Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 07:59 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,165,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Not everyone lives in the Los Angeles area.

They might not understand when you talk about smog.
That's not what I was talking about but without the clean air policies California pioneered LA smog would be much worse...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2014, 08:00 AM

53,611 posts, read 35,374,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Oh we are in the pretend stage of the discussion where you discuss an alternate reality.
like you just did in this previous post 10 minutes earlier?

Quote:

I don't know why it is so difficult to get that if the rioters were white what would the sheriff do?

Old 02-13-2014, 09:34 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,324,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
like you just did in this previous post 10 minutes earlier?
Oh so you got nothing to add.

Old 02-13-2014, 04:45 PM

20,523 posts, read 15,984,458 times
Quote:
Oh so you got nothing to add.
Iamme73: how would YOU deal with those hooligans ate the Florida State Fair if YOU were jacked by them? You being "Black" ain't much insurance against being robbed, beaten or raped by hood rats.

Old 02-13-2014, 04:47 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,130,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
That's not what I was talking about but without the clean air policies California pioneered LA smog would be much worse...
True.

The Clean Air Act was signed by Richard Nixon, a Californian Republican.

He also signed the EPA into existence.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:50 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,324,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Iamme73: how would YOU deal with those hooligans ate the Florida State Fair if YOU were jacked by them? You being "Black" ain't much insurance against being robbed, beaten or raped by hood rats.
Huh?

I have written specific ideas in this thread. None of those ideas have anything to do with your question to me.

I repeat your question has no relation to anything I have written in this thread.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:36 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,617,186 times
I'd be very interested in hearing what the Black leaders response was in Tampa to the Sheriff's office and if so what was their suggestions. If it's hard for them to respond, it's because they have not been able to accept the truth within themselves regarding bad behavior on Black people's part is not just a stereotype or myth created by White racists. It is real and will not go away by not talking about it or saying '"well, White people do bad things too". These leaders will have to give a recommendation while tip-toeing around not trying not to incriminate anyone or offend - mainly other Blacks people who are the main cause of this mess. The real problem is bad parenting (mostly by single moms, grandmothers, or aunts) true but the bigger factor is too many fatherless (due to selfishness of both genders) males in the Black community. This stunts and retards males psychologically and they never really "get over it" or "grow out of it". Actually, they just become more dangerous and careless as they age. Without fathers, many males lack direction, purpose, worth or dignity in life and their behavior reflects this. Until Black people in general acknowledge this and each govern themselves accordingly, 70% - 99.9% of their children will continue to be born out of wedlock and the behavior of their offspring will continue it's downward spiral.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:43 PM

61,254 posts, read 87,793,002 times
Black leaders are trying to persuade the young to stop the violence the desire is there but the followers are too few
Too few think there is a problem
The claim that the high murder rate is purely attributable to white prejudice ignores that u must account for every corpse u can't select which ones to investigate

Old 02-13-2014, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Huh?

I have written specific ideas in this thread. None of those ideas have anything to do with your question to me.

I repeat your question has no relation to anything I have written in this thread.
You just answered my question by NOT answering it. Thank you.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
I'd be very interested in hearing what the Black leaders response was in Tampa to the Sheriff's office and if so what was their suggestions. If it's hard for them to respond, it's because they have not been able to accept the truth within themselves regarding bad behavior on Black people's part is not just a stereotype or myth created by White racists. It is real and will not go away by not talking about it or saying '"well, White people do bad things too". These leaders will have to give a recommendation while tip-toeing around not trying not to incriminate anyone or offend - mainly other Blacks people who are the main cause of this mess. The real problem is bad parenting (mostly by single moms, grandmothers, or aunts) true but the bigger factor is too many fatherless (due to selfishness of both genders) males in the Black community. This stunts and retards males psychologically and they never really "get over it" or "grow out of it". Actually, they just become more dangerous and careless as they age. Without fathers, many males lack direction, purpose, worth or dignity in life and their behavior reflects this. Until Black people in general acknowledge this and each govern themselves accordingly, 70% - 99.9% of their children will continue to be born out of wedlock and the behavior of their offspring will continue it's downward spiral.
Uh; not just dudes NOT being around. I've heard how many Black "mothers" talk DOWN and screeching to their sons in that "Ebonics" crap and that's a real good way to raise a psycho loser.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies