Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2018, 08:13 AM

4,536 posts, read 4,956,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Jenkins View Post
so you're saying black people are violent. hope i never see you commenting about police brutality
Nope. I'm just saying that the proud boy types are huge cowards. They only march in the whitest cities and towns where they can feel safe. If they were truly up to the task for 'disruption' they would get out of their safe snowflake zones like Portland or Charlottesville and have the cajones to go outside of their safe spaces. Why don't they march on a town like Detroit or a city with sanctuary laws? Baltimore is a city that tolerates immigrants. Let's see how well these clowns do in a town like Baltimore. Of course the only thing they'll come up with are reasons why they won't march in Detroit or Chicago because in reality they are just too afraid to do it.

Last edited by fibonacci; 08-05-2018 at 08:24 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2018, 08:15 AM

5,998 posts, read 3,759,910 times
Wait a minute.........I thought only the left was capable of violence. You mean that isn't true???

Old 08-05-2018, 08:15 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,165,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
"Proud Boys, the Infamous Right-Wing Brawlers, Head to the Heart of Antifa Country"

These right wing thugs aren't going to Portland to sip coffee at the bookstore. Just another example of how Trumpism is dividing America and inspiring violence.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-...antifa-country
Wish I could participate. They never have any good ones near me.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:17 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,675,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Nope. I'm just saying that the proud boy types are huge cowards. They only march in the whitest cities and towns where they can feel safe. If they were truly up to the task for 'disruption' they would get out of their safe snowflake zones like Portland or Charlottesville and have the cajones to go outside of their safe spaces. Why don't they march on a town like Detroit or a city with sanctuary laws? Baltimore is a city that tolerates immigrants. Let's see how well these clowns do in a town like Baltimore. Of course the only thing they'll come up with are reaosn why they won't march in Detroit or Chicago because they are just too afraid to do it.
Interesting point of view and one I hadn't considered.

As we saw in numerous videos ~ these thugs talk a big game and strut around with their guns - but then cry at the drop of a hat.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Nope. I'm just saying that the proud boy types are huge cowards. They only march in the whitest cities and towns where they can feel safe. If they were truly up to the task for 'disruption' they would get out of their safe snowflake zones like Portland or Charlottesville and have the cajones to go outside of their safe spaces. Why don't they march on a town like Detroit or a city with sanctuary laws? Baltimore is a city that tolerates immigrants. Let's see how well these clowns do in a town like Baltimore. Of course the only thing they'll come up with are reaosn why they won't march in Detroit or Chicago because they are just too afraid to do it.
No need to. Those areas are already infected and are self-destructing. Now if those people showed up where I live, there'd be trouble.
Understand now?

Old 08-05-2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo1 View Post
interesting point of view and one i hadn't considered.

As we saw in numerous videos ~ these thugs talk a big game and strut around with their guns - but then cry at the drop of a hat.
lol.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:25 AM

26,492 posts, read 19,368,379 times
Quote:
Perhaps it's because they know they would not be allowed to assemble, as the Constitution of the United States specifies they should be able to do, without being harassed and attacked.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:32 AM

4,536 posts, read 4,956,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
No need to. Those areas are already infected and are self-destructing. Now if those people showed up where I live, there'd be trouble.
Understand now?
That didn't take long for the excuses to start coming in.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:39 AM

5,998 posts, read 3,759,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
This in response to the almost daily violence perpetrated by the left. Nice try.

Can you post some examples of this daily violence you are referring to? I'll even make it easy on you and narrow the request down to a specific time period. Since you are claiming there's a violent incident perpetrated by the left on an daily basis, let's set a time frame. Post links to daily occurrences of violence from the left that have happened starting on 7/23/2018 up to today 8/5/2018. Post each incident with a verifiable date stamp. You also need to verify that the perpetrator is left wing and the violence was because the person was specifically pushing a left wing ideology.

I know this is a tough request but you made the statement so I'm assuming you have the evidence to back it up. All I want to do is make sure right wingers aren't just making things up and talking out of their asses when they make outrageous claims like this. This should be interesting.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:42 AM

51,797 posts, read 26,118,290 times
Quote:
Nope. I'm just saying that the proud boy types are huge cowards. They only march in the whitest cities and towns where they can feel safe. If they were truly up to the task for 'disruption' they would get out of their safe snowflake zones like Portland or Charlottesville and have the cajones to go outside of their safe spaces. Why don't they march on a town like Detroit or a city with sanctuary laws? Baltimore is a city that tolerates immigrants. Let's see how well these clowns do in a town like Baltimore. Of course the only thing they'll come up with are reasons why they won't march in Detroit or Chicago because in reality they are just too afraid to do it.
Why don't they strut their stuff in Baltimore?

Seems like that would be a good city to strut around spreading their white supremacy message. Tell those folks in Baltimore what's what.

Or Birmingham?

Or Memphis?

Washington DC might turn out to be interesting place to march around proclaiming white supremacy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies