Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.72%
No 256 50.59%
Unsure 49 9.68%
Voters: 506. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2023, 02:17 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,855,958 times

Advertisements

Interesting...

Quote:
“Ukraine will become Greater Israel,” said Zelensky.

Wayne Madsen explains the conspiracy behind this Ukrainian Greater Israel concept:

“The Times of Israel’s explosive story about the Khazarian roots of the Ashkenazis also revealed that Israel, knowing that a Palestinian state is inevitable, considering the increasing pressure for it from Europe, is preparing to resettle Ashkenazi settlers in the West Bank to Ukraine. Israel’s advanced research in genetics resulted in a direct DNA line being established between Israel’s Ashkenazis and the Khazars who were dispersed across eastern and central Europe after Russia conquered the Khazarian Empire in the 11th century…

“In Ukraine, the so-called «second Israel,» (Ukrainian Jewish billionaire tycoon) Ihor Kolomoisky and Kiev have enlisted a number of ex-Israel Defense Force members in their volunteer battalions, including the (Nazi) Azov Battalion. One of the Israeli units is known as the «Blue Helmets of Maidan» and is commanded by an Israeli using the pseudonym «Delta». If Israel did not have a vested interest in expanding its influence in Ukraine it could easily prevent these units from going to Ukraine…

“Some Russian speakers in the Donbass are wary of the intentions of pro-Israelis in the Kiev government. Oddly, Kolomoisky has recruited a number of neo-Nazis from western Ukraine and Europe to fight in his battalions whose right-wing organizations have always subscribed to the notion of a future «battle royale» between Russia and the remnants of Khazaria in Israel, Ukraine, Poland, and the Republic of Georgia to avenge Khazaria’s defeat in the 11th century by the Russian Empire.”

It is quite possible that the Israelis are not just interested in revenge and in resettling Jewish land thieves (aka settlers) from the West Bank of Palestine to an ethnically cleansed Donbass region free of Russian natives, especially when the Jewish establishment of Israel has vowed that there will never be a Palestinian state.
https://t.me/Durancomments/306607
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2023, 02:20 PM

20,162 posts, read 18,422,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
It WAS attacked.

But during this "worst winter in 50 years" Moscow called for reserves from Siberia.

Soon after that, the first news came from the front lines, that Germans started retreating from Moscow.
Just about 100% of The Battle of Moscow occurred outside Moscow.

Stalin called in reserves from all over Russia.

The Germans didn't simply retreat from The Volga Canal they were driven back.

Old 03-02-2023, 02:40 PM

5,304 posts, read 3,875,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I'm sure Putin will still find the way to sign couple of more agreements somehow.

He has his own logic and calculations.

Russia is done making deals they know won't be lived up to. Big changes coming and the US will get the you know what end of the stick.

Old 03-02-2023, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTB365 View Post
Exactly. Putin stirred up a real hornet's nest.
Determined resistance with a capital D.

Until The West cries uncle and we see Zelensky hanging off the last plane to leave Ukraine.

Old 03-02-2023, 03:04 PM

4,658 posts, read 3,863,519 times
Lot of chatter that the Ukrainian spring offensive will include cutting Crimea off from Russia. Hope it’s true, time to make the Kremlin bleed for their war atrocities and making yet another hell on Earth.

Old 03-02-2023, 03:11 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,767,494 times
Deny's update..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kl_BycXWc8

Old 03-02-2023, 03:12 PM

Whose mother lost a son today.

Old 03-02-2023, 03:23 PM

When push comes to shove.
Attached Thumbnails
Ukraine War-ukrsupport2.jpg  

Old 03-02-2023, 03:34 PM

13,857 posts, read 4,478,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
Again, the nuke angle is stipulated.

My point is the Germans made it one heck of a lot more than half way to Moscow.

A different Army Group attacked Stalingrad/Operation Fischreiher (SP?).

I'm working from memory, I will correct any mistakes later..............

IIRC it was the 7th Panzer Division that made it either to or just past the Volga-Canal, 15/20 miles from the Kremlin. This was not ten men on foot bum rushing the Kremlin. It was a for sure depleted but still viable Panzer division. The German Panzer Division was repelled by many divisions (maybe 8 or 10 maybe more) and a couple tank battalions from The Soviet 1st. Shock Army.

I'm on terrible internet now....I'll supply links and corrections later.

Point taken but what I read that Germany were stuck at Stalingrad and only a reconnaissance battalion made it 20 miles from Moscow. Correct me if I'm wrong, before you plan an invasion is there a lot of recon?

I'm not taking away anything away from the German's blitzes and advancements, they were consider the superior and better military at the time but this topic is best at the history forum.

We both agree that nobody is invading Russia today. They wouldn't make it.

Old 03-02-2023, 03:51 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,133,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Some people are clueless about war. NO Army is going to make it to Moscow. They are going to get nuked. The last Army that penetrated Russia was the Nazis (pre-nuke era ) and they made it half way before they got their a$$es kicked just like Napoleon. Not a good idea to invade Russia especially in the winter.

You say the U.S. performs admirably on the battlefield. Against who? Poor peasants in Vietnam, Poor desert people and cave people from 3rd world countries in Iraq and Afghanistan that have NO nukes for defense.

When was the last time the U.S. invaded a nuclear power? NEVER and for a reason. No country would send their army to get nuked.

People should stop playing XBOX too much and stop spreading propaganda. Nobody is invading Russia. They are part of the nuclear club.
You should take note that I said it would not come to conventional war for a number of reasons. Nukes are one of those reasons, there are others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies