Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 06:56 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,302,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
You just answered my question by NOT answering it. Thank you.
Glad to help you with my non answer of your unrelated to anything I have written in this thread question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2014, 07:26 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,584,661 times
Default Said that in so many words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; not just dudes NOT being around. I've heard how many Black "mothers" talk DOWN and screeching to their sons in that "Ebonics" crap and that's a real good way to raise a psycho loser.
Um, that would be covered by my statement "the real problem is bad parenting".

Old 02-13-2014, 07:57 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,088,316 times
What is being reported in the news about the violence at the State Fair in Tampa happens EVERY YEAR.
They use to have a 'free' entry day, but did away with it hoping the mobs would don't show up. But with the low entry fee, it didn't matter. They don't go to 'the fair'. They go to assault, rob and pillage.

Old 02-13-2014, 09:21 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,541,692 times
Hopefully these incidents will encourage a few more good people to get concealed carry permits and take responsibility for their own safety. Bury some of this human garbage and the problem will self correct.

Old 02-15-2014, 01:33 PM

1,850 posts, read 1,140,266 times
Its because a very large portion of people who raise their kids poorly happen to be black. And yes most of the problems that blacks have DOES come down to extremely poor parenting and to a lesser extent black culture.

It's not their fault. Raisin' chilrens is (white) SOCIETY'S burden.. Ym Hmm.

Old 02-15-2014, 02:19 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,433,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
I'd be very interested in hearing what the Black leaders response was in Tampa to the Sheriff's office and if so what was their suggestions. If it's hard for them to respond, it's because they have not been able to accept the truth within themselves regarding bad behavior on Black people's part is not just a stereotype or myth created by White racists. It is real and will not go away by not talking about it or saying '"well, White people do bad things too". These leaders will have to give a recommendation while tip-toeing around not trying not to incriminate anyone or offend - mainly other Blacks people who are the main cause of this mess. The real problem is bad parenting (mostly by single moms, grandmothers, or aunts) true but the bigger factor is too many fatherless (due to selfishness of both genders) males in the Black community. This stunts and retards males psychologically and they never really "get over it" or "grow out of it". Actually, they just become more dangerous and careless as they age. Without fathers, many males lack direction, purpose, worth or dignity in life and their behavior reflects this. Until Black people in general acknowledge this and each govern themselves accordingly, 70% - 99.9% of their children will continue to be born out of wedlock and the behavior of their offspring will continue it's downward spiral.
I can't find a link but evidently the NAACP said something along the lines that it's not a black problem but a problem in general. Denial is thick in the Black community.

Old 02-15-2014, 02:21 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,433,519 times
What's sad is that incidents like this allow people like Michael Dunn to make fear of Black men defenses that appear to resonate with a lot of people.

Old 02-15-2014, 04:13 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,917,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I can't find a link but evidently the NAACP said something along the lines that it's not a black problem but a problem in general. Denial is thick in the Black community.
Agreed tho it seem to be more of a LOW CLASS "Black" thing; the better class ones have the rep of taking care of business and NOT "playing the fool".

Old 02-15-2014, 04:25 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,718,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Good luck with that one sheriff. I suspect the "leaders" will be more upset that you even bothered to request their help in the first place.

Read more: Sheriff looks to black leaders for State Fair help - FOX 13 News
Follow us: @myfoxtampabay on Twitter | FOX13TampaBay on Facebook
50, 40 or even 30 years ago......where white kids going to schools shooting up class mates at the rate they do now? 50 years ago was the rate of white out of wedlock births the rates that they are now?

American society, culture and economics is in decline and that decline is impacting blacks and whites because we are all in this ship together. Black youth are behaving worse and white youth are behaving worse....starting from the baseline of what existed already in their respective communities.

In light of that, we do not need to be calling on black leaders, but rather, AMERICAN LEADERS.

Old 02-15-2014, 04:35 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,173,406 times
He's the sheriff, it is his duty to lock up those who break the law. He should stop worrying about calling on black leaders or whatever they think.

Most black people are not against enforcing, applying, or administering the law, they are against enforcing, applying, or administering the law UNFAIRLY OR WITH PREJUDICES and predetermined outcomes.

If these kids broke the law, lock em up. But not any longer or with charges that would not also be applied to white kids who commit similar crimes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies