Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2020, 08:14 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,944,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
And then there are all the women I know, including myself, who are not saddened about our abortions.
Don't you love it when a bunch of forced-birthers tell us how we feel?

For the record, I never had a single regret about my abortion. It was the right decision for me at that time in my life. What is happening in the lives of women who seek abortions is something the forced birthers know nothing about and care nothing about, but somehow they are experts on it anyway.

Mind your own business and let other people mind theirs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2020, 08:29 AM

34,483 posts, read 18,899,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post

For the record, I never had a single regret about my abortion. It was the right decision for me at that time in my life. What is happening in the lives of women who seek abortions is something the forced birthers know nothing about and care nothing about, but somehow they are experts on it anyway.

Glad you are so proud of murdering your child, but that's exactly what that is. Responsible people that have an unplanned pregnancy by having unprotected sex give the baby up for adoption if they can't keep it for whatever reasons. You convenient for you, huh? Well, actually responsible people don't have unprotected sex, or at least are on birth control.

Old 03-01-2020, 08:35 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,090,493 times
Oh no, the random guy on the internet called me irresponsible! Can I get that abortion reversed? I didn’t know he felt that way. My bad, I should have asked the internet for its approval.

Old 03-01-2020, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Glad you are so proud of murdering your child, but that's exactly what that is. Responsible people that have an unplanned pregnancy by having unprotected sex give the baby up for adoption if they can't keep it for whatever reasons. You convenient for you, huh? Well, actually responsible people don't have unprotected sex, or at least are on birth control.
You believe reality is black and white. That is simplistic, childish thinking, which is exactly what I have come to expect from the forced-birthers. Fortunately, your opinion means nothing. If you aren't carrying the pregnancy, you know absolutely nothing about that woman's life or what leads her to the choices she makes.

Please note that not a single woman in the world is asking Pilot if he will allow them to control their own bodies, nor is anyone relinquishing that control because of your opinion. Too bad for you.

Old 03-01-2020, 08:47 AM

34,483 posts, read 18,899,672 times
Quote:
You believe reality is black and white. That is simplistic, childish thinking, which is exactly what I have come to expect from the forced-birthers. Fortunately, your opinion means nothing. If you aren't carrying the pregnancy, you know absolutely nothing about that woman's life or what leads her to the choices she makes.

Please note that not a single woman in the world is asking Pilot if he will allow them to control their own bodies, nor is anyone relinquishing that control because of your opinion. Too bad for you.

Maybe people should think about what they are doing with their bodies. There is no excuse today with the availability of contraception, and things like the morning after pill. How about the child's rights? Don't they have a right to control their own bodies too?

So I guess someone controlled your body, and FORCED you to have unprotected sex, right?

Old 03-01-2020, 09:39 AM

1,199 posts, read 645,882 times
Quote:
Do you at least selectively support abortions for ethnic groups you don't like? I only ask because you frequently post things like this:

Quote:
The title of the thread is Blacks killing Blacks and he blames Whitey. We see it all over the U.S. and the world, especially Africa. Blacks kill each other in massive numbers. Whites aren't committing huge inner city violence and murder, nor genocides in Africa.
Quote:
We already have extremely strict gun control laws in areas that have a large Black population. They don't follow gun laws, nor laws against violent crime, and murder.
It seems like you don't think very highly of how black people function in society. Assume for a moment that people will continue having unprotected sex, despite your disapproval. What would you like to do with all the black babies that you save from being murdered? Put them all in ghettos so you can tsk-tsk about how genocidal and unlawful they are?

Old 03-01-2020, 09:43 AM

24,279 posts, read 15,381,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Isn't it interesting? Roe v Wade was 1973. Some states had legal abortion before then. Yet all these years after the Republicans worked out a coalition with evangelical Christians (whom had felt disenfranchised by both parties beforehand) Roe v Wade still stands. Fascinating.
Samantha Bee did a program about the evangelicals not giving a flip about abortion until they saw it as a tool to get their troops in line. Last time I checked it was still on you tube.

IMO, some religions are also trying to get some birth control methods outlawed. Back in the olden days my SIL had to go to another state to get BC pills.

Old 03-01-2020, 09:50 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,090,493 times
It’s weird that posters here like to scream about how STOOPID and IRRESPONSIBLE women like me, who had an unplanned/unwanted pregnancy are.

But you’d trust me to have a healthy pregnancy?

Old 03-01-2020, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
It’s weird that posters here like to scream about how STOOPID and IRRESPONSIBLE women like me, who had an unplanned/unwanted pregnancy are.

But you’d trust me to have a healthy pregnancy?
Or to raise a child.

But your mistake is in thinking they care anything about you or the child. They care about controlling women, and making sure we are not in control of our own bodies and lives. Period. They prove it every single day by demanding on one hand every pregnancy must be forced to end in birth, while at the same time championing cutting off aid to the children once they are here. A fetus must be protected at all costs. Children, on the other hand, can starve or go without medical treatment for all they care. It's the price they must pay because their mothers had the audacity to have sex.

Old 03-01-2020, 10:04 AM

1,273 posts, read 1,651,900 times
Quote:

Me either. 30 some years later never ever one single regret. And for the “ you are a murderer crowd” if you are not totally wrapped up in volunteering your butts off with unwanted children And supportive of programs that feed, cloth, and build them up take your holier than thou attitude and go get dirty and listen and learn from them and humble yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies