Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 12:20 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,163,859 times

Advertisements

That is the problem. He is not a leader. Not at all. He is a follower, a community organizer who relied on others for his bounty, the harvard educated genius was a beggar. He does not speak well of America, he despises the country he wasn't born in, and does it at every chance with his non nonchalant attitude. It's gdam pathetic. I've never heard this clown say he loves the very country who put him where he's sitting. Just pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2013, 12:22 AM

24,488 posts, read 41,368,755 times
I agree, we should be ashamed.

But I don't see how the perfect opportunity presented itself after GWB.

Old 08-23-2013, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
That is the problem. He is not a leader. Not at all. He is a follower, a community organizer who relied on others for his bounty, the harvard educated genius was a beggar. He does not speak well of America, he despises the country he wasn't born in, and does it at every chance with his non nonchalant attitude. It's gdam pathetic. I've never heard this clown say he loves the very country who put him where he's sitting. Just pathetic.
You're talking about him out of context and injecting your opinion as it is his. I highly doubt Obama hates his country. He's just disappointed in it.

You speak too highly of him when you call him a genius. In my opinion, he is far from a genius. Certainly not a beggar, however.

BTW, I don't know if you went to school or not, but Hawaii was part of the US when he was born there.

Old 08-23-2013, 12:45 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,163,859 times
Yes it is my opinion. If you don't like it don't respond. Simple stuff for simple folks.

Old 08-23-2013, 12:49 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,504,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You have no idea what objective historians will say because your own analysis of his presidency is not objective.
Of course it is. His presidency is a failure.

For example, even if you love Obamacare, the facts are that he conducted backroom deals after promising it would be transparent, passed it using reconciliation, declared the individual mandate was not a tax and then had it defended in court as a tax, double counted medicare transfers to both lower the cost of Obamacare and lower the budget, promised the Catholic bishops that it would not impact their beliefs on contraception or abortion and then introduced the contraceptive mandate, etc.

All of those are objective facts, irrespective of how one feels about Obamacare itself.

And the list goes on:

We have the video of him declaring he would veto any attempt to get around sequestration. We also have the video of him then declaring sequestion would be a disaster and blaming Republicans for allowing it to happen.

We have the records of his administration saying the IRS situation was a few isolated people in one office, and also have the proof that it was in fact directed from the White House.

We have Susan Rice saying there was no indication whatsoever that there was any terrorist involvement in Benghazi. And we have the CIA memo sent to the White House which says they suspected terrorist involvement.

We have Obama himself saying the stimulus didn't work.

We have his administration being found guilty by federal courts of both purposely with-holding drilling permits illegally and of making recess appointment when there was no recess.

We have him attacking Libya without the advice or consent of Congress.

None of these things depend on whether you like Obama's politics or not. They are objective facts, supported by video and documents. And I haven't even mentioned the Black Panthers or the Beer Summit, Fast & Furious, Solyndra, TARP, General Motors, the fleeing Wisconsin senators, his "flexibility" remark to the Russians, the NSA, reversing legislated welfare reform via executive order, giving speeches about purposely going around congress, etc. The list goes on and on. Quite apart from his politics, the man himself is a disgrace.

Just as even though I'm a conservative, I have no problem admitting that Bush was also a disgrace.

Last edited by kidkaos2; 08-23-2013 at 12:57 AM..

Old 08-23-2013, 12:56 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,567,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Good grief. A person doesn't have to be an "objective historian" to see the truth. Most people with a brain who are halfway intelligent can see that what the OP said rings true.

Just keep telling yourself whatever it is you wish. But the truth always wins, and it's not on your side.

Good luck with that.
Oh believe me, A persosn does not have to be a genuis to see the truth. Unless of course, they are Obamas protector at all cost. Excuses are so damn funny "ha"

Most people you say with a brain, who are halfway intelligent, need i say more. What you say is true, and does not need a rocket scientist for gosh sakes, to know this. You live in this Country, do you live reality, or make believe. You know it if you live in this Country, for gosh sakes.

And yes at all cost, the rest of us have to suffer because of the weak who voted him in once again, to screw the Country once again. Jobs, college grads, for gosh sakes, i know a law graduate who can't find full time work, they will only hire her part time.

Employment full time seems to be a thing of the past. We are not in a good way, and if this is a good economy to most of you, what the hell you going to say, when we actually have one for real.

And oh Obama is the biggest thug bully i know. Go against his policies or his vision, and he is out for your blood. Try to be a good american, and find out true facts pertaining to important situations any one will do, and you will pay Obama's price.

Old 08-23-2013, 01:00 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,316,486 times
BWHAHA presidency is a failure?

A recovering economy is a failure?

Health coverage for all is a failure?

the only presidents who were ultimate fairlures were Both bushs, Carter, Buchanan, Nixon and the worst of all Andrew Johnson

Old 08-23-2013, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
BWHAHA presidency is a failure?

A recovering economy is a failure?

Health coverage for all is a failure?

the only presidents who were ultimate fairlures were Both bushs, Carter, Buchanan, Nixon and the worst of all Andrew Johnson
I have to call you out on the Health coverage. Health coverage for all is not a bad idea. The implementation is absolutely horrible and really pushing the boundaries of the federal government. It's a step backwards, not forwards.

Old 08-23-2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Yes it is my opinion. If you don't like it don't respond. Simple stuff for simple folks.
Nah. It's probably best that someone corrects you. Especially when you present your opinions as if they are facts.

Old 08-23-2013, 01:09 AM

29,725 posts, read 16,821,739 times
The right wingers on this site seem to live in their own little world where every opinion they have is apparently fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies