Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2021, 10:00 AM

6,441 posts, read 2,758,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Before an American child is 2 years old they receive vaccines for hepatitis B, rotavirus, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, Haemophilus, pneumococcal disease, polio, flu, measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox, and hepatitis A.

Are you upset that Americas children are forced to receive the 14 vaccines above?

https://www.healthline.com/health/va...edule#schedule

But I've never heard republicans complain about the laws that force children to receive 14 vaccines, instead republicans only complain about vaccine laws that enable them to attack democrats.

These republican posts are not honest or logical opposition to vaccine laws, instead they are political (and based on political lies, conspiracy theories, and illogical thinking.)
Actually, that is an incorrect statement. No child is FORCED to take any of those vaccines. SOME states require them as a condition for enrollment in schools, but even then they may require only a subset of those.

If you haven't heard the pushback against vaccines(from people of all political leanings) then you are only listening to MSM who has basically silenced these groups.

Old 12-23-2021, 10:04 AM

26,078 posts, read 19,034,323 times
Could we call New York the Dr. Mengele State?

Old 12-23-2021, 10:04 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,382,988 times
I'm sure glad that we (wife and I) got out of that God awful state when we did. I didn't think that it could get any worse? Boy was I wrong. For those that are planning on leaving, please don't bring that insanity to where you're moving to. In which case you really have no business moving at all.

Old 12-23-2021, 10:07 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,382,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Could we call New York the Dr. Mengele State?
It used to be known as "The Empire State" now it's more like "The Vampire State" as it sucks the economic life blood out of those who choose to live there. Why people vote for corrupt petty little tyrants to rule over them is beyond me?

Old 12-23-2021, 10:12 AM

23,644 posts, read 17,325,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You get what the majority votes for!
NO! you do not!!

check the per cent of registered voters who voted and you will find the very few determine the direction of the majority.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fail to vote ans your vote supports the opposition.

Your vote counts whether you vote or not!!!!!

vote and make sure you vote counts where you want it to count.

Old 12-23-2021, 10:15 AM

9,427 posts, read 14,376,433 times
Quote:
Before an American child is 2 years old they receive vaccines for hepatitis B, rotavirus, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, Haemophilus, pneumococcal disease, polio, flu, measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox, and hepatitis A.

Are you upset that Americas children are forced to receive the 14 vaccines above?

This list is grossly misleading.

None of these vaccines are mandatory for young children. Most, but not all of them, are required for school attendance starting from kindergarten. None of these - NONE, ZERO - is for a coronavirus. Haemophilus influenzae (Hib) is a bacteria, and only some US States require that particular vaccine.

There are no vaccines for coronaviruses.

THERE ARE NO VACCINES FOR CORONAVIRUSES.

THERE ARE NO VACCINES FOR CORONAVIRUSES.

And there probably never will be.

There are periodic mitigative shots for coronaviruses, and the business of science so far has proven by facts on the ground that these periodic mitigative shots are more periodic than mitigative.

Yes, these periodic mitigative shots help to reduce the risk of hospitalization and death due to a coronavirus.

And that's about it.

I even take one, periodically.

But I don't make a mandatory State religion out of it in favor of the executives of a few private companies and their revolving-door priests in government.

Long PFE, by the way, headquartered in NY.

All the best!

Old 12-23-2021, 10:16 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,873,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
If you are a New York resident, you can voice your opinion on these Communist wishes. Scroll down and you can choose each one.

Speak now or pack your bags before you are arrested.

https://twitter.com/NoahBoddyJr/stat...20365426937862
State and federal legislators introduce hundreds- thousands of bills each year. Most go no place, fast.

19 million people are not going to flee the state.

Keep us informed about any state or federal Government taking over the means of all production- Communism.

Old 12-23-2021, 10:17 AM

8,430 posts, read 4,601,601 times
Quote:

But I've never heard republicans complain about the laws that force children to receive 14 vaccines, instead republicans only complain about vaccine laws that enable them to attack democrats.

These republican posts are not honest or logical opposition to vaccine laws, instead they are political (and based on political lies, conspiracy theories, and illogical thinking.)

See, this is the danger of changing definitions. It leads to statements like the above.

There is no comparison between those older (successful) vaccines and the mRNA therapeutics we have now. Regardless of what you choose to call them.

Old 12-23-2021, 10:30 AM

8,558 posts, read 4,816,157 times
The last four eliminating parental consent and allowing for the state to arrest anybody it seems a health risk are the ones I’m against. Arbitrarily being able to lock someone up like that is just asking for North Korean style snitching. And I don’t understand what possibly could the the motivation to lessen parental involvement with regards to medical decisions.

The rest of it? Eh, we were going to get the shots anyway. It’s insulting to have daddy tell you do do something we were going to do anyway, but no more than that. I’ve no base-level objection to masking or vaccines.

I’m neutral on religious exemptions. I’ve no dog in that hunt.

I can’t vote in NY nor would I be listened to as I don’t live there. But I am moving there next year and I can tell you I’m not voting for more gub’ment or bureaucracy.

Old 12-23-2021, 10:40 AM

50,535 posts, read 47,317,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
Dang it NY, now CA will have to answer back to up the woke ante - CA can't fall behind NY in how woke they are.

They are right there too. Son just got an email from SDSU he can't return to class without the 3rd booster. They will do it with the 4th booster in the works too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies