Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2015, 04:26 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,459,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Anything else that y'all like to credit Obama for, like the Armenian Genocide, Hiroshima, Nazis, Katrina, 9/11 and Ebola (oh wait, you did blame him for Ebola). lol

Mick
Asked for extra meats on my Italian sub today.
Pretty sure O took 'em.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2015, 04:57 PM

218 posts, read 215,522 times
[quote=ringwise;41058359]ALWAYS siding with the minority, even when that minority is clearly in the wrong and involved in criminal behavior, enables a certain segment of the population to act violently, because they know nothing will come of it. Yes, you can blame Obama. Instead of calling for rational thought.

It's always so odd to me, that 1/2 of the population sees the president in an entirely different light than the other half. Alas, that will always be. Let history judge. The same way it did for realizing that the last administration were liars.

Old 09-03-2015, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I seem to recall Obama's stimulus of ONE TRILLION DOLLARS when he came into office. Why was very little of that spent on infrastructure? And Democrats were in control of the Senate, House of Representatives, and the Presidency at that time, so plenty of opportunities to build infrastructure without interference from Republicans.
There was a lot going on when the Dems were in charge, the affordable health care was first priority. Infrastructure was always talked about as necessary, but was blocked every time the republicans decided to shut down the government. How quickly you guys all forget that stuff. As to the stimulus, that was to ONLY help right the country,after the disastrous recession left over from the prior admin. Thanks for asking!

Old 09-03-2015, 11:23 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,160,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashes1 View Post
Here's some hope and change you can believe in. I remember when Americans respected authority, but now after 7 years of the "Great Community Organizer" the cops are targets. Strong work Democrats. Really hope you're happy.

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'
I saw a retard make this claim on the TV the other day. All I could think of is what a foolish belief...

Old 09-03-2015, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
apparently your misinformed and don't keep up with the news?
I'm retired. I watch msnbc, cnn, and fox every morning and every evening. I then watch meet the press on the weekends. i also learn from these forum sites that are all over the Internet. I consider myself pretty darn informed. It's not my fault you simply disagree. That is your right.

Old 09-03-2015, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
They don't call Obama "The Great Divider" for no reason.
Yes "they" do, and on a daily basis. The other half of the country believe he's just great.

Old 09-03-2015, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
I guess I don't get it. Exactly what is it that Obama set out to do? Exactly what is his agenda?
He set up an agenda to end two wars...check. He set an agenda to get Osama bin laden....check. He set an agenda to save the auto industry, he set an agenda to get us out of the Great Recession caused by the GOP....check and check....he set an agenda to get millions more covered by health insurance, check.....shall I go on?

Old 09-03-2015, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Majority of cops are good people, majority of thugs are bad.

If the thugs don't like being chased by cops perhaps they should stop breaking the law.
The more poverty the more crime. Why did the,republicans out-source all the the jobs to third world countries, while turning ours into one.

Old 09-04-2015, 12:12 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,914,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce2keepitstraight View Post
Can't wait till that Nigizerang is out of the white house.
I looked up that word, as I do all new words I come across, and what came up were pages and pages of white supremacists sites where it is being used quite liberally, the very first being Storm Front. Seems this is the skinheads' new replacement for the "N" word. Classy.

Old 09-04-2015, 12:40 AM

19,963 posts, read 12,252,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I looked up that word, as I do all new words I come across, and what came up were pages and pages of white supremacists sites where it is being used quite liberally, the very first being Storm Front. Seems this is the skinheads' new replacement for the "N" word. Classy.
I did not bother looking this one up as it appears to be a childish insult used by a racist or a troll. Pushed the magic button for all new trolls and let the mods zap if warranted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies