ukraine is gonna agree to that..lol..
Ukraine (really the US) may surrender since they are down on manpower, ammunition, and supplies. If you got a crystal ball that allows you to see what will happen, let me know where I could buy one for myself.

Old 12-24-2023, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessManIT View Post
Ukraine (really the US) may surrender since they are down on manpower, ammunition, and supplies. If you got a crystal ball that allows you to see what will happen, let me know where I could buy one for myself.

you don't need one..you can use mine..and it says the tipping point for Russia losing this war is closer than you think..and remember what the US leaders said their goal was when first helping Ukraine in this war..and that is to weaken Russia to the point that it will never be able to attack another country and also to give Ukraine enough to defend itself in the future..the West doesn't want to see a complete collapse of Russia for fear of what might happen economically world wide and to prevent a flood of refugees coming into Europe..

Old 12-24-2023, 01:23 PM

25,797 posts, read 17,567,944 times
Quote:
you don't need one..you can use mine..and it says the tipping point for Russia losing this war is closer than you think..and remember what the US leaders said their goal was when first helping Ukraine in this war..and that is to weaken Russia to the point that it will never be able to attack another country and also to give Ukraine enough to defend itself in the future..the West doesn't want to see a complete collapse of Russia for fear of what might happen economically world wide and to prevent a flood of refugees coming into Europe..
..And remember, a weakened Russia is much preferable to a collapsed Russia. A collapsed Russia means a complete stop to oil shipments. That would be bad news for oil prices, worldwide.
If the coalition really wanted to collapse Russia, they could. They could provide weapons that would stop Russia cold. As it is, they are hoping Russia and its armed forces continues to decline.

Old 12-24-2023, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Somehow, I don't think your crystal ball is accurate. Well, it looks like the West weakened itself rather than Russia. Both economically and militarily. Russia has become stronger militarily and the sanctions have fallen flat in trying to strangle the Russian economy. If that is the best that the West can do then, umm...

Realistically, the Russians should have been pushed out of Ukraine by now, and the Russian economy should have collapsed. The West had pulled out all the stops in the form of sanctions, military and financial aid to Ukraine, and game changing weapons. The West's weapons, ammunition, determination, and willpower are giving out. Yet Russia still stands, stronger than ever. Interesting...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies