Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2018, 02:02 PM

16,767 posts, read 8,756,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Again, post your evidence to these violent events you're speaking of. Make it good now, you've spent a great deal of time here playing up your narrative that the left wing thugs are infinitely more violent than the right wing thugs. You guys keep making this claim but you have yet to back it up with any evidence.
In response to ^

So where is ahzzie to respond?

`
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2018, 02:05 PM

38,655 posts, read 26,467,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Huh? Where did I say the Proud Boys shouldn't be allowed to travel and demonstrate? If they want to have a peaceful rally, they have a right to do that. But like I said: they are going to Portland to pick a fight. They have a history of initiating scuffles.

OK, so would you like to finish having this debate with yourself before involving the rest of us?

Old 08-06-2018, 02:37 PM

16,767 posts, read 8,756,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
You mean kind of like these guys...

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/hat...ps-in-america/
Typical CBS fake news claiming 28 seperate groups, which looked more like half a dozen but in different chapters, or maybe mebership of a hand full of racist kooks.
Even a few seemed pretty inocious considering the claim of them being anti-______.
For example, the Christian group that considers themselves the chosen people by God.
If that is considered hate by the SPLC (a known leftist organization), then Jews who generally believe they are God's chosen people, should presumably be on the hate group list also.

I also find it funny how if a group opposes illegal immigration, they get labeled white nationalists, and thus are hateful. But what of blacks, browns, yellows and red people who feel the same way?
Don't forget, many minority immigrants who are here legally resent how they had to wait years, yet illegals are here as soon as they illegally cross the border. I know at least a few dozen brown people who feel that way, and I am sure there are plenty more.

Lastly, I find it amusing how left wing hate groups are not included. That should make anyone reading the CBS list

PS - Don't forget to respond to 4dognights reply to you.

`

Old 08-07-2018, 05:39 AM

6,000 posts, read 3,749,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Typical CBS fake news claiming 28 seperate groups, which looked more like half a dozen but in different chapters, or maybe mebership of a hand full of racist kooks.
Even a few seemed pretty inocious considering the claim of them being anti-______.
For example, the Christian group that considers themselves the chosen people by God.
If that is considered hate by the SPLC (a known leftist organization), then Jews who generally believe they are God's chosen people, should presumably be on the hate group list also.

I also find it funny how if a group opposes illegal immigration, they get labeled white nationalists, and thus are hateful. But what of blacks, browns, yellows and red people who feel the same way?
Don't forget, many minority immigrants who are here legally resent how they had to wait years, yet illegals are here as soon as they illegally cross the border. I know at least a few dozen brown people who feel that way, and I am sure there are plenty more.

Lastly, I find it amusing how left wing hate groups are not included. That should make anyone reading the CBS list

PS - Don't forget to respond to 4dognights reply to you.

`

Of course it's "fake news" to you. Anything anti-Trump is fake news to you people.

Old 08-07-2018, 05:45 AM

6,000 posts, read 3,749,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
In response to ^

So where is ahzzie to respond?

`

Here you go...

https://youtu.be/i-yxRLVWsLg

https://youtu.be/K_dk1J4IxOQ

https://youtu.be/32tReME_Ug4

Old 08-07-2018, 05:55 AM

51,697 posts, read 25,987,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Jenkins View Post
yes. not sure what your point is. antifa is no better than any of those people.
I suspect they are these same people -- bullies looking for a fight.

Old 08-07-2018, 06:18 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,862,885 times

Um, hearing what your choice of media says is not proof. That is the problem. You believe what they are saying without question as if they are pillars of society.

The police had to get involved as Antifa was destroying cars. The guy with the head injury could have gotten hit in the head during that altercation.

OR he could have gotten as arse whippin' after attacking a real man who taught him a much needed lesson. You bully, you get an arse whippin'

The proof is in the pudding. These Americans are walking through carrying flags and the leftists, anti-Ameican Antifa get triggered and throw some sort of explosives at them.

You forgot this one. Let me post it for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jncZwz4pio

Old 08-07-2018, 06:19 AM

17,290 posts, read 29,469,844 times
Is the logic of the OP kind of like women going out on the town in skimpy clothes to stir up the horniness of men and get themselves raped?

Old 08-07-2018, 06:29 AM

4,765 posts, read 2,005,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Huh? Where did I say the Proud Boys shouldn't be allowed to travel and demonstrate? If they want to have a peaceful rally, they have a right to do that. But like I said: they are going to Portland to pick a fight. They have a history of initiating scuffles.

Sorry, actually I am not, post where the right started any scuffle. It is the liberal left who ALWAYS starts the violence as we just saw this week. It is not he right who is confronting those they disagree with in public places, They talk about the right of free speech, but they are the worse offenders on trying to shut it down when conservatives are speaking.

They are despicable, anti-America cowards. They are like spoiled brats having a temper tantrum because they didn't get their way. They are worse bigots than the Foxboro bigots and anyone who agrees with them is also a bigot.

Have heart all you right wingers, Trump will make America great again in spite of them, becsuse bigots are never accepted by real Americans.

Old 08-07-2018, 06:47 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,159,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
Sorry, actually I am not, post where the right started any scuffle. It is the liberal left who ALWAYS starts the violence as we just saw this week. It is not he right who is confronting those they disagree with in public places, They talk about the right of free speech, but they are the worse offenders on trying to shut it down when conservatives are speaking.

They are despicable, anti-America cowards. They are like spoiled brats having a temper tantrum because they didn't get their way. They are worse bigots than the Foxboro bigots and anyone who agrees with them is also a bigot.

Have heart all you right wingers, Trump will make America great again in spite of them, becsuse bigots are never accepted by real Americans.
Pushing back against hate speech is bigotry? 620,000 Americans died in the Civil War stamping out southern bigotry and hatred, you aren't getting a mulligan on that son. Anti-American are these white losers who can't compete or interact with people outside their backward genetic circles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies