Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2018, 03:27 PM

8,456 posts, read 4,463,267 times

Advertisements

No, he is a traitor because he denies Russia launched propaganda laced cyber attacks against our country on multiple fronts, in order to subvert our democratic system when the evidence was clear to the contrary. He did this publicly. There is strong evidence he, his children and his company(s) have serious conflict of interests contrary to those of the office he has sworn to uphold. It is the opinion of a great many that he inept and lazy about fulling his duties as president.

The list is long of his lies and misdeeds as a president, a husband and a business owner. His morality is non-existent.

True, not all of these are grounds to be called a 'traitor' but taken as whole it is HIGHLY questionable weather he has the best interest of the United States at the forefront. If he does not trust his own government that he is in charge of, when the facts are clear and evident he mishandles and/or takes advantage of his position either knowingly or through ignorance, he may not be a traitor in war time sense but he is a traitor in multiple ways to core American values.

Old 07-18-2018, 03:28 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,932,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I guess that makes perfect sense....... to someone not dealing from a full deck of cards.

Who is kidding who here?

Wanting Peace and civil relations with Russia, is now treason. You will get called a traitor.

My GOD PEOPLE! Do you not see how deranged this is, to take a stance that is so irrational and not see how you are losing elections?
Trump is a traitor because he sides with Putin instead of out American intelligence agency.

Old 07-18-2018, 03:29 PM

27,073 posts, read 12,093,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Trump is a traitor because he sides with Putin instead of out American intelligence agency.

Old 07-18-2018, 03:30 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,938,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
How about this:
"Mr Putin and I disagree about if his government meddled in our elections. Our intelligence agencies have found plentiful evidence indicating otherwise, and I hope that we can discuss this matter and resolve it so that it never occurs again"

edit-OK Moneill for 2020
hmm, well it's obvious this subject was discussed for Putin to offer of law enforcement collaboration can come work with Russian investigators on the case and his investigators can come here likewise. Again, playing politics, a game.

But obviously you would prefer a show which would have resulted in ?

Old 07-18-2018, 03:31 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I guess that makes perfect sense....... to someone not dealing from a full deck of cards.

Who is kidding who here?

Wanting Peace and civil relations with Russia, is now treason. You will get called a traitor.

My GOD PEOPLE! Do you not see how deranged this is, to take a stance that is so irrational and not see how you are losing elections?

I sit here sometimes shaking my head and wonder if you Trump fanboys really believe the stuff like this you write. I mean, you really can't be as clueless as your post suggests and live independently without assistance in daily things like fixing your own meals and such .

Old 07-18-2018, 03:31 PM

2,362 posts, read 788,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Additionally you can search through data and see the same patterns where Russian bots magnified things.
Magnifying news stories is not meddling in any relevant sense of the word. Spreading fake news or propaganda is not meddling in any relevant sense of the word. Put the smoking bullet piece of evidence here, and we can discuss it.

Quote:
OMG is he that weak? Really? Ohhhh the poor wee little president of the united states of America. Pathetic.
So you acknowledge he is being bullied? We both know Trump meant what he said at the Putin conference but does not mean his current retraction.

Quote:
Your whataboutism is not a argument. That is the point.
Actually it is. If the US meddles in Russia's election (it does by spreading propaganda that Russian elections are rigged) then the US can't really complain. Pot meets kettle.

Quote:
How do you know he would have? Only a fool would think that propaganda, and the DNC files had no affect.
I don't know. You're making the assertion it did. I'm asking you how do you know.

Quote:
Being a country that will react to acts of war with force helps prevent those acts of war from occurring. Laying down and letting other nations do this to you will eventually result in warfare. being strong enough that people recognize that doing these things carries risk is what keeps it from occurring.

This weakness from Trump is going to make it happen more. Thats reality. I find it immoral to act so weak that it encourages the hyenas to start chewing on us. War is a horrifying thing. But just laying there will result in the same thing in the end.
More disgusting war mongering. I hope you don't consider yourself a liberal because you aren't. You're an authoritarian war monger.

Old 07-18-2018, 03:32 PM

42,732 posts, read 30,088,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
It's a rational question... Every action results in a reaction. What do you suppose Trump lambasting Putin in public would have resulted in?

How would liberals and Democrats react?
How would Putin react?

Could Democrats and Liberals ever be happy with anything Trump does?
Their meeting wasn't in public.

And Trump could have simply stood firm on the findings of ALL the US intelligence agencies.

41,109 posts, read 25,938,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
No, he is a traitor because he denies Russia launched propaganda laced cyber attacks against our country on multiple fronts, in order to subvert our democratic system when the evidence was clear to the contrary.
LOL, Obama denied that Russia was a threat.

A few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years -- Obama

6,046 posts, read 4,853,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
hmm, well it's obvious this subject was discussed for Putin to offer of law enforcement collaboration can come work with Russian investigators on the case and his investigators can come here likewise. Again, playing politics, a game.

But obviously you would prefer a show which would have resulted in ?
Are you really, truly that naive?

putin wants the Russian names so he can execute them.

Old 07-18-2018, 03:38 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,077,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGrendelx View Post
C'mon now. Texans are smart people, and you know full well that the issue with Trump and his dealings with Russia is not about him wanting "peace" with Russia. I'm sure you'd be hard-pressed to find a person who would say they don't want the US to be on better terms with Russia. That's not what this is about.

People are upset because Russia has been proven to meddle in democratic elections around the globe, including ours. It's common knowledge at this point, and the evidence for it abounds. Russia wanted to do whatever they could to sway the election in Trump's favor, and Trump refuses to acknowledge it or give Russia their rightful blame. It's dishonest of him to say otherwise, and a slap in the face to any patriotic American who can't stand the fact that Putin stuck his dirty little fingers in our pie. Seeing our president stand next to Putin, knowing what he did, and affording him compliments as opposed to taking a hard line on him made Trump look like a little weakling.

Of course, you already know all this. I get it. It's embarrassing when the person you support messes up, or has to admit an adversarial country might've helped get him elected. It's a hard pill to swallow, but it needs get down anyway. Trump messed up. We all need to hold his feet to the fire.
If they meddled, how?? Did they hack the voter database ? or voting machines?? Changed the results?? There should be some proof or some evidence right?? Probably Maria Butina is the evidence as she tried to influence US Politics and gets arrested for asking a question about sanctions

Any outsider who watched the debates would have got a fair idea of who was going to win. And Trump stuck a chord with normal Americans by topics like illegals, religion etc.

However the OP is a connie and blind liberal opposer, facts or evidences dont matter to their group. Only blind faith.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies