Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2018, 06:21 AM

20,944 posts, read 8,797,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Oregon is full of left wing people, SJWs
I'm sorta looking for Single Jewish Women. I thought J-Date was my only hope.
Thanks for the tip!

Oregon has NIKE too...never forget that! Oh, and the Bing Cherries are fabulous. And the trees and coastline....wow, beautiful.

I visited once and there was a great craft brew festival in Portland.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2018, 06:29 AM

76,959 posts, read 48,068,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
The PBs definitely like to talk violence - their leader said this before the event:
Not only talk. One of them stabbed two black people to death in a Portland train.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:37 AM

26,572 posts, read 19,450,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
... when the left takes over some place and shuts down all dissent, ...
Since that is a matter of national security, it should be treated as an act of war against the US. The military should be called in, the enemy neutralized, and no quarter given.

Okay, never mind the last part of that; it's against the Geneva Convention. But the first two should apply. Replace the last with "and the surviving enemy combatants placed in a prisoner of war camp in the middle of the desert."

Old 08-05-2018, 07:42 AM

9,762 posts, read 4,516,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
"Proud Boys, the Infamous Right-Wing Brawlers, Head to the Heart of Antifa Country"

These right wing thugs aren't going to Portland to sip coffee at the bookstore. Just another example of how Trumpism is dividing America and inspiring violence.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-...antifa-country

How is this any different than Soros funded antifa terrorists showing up at any gathering or entity they don't agree with and rioting? Its pretty much a daily occurrence these days.

The infamous left-wing hypocrisy is strong in your post.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:47 AM

9,762 posts, read 4,516,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Once again, lost on the thoughts of many is that groups like these specifically target certain locations AND publicly announce it, so that they will bait groups like Antifa to show up.

These groups are specifically looking to get into physical confrontations, so they can smugly claim, "see, look, we're just 'peaceful' protesters, and we are being attacked, whites are being assaulted and persecuted."

Classic marketing strategy by extremist groups to get attention and sympathy for their cause.

And people take the bait hook line and sinker.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Perfect description of victim-shaming. The right has a right to protest without the expectation of violence from the left and vice versa. Nobody is "baiting" anyone I suppose you think someone who wears seductive attire is baiting rapists? The liberal thought process is a fascinating glimpse into insanity.

Last edited by YourWakeUpCall; 08-05-2018 at 07:55 AM..

Old 08-05-2018, 07:52 AM

7,785 posts, read 18,948,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You said neither are going to come out looking better. But you made sure after that to cast the blame and pound on one party and not the other.

That is because I live here and have read about this guy's antics over the past year, getting in fights, getting thrown out of bars etc etc.
City-Data Terms of Service: https://www.city-data.com/terms.html
City-Data FAQ: https://www.city-data.com/forum/faq/

Old 08-05-2018, 07:57 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,723,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Not only talk. One of them stabbed two black people to death in a Portland train.
Another fine example of republican white supremacists in action.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:02 AM

59,543 posts, read 27,866,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
"Proud Boys, the Infamous Right-Wing Brawlers, Head to the Heart of Antifa Country"

These right wing thugs aren't going to Portland to sip coffee at the bookstore. Just another example of how Trumpism is dividing America and inspiring violence.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-...antifa-country

"Violent Right Wing Thugs Going to Portland Ore"to Initiate Violence (weapons, speech)"

I love it when the right wing thugs learn tactics from the left wing thugs and copy what they do!

Old 08-05-2018, 08:04 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,723,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
""to Initiate Violence (weapons, speech)

I love it when the right wing people learn tactics from the left wing people and copy what they do!
So far no left wing people have driven their car into a crowd of protestors and killed someone.

THAT was all right wing ingenuity.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:07 AM

26,572 posts, read 19,450,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
And of course... a black person has never stabbed anyone else ever--certainly not a white person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies