Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 05:15 PM

5,318 posts, read 2,136,197 times

Advertisements

So maybe we need better ways to track those who move and die. I believe the vast majority, if not almost all falls under these two scenarios. It's a problem throughout the US, both sides...after all, people like Tiffany Trump and Bannon, among others associated with Trump that I am forgetting, were registered in more than one state.

That's as far as I think it goes, though. I do not believe there is any significant number when it comes to fraudulent votes. I would be curious to see a deeper dive into those dead Chicago voters for example...did they vote absentee and die before it was counted?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2018, 05:17 PM

46,038 posts, read 27,714,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
So maybe we need better ways to track those who move and die. I believe the vast majority, if not almost all falls under these two scenarios. It's a problem throughout the US, both sides...after all, people like Tiffany Trump and Bannon, among others associated with Trump that I am forgetting, were registered in more than one state.

That's as far as I think it goes, though. I do not believe there is any significant number when it comes to fraudulent votes. I would be curious to see a deeper dive into those dead Chicago voters for example...did they vote absentee and die before it was counted?
The dead is A problem... it's not the main problem.

Old 07-19-2018, 05:18 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,311,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Problem is, most people don't go and tell the local election commission that they've recently died.
Or their relatives will vote on their behalf.

Old 07-19-2018, 05:19 PM

19,979 posts, read 12,277,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
Or their relatives will vote on their behalf.
It’s what the departed would have wanted.

Old 07-19-2018, 05:19 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,876,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
3.5 million is a lot of people. That's not a small number. California contains half of that number. A spreadsheet is at the link.

Ghost Voters

Some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America’s adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud.

The Election Integrity Project of Judicial Watch — a Washington-based legal-watchdog group — analyzed data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2011–2015 American Community Survey and last month’s statistics from the federal Election Assistance Commission. The latter included figures provided by 38 states. According to Judicial Watch, eleven states gave the EAC insufficient or questionable information.

My tabulation of Judicial Watch’s state-by-state results yielded 462 counties where the registration rate exceeded 100 percent. There were 3,551,760 more people registered to vote than adult U.S. citizens who inhabit these counties.

President Donald J. Trump’s supporters might be intrigued to learn that Hillary Clinton’s margins of victory in Colorado (136,386) and New Hampshire (2,736) were lower than the numbers of ghost voters in those states. Clinton’s fans should know that Trump won Michigan (10,704) and North Carolina (173,315) by fewer ballots than ghost voters in those states.

Not a surprise. The illegals and dead people got Hillary a much higher number of votes than she got legitimately. Of course the leftists deny it.

Old 07-19-2018, 05:20 PM

Quote:
The dead is A problem... it's not the main problem.
And moving? Both of those happen a lot.
You would have to show deeper dives to show that people purposely registered fraudulently and subsequently voted, instead of it falling under those other two common events.

Old 07-19-2018, 05:21 PM

Here's how you need to take this information... along with understanding that this needs to be fixed.

HRC got roughly 3 million + extra votes (I won't assume they went 100% for her, probably some Russians in there as well ), and she still could not win.

Old 07-19-2018, 05:22 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,111,785 times
Quote:
Do you really believe a left leaning think tank would address this?

You can do the study... the raw numbers should be readily available.

Data is from the US Census Bureau, the American Community Survey, and the Federal Election Assistance Commission.

The study was also done by an editor of the National Review.

Read the article - it mentions dead voters as well.

In fact, CBS’s Windy City affiliate last October compared local vote records with the Social Security Administration’s master death file. “In all,” the channel concluded, “the analysis showed 119 dead people have voted a total of 229 times in Chicago in the last decade.” KCBS–Los Angeles reported in May 2016 that 265 dead voters had cast ballots in southern California “year after year.”

Studies released by think tanks of any political association are biased, and I’m not going to debate you on that.

This thread is a weak attempt to distract from ongoing Russian efforts to affect the mid-terms.....

Last edited by subaru5555; 07-19-2018 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Grammar

Old 07-19-2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
And moving? Both of those happen a lot.
You would have to show deeper dives to show that people purposely registered fraudulently and subsequently voted, instead of it falling under those other two common events.
We had a president encourage it.

San Fran - is now doing it in the open on a local scale. Is it really a mystery where the majority of these extra votes are coming from?

Old 07-19-2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Here's how you need to take this information... along with understanding that this needs to be fixed.

HRC got roughly 3 million + extra votes (I won't assume they went 100% for her, probably some Russians in there as well ), and she still could not win.
Correlation does not equal causation, with a huge heaping of conspiracy thrown in for good measure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies