Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 10:10 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,195,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHarley View Post
I guess you believe that all hispanic people are considered white people now since the media brainwashed you during the zimmerman thingy.
Reading is fundamental. Stop focusing on Harleys and get an education.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2014, 05:15 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,044,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Look at what mostly white kids did at the U.S. Surf Open last year. People said that the police should have taken more control of the situation. But you know, they're white. It's not as bad for them to riot and vandalize cars and stores. They're just kids that got a little too drunk. That's the excuse for whites and the hispanics who look more like the stereotype of a wasp child. They save the stereotyping for those with dark skin

Clearly it was wrong for people to start rioting and causing damage. No question. BUT besides a few port a potties who else was seriously injured in this incident?

Compare that to this incident that happened a few days ago:

Hate Crime Mob Of Black Teens Attack Disabled Veteran In Ohio - YouTube

Or this one:

Street Mob Of 10 Teens Brutally Attacks Man Walking Home From Work In Baltimore - YouTube

Or this one:

Two Black Teens Hammer Attack a 50 yr old White Man, almost Beating Him to Death!! Sanford, FL - YouTube

Or this one:

Black Teens Attack White Couple at Movie Theater, Wife Get Punched in Face After Husband Jumped! - YouTube

Or this one:

Hate Crime: Ruthless Attack on Teen in Philadelphia! (Caught on Camera) - YouTube

Or this one:

74-year old man attacked in knockout game at Denny's - YouTube

This is just a VERY SMALL SAMPLE of the vast number of videos available on youtube and other websites that show just how 'minor' a problem black on non-black violence is that's happening all across the US. And this does not include all the news stories of interracial attacks that don't have video attached to them.

So the best you can find of non-blacks being violent and dangerous is a bunch of people tipping over port a potties and causing some property damage and possibly a few minor injuries? And you want to compare that to what happened in the videos above?? Really? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? >_>

How about this. Find me a few news stories or videos that are similar to the above that involve whites or asians or other non-blacks attacking blacks and see how many you can come up with? I bet you can't even find as many as the six I've posted here. And yet I can post many, MANY more that have happened within the past year alone that involve blacks violently attacking non-blacks.

So please tell me with a straight face again that blacks aren't more violent than any other ethnic group and that black on non-black violence isn't a big problem in America as opposed to vise versa?

I really wish people like you would stop minimizing black on non-black violence and continually make excuses for blacks no matter what they do. That not only doesn't help solve the problem, but its also a MASSIVE INSULT to all the victims of these violent attacks who have had their pain and suffering and sometimes their lives lost minimized in the name of not hurting black feelings.

Last edited by Max Sterling; 02-16-2014 at 05:29 PM..

Old 02-16-2014, 05:43 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,582,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Clearly it was wrong for people to start rioting and causing damage. No question. BUT besides a few port a potties who else was seriously injured in this incident?

Or this one:

Street Mob Of 10 Teens Brutally Attacks Man Walking Home From Work In Baltimore - YouTube

Or this one:

Two Black Teens Hammer Attack a 50 yr old White Man, almost Beating Him to Death!! Sanford, FL - YouTube

Or this one:

Black Teens Attack White Couple at Movie Theater, Wife Get Punched in Face After Husband Jumped! - YouTube

Or this one:

Hate Crime: Ruthless Attack on Teen in Philadelphia! (Caught on Camera) - YouTube

Or this one:

This is just a VERY SMALL SAMPLE of the vast number of videos available on youtube and other websites that show just how 'minor' a problem black on non-black violence is that's happening all across the US. And this does not include all the news stories of interracial attacks that don't have video attached to them.

So the best you can find of non-blacks being violent and dangerous is a bunch of people tipping over port a potties and causing some property damage and possibly a few minor injuries? And you want to compare that to what happened in the videos above?? Really? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? >_>

How about this. Find me a few news stories or videos that are similar to the above that involve whites or asians or other non-blacks attacking blacks and see how many you can come up with? I bet you can't even find as many as the six I've posted here. And yet I can post many, MANY more that have happened within the past year alone that involve blacks violently attacking non-blacks.

So please tell me with a straight face again that blacks aren't more violent than any other ethnic group and that black on non-black violence isn't a big problem in America as opposed to vise versa?

I really wish people like you would stop minimizing black on non-black violence and continually make excuses for blacks no matter what they do. That not only doesn't help solve the problem, but its also a MASSIVE INSULT to all the victims of these violent attacks who have had their pain and suffering and sometimes their lives lost minimized in the name of not hurting black feelings.
AMEN! But when you have a culture that loves to sing about ***** and hos and all that gangsta crap what can you expect? Never mind how many are raised without a father and it just goes down and down. Yet, so many blacks just have a "not my problem" attitude and as such nothing gets done. It's a very sad state of affairs and I don't see things getting better anytime soon.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:05 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,195,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post

Or this one:

Or this one:

Or this one:

Or this one:

Or this one:

LOL@ the excuses based on color. WRONG IS WRONG no matter the skin color. That is the point. But all that you and others get from this issues is black/white/black/white/black white? Is that ALL you know? It seems like people like you don't have any CULTURE and all you know is race/color. Violence is never violence that young people commit, but only racial incidents to you.

And clearly you did not watch the video. There was vandalism of stores, cars and injuries from fighting...but of course, that's ok. You're only busy finding videos with people of the "other color." Keep on deflecting though...

Old 02-18-2014, 01:55 PM

6,268 posts, read 5,083,488 times
It's always interesting to read articles about black teenagers causing violence - a few short paragraphs describing what occured and then a few long paragraphs from authorities as they take great pains not to sound racist re: their response to the mayhem and violence.

I agree with the Desertdetroiter guy (hope I got his screen name right) - it's not his problem. He doesn't have any obligation to accept responsibility for the actions of others. He shouldn't (and doesn't) take ownerhsip for their violence, their crimes, the fear that they instill in the law abiding citizens who happen to be in the same zip code when this kind of crap happens. He's got his own life to live and his own problems. He doesn't speak for all black people just as I don't speak for all women.

I learned a long time ago to "work the problem". Identify the problem. Identify reasons for the problem. Identify possible solutions to the problem. Implement solutions.

1. Authorities are afraid to confront the problem because they're afaid to sound racist.

2. Media rarely confronts the problem because some are afraid to sound racist and others have an agenda that compells them to deliberately ignore what's right in front of their face.

3. Parents of these kids are either afraid to confront their problem children, have no idea themselves what is and what is not appropriate, socially responsible behavior, or they just don't a damn.

4. Leaders in the black community make their living by race baiting, excuse making, race inciting, and finger pointing. They have no interest in publicly acknowledging the problem or trying to solve any problem, because they make their living through continued disempowerment and excuse making for the group they are supposed to be helping.

5. Some politicians don't confront the problem because they don't want to **** off blacks, whose vote they desperately need. Other politicians back off immediately if they even make an attempt at real talk, when they are mischaracterized in the media, vilified in the blogashpere, made fun of on late night TV, and when those who hand big corporate money out get scared and force the pols into silence.

6. Teachers don't confront the problem for many of the reasons listed above. They eventually get beaten down because they cannot confront, cannot discipline, and receive little support from both those higher up the food chain and the parents of these little criminals.

And these stupid damned kids know all of this. They may be stupid but they're not blind. Cops are careful, media doesn't cover, parents don't give a crap, black leaders only care about themselves, politicians don't even factor into the equation, and they can walk all over their teachers.

And we wonder why this problem continues, and continues to grow...........

Old 02-18-2014, 04:26 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,044,784 times
Quote:
LOL@ the excuses based on color. WRONG IS WRONG no matter the skin color. That is the point. But all that you and others get from this issues is black/white/black/white/black white? Is that ALL you know? It seems like people like you don't have any CULTURE and all you know is race/color. Violence is never violence that young people commit, but only racial incidents to you.

And clearly you did not watch the video. There was vandalism of stores, cars and injuries from fighting...but of course, that's ok. You're only busy finding videos with people of the "other color." Keep on deflecting though...
I did watch the video you posted and there didn't seem to be anyone seriously injured and certainly there was no interracial attacks involved whatsoever. Correct me if I'm wrong? The point is the incidents I posted had non-blacks being injured sometimes seriously so for no apparent reason from black males. I also stated that this was only a small sample of what you could easily find on youtube and other websites.

Now if you want to say this kind of violence happens across all races equally, then please post some examples of non-blacks being violent against blacks the way blacks violently attacked non-blacks in the videos I posted? Can you do it? I'm betting you can't because there's HARDLY ANY non-black on black attacks. Sure there have been a FEW, but they are FEW AND FAR IN BETWEEN that have occured over a number of years as opposed to the reverse that happens on a nearly weekly basis.

So please tell me with a straight face that how can this NOT be a matter of race and skin color when the overwhelming majority of interracial attacks in the US are blacks assaulting/murdering non-blacks? I'd really like to hear your logic behind this.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:46 PM

73,121 posts, read 62,771,018 times
Quote:
So please tell me with a straight face that how can this NOT be a matter of race and skin color when the overwhelming majority of interracial attacks in the US are blacks assaulting/murdering non-blacks? I'd really like to hear your logic behind this.
Well, here is something to consider. Yes, there are a large number of Blacks in proportion to their population committing violent crimes. However, you have not proven that skin color and race determines whether or not a person will be violent. How does being Black make someone become violent?

And if one really does believe that one's race determines their propensity for violence, then there is really no point in talking about it. There would be no point because if one were to believe that race is the determining factor in a person being violent, one would also believe that there is not much that could be done to curb such violent behavior. And if one were to believe that, there would be no point in talking about it. It would be a waste of time. However, it keeps getting discussed, so obviously, one feels something could be done about it. If not, then one is wasting time.

Old 02-25-2014, 06:27 PM

73,121 posts, read 62,771,018 times
Quote:

And what this shows is that much of the time, many people only bring up Blacks behaving badly as an attempt to demonize Blacks.

No one denies that there is alot of crime committed by Blacks. No one has denied that. However, what is disgusting is the reason for bringing it up. Whenever a White person acts stupid or violent, it's looked at as "mental illness", "boys will be boys", or "typical young people". When a Black person does something stupid or violent, it's looked at as "he did that because he's a Black man". Everything about it is blamed on "Blacks are inherently like that".

Old 02-25-2014, 10:00 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,449,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, here is something to consider. Yes, there are a large number of Blacks in proportion to their population committing violent crimes. However, you have not proven that skin color and race determines whether or not a person will be violent. How does being Black make someone become violent?

And if one really does believe that one's race determines their propensity for violence, then there is really no point in talking about it. There would be no point because if one were to believe that race is the determining factor in a person being violent, one would also believe that there is not much that could be done to curb such violent behavior. And if one were to believe that, there would be no point in talking about it. It would be a waste of time. However, it keeps getting discussed, so obviously, one feels something could be done about it. If not, then one is wasting time.
Culture is the problem.

Old 10-16-2015, 10:13 PM

4 posts, read 1,806 times
Default really

This sounds ridiculous it seems to me its s way to stop young blacks from
coming to the fair , white kids r wild as u hell but they r not policed the same the drink act the fool but the cops don't bother them they follow black young people around the least thing they r in attack mood, and easly kicked out that's why the cops follow them black because they r not Wanted There.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies