Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2020, 11:41 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,805,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
There is a 100% chance of a human being being mutilated, suctioned, ripped apart and thrown onto a pile with other "garbage waste" human babies.
If it were a human baby, the doctor would be charged with murder. Since that doesn't happen it isn't a human baby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2020, 11:43 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,914,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
If it were a human baby, the doctor would be charged with murder. Since that doesn't happen it isn't a human baby.
Pro-forced-birthers don't know the difference between a seed and an apple tree. Go easy on them. It must be difficult to go through life in such a state of utter ignorance.

Old 03-01-2020, 11:54 AM

24,236 posts, read 15,297,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
And if the fetus were person the IRS would let you deduct for a dependent.

Old 03-01-2020, 12:33 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,408,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Pro-forced-birthers don't know the difference between a seed and an apple tree. Go easy on them. It must be difficult to go through life in such a state of utter ignorance.
The same party that says this stuff about rape

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/personal-foul/

Old 03-01-2020, 08:23 PM

374 posts, read 148,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
First, there are no ethnic groups that "I don't like". What I said was plain fact. So facts and statistics are racist, even when TRUE?

Do you know what huge demand there are for babies by people that can not have children in the U.S.? Those children should be put up for adoption. Race doesn't matter either.
So abortion never? Its that black and white for you?

Here's a scenario for you:

Recently in the news an 11 year old child gave birth to her brother's baby. Its also a topic on this forum.

What if that was your daughter and your son from an ex-wife and you found out your little girl was pregnant when she was 12 weeks along.

How about it? Abortion?

Old 03-02-2020, 12:46 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,570,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Women are not incubators, put on Earth to provide children for people who can't have them.
Yes. Do I feel for couples whom are unable to conceive and want a baby? Absolutely. But it's not some random fertile woman's job to provide a baby for these folks. Adoption used to be about a baby/child needing a home. Now it's about couples wanting a baby. Something I always wonder about, do these couples look into the foster care system. Loads of children there who need a family.

Old 03-02-2020, 01:21 AM

31,335 posts, read 14,447,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Yea...I’m just getting a wart removed...no big deal.

What I find amusing when people on the left like AOC and lefties on this forum start talking about how Jesus would be a leftie...what a sick joke!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-draws-horror/
Right is right and wrong is wrong. Bottom line.

Old 03-02-2020, 06:31 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,074,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Right is right and wrong is wrong. Bottom line.
Agreed. Safe, legal abortion is a right. Anything less than that is wrong.

Old 03-02-2020, 06:38 AM

31,335 posts, read 14,447,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Agreed. Safe, legal abortion is a right. Anything less than that is wrong.
Nope, you missed it. Right = not killing babies. Wrong = killing your babies.
Thou Shall Not Kill. 10 Commandments.

Old 03-02-2020, 07:08 AM

7,412 posts, read 2,731,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post

The Lefts Moral Decay Of Our Society:

What I find amusing when people on the left like AOC and lefties on this forum start talking about how Jesus would be a leftie.
Moral decay from the left, huh? Weren't you the poster, just yesterday, who started a thread wishing COVID19 on Pope Francis, after calling him a communist?

Edited: OOPS, pardon the redundancy of my remarks. I now see others have already pointed out this glaring hypocrisy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies