Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2021, 09:25 PM

21,039 posts, read 8,815,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
try and call the cops in the US arseholes, they won't be saying "thank you madam" in response.
I guess you don't live in NYC. You can assault the police and they can't do a damn thing thanks to Comrade DeBlasio.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2021, 09:28 PM

13,753 posts, read 10,119,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Gestapo tactics. This is scary stuff, as bad as China. What next? Organ harvesting?
What gestapo tactics exactly?

I have no idea what’s actually going on in that video, do you?

If you do can you explain it?

What’s as bad as China?

Old 09-28-2021, 09:30 PM

5,073 posts, read 7,573,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Lol that's hilarious.

Can you explain what's going on here because I see an irate Karen and some dude who's complaining about something but I'm not sure what because the video is so heavily edited.

LOL try and call the cops in the US arseholes, they won't be saying "thank you madam" in response.

What's the story here?
Some right wing nutcase, upset that he cannot own a firearm due to a firearm protection order I think? These prevent high risk persons from acquiring, possessing or using a firearm. Oh and before the predictable responses comes in, anyone in Australia can own a firearm if they do not have one of these.

He keeps saying he does not own any guns, which is kind of weird considering the FPO's prevent him from owning one

Just another activist cooking up lies (or expanding on the truth) to get youtube subscriptions.

Last edited by danielsa1775; 09-28-2021 at 09:39 PM..

Old 09-28-2021, 09:47 PM

5,073 posts, read 7,573,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Gestapo tactics. This is scary stuff, as bad as China. What next? Organ harvesting?
Its ironic that its a Youtube video, Youtube is actually blocked by in china.

Last edited by danielsa1775; 09-28-2021 at 10:54 PM..

Old 09-28-2021, 09:53 PM

13,753 posts, read 10,119,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsa1775 View Post
Some right wing nutcase, upset that he cannot own a firearm due to a firearm protection order I think? These prevent high risk persons from acquiring, possessing or using a firearm. Oh and before the predictable responses comes in, anyone in Australia can own a firearm if they do not have one of these.

He keeps saying he does not own any guns, which is kind of weird considering the FPO's prevent him from owning one

Just another activist cooking up lies (or expanding on the truth) to get youtube subscriptions.
Shocker.

Of course there are arseholes in the police force. Australia is not an anomaly where normal human nature doesn’t exist like it does everywhere else.

So who knows, perhaps he has a legitimate grievance, people do.

But I have no idea how this video of two people talking to cops in the streets equates to us being Nazi’s or the CCP. And I’ve never known anyone to be non stop harassed because they spoke out against the government, I know a few that are pretty vocal.

Hey both those people walked away from that encounter, and no one got shot. Fancy that.

Old 09-29-2021, 12:32 PM

292 posts, read 93,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/...tralia-n418356

Well, I've permanently crossed Australia off my list of places to see before I die. It's on the same no-go list as places like China, North Korea, and most Middle Eastern countries. Also on the list are Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA, NYC and LA.
I would like to see the incident from the beginning. Wonder if she instigated the incident like spitting on the cop or kicking, punching. If that's the case she got what she deserved.

Old 09-29-2021, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
People get shocked seeing violent riots but the time when violence is necessary is a fine line....the difference between a terrorist, insurrectionist, and freedom fighter can be a blur...I remember thinking this in the 2000's back when I was opposed to our meddling in the middle east....trying to nation build and westerize their culture.

If they tried to lock me in my home and keep me from going one mile beyond my house, they better be paying me good money for compliance, and get ready for the chaos that ensues when the supply chain lag occurs and everything runs out a month later.

They can't do this worldwide...the supply chain is too fragile. Unless they are trying to depopulate, in which case of say being it on! No...if they tried this we'd end up back in the stone ages....information is too compartmentalized...we'd forget how to make half the stuff we take for granted. Far from helping the planet become more green we would probably regress and have to start over burning fossil fuels all over again. It would be a serious miscalculation on the part of the elites to try.

The leaders only hurt themselves with dictatorial mandates...we don't even have to fire a shot or throw a single Molotov cocktail...simply not working is enough. Of course if they use more active resistance, more power to them. When the first mass shooting from cops into a mob starts, the world goes to hell.... I don't think they realize just how serious this situation is and how miscalculated their moves are.
You should have been around in the 60's '70s for the war protests it was no holds barred for the police to bust heads and kick-ass no questions asked no one was held accountable. I was there and saw all of it.

Old 09-29-2021, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Feel free to stay away then...more space for the surfers now at all the good spots...D-Bah, Snapper Rocks, Kirra, Angourie, Bells, Burleigh, just to name a few...good riddance mate. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!
I wish you folks the best!

Old 09-29-2021, 02:14 PM

38,771 posts, read 22,599,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/...tralia-n418356

Well, I've permanently crossed Australia off my list of places to see before I die. It's on the same no-go list as places like China, North Korea, and most Middle Eastern countries. Also on the list are Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA, NYC and LA.
Australia is becoming a police state, and their government spokespeople are saying it will never go back to normal. So it'll be a police state forever. Yippee, glad i don't live there.

Old 09-29-2021, 02:15 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,761,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Australia is becoming a police state, and their government spokespeople are saying it will never go back to normal. So it'll be a police state forever. Yippee, glad i don't live there.
Except our Australian posters are saying otherwise.

Why aren't people believing those who live there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies