Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2013, 06:14 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,330,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Are you calling me a liar?
It appears so - as well as calling you an idiot, which in his world is anybody who doesn't agree with him.

Apparently a couple of weeks away from City Data and the leopard hasn't changed his spots any as far as personal attacks go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 06:16 PM

38,496 posts, read 26,047,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
It appears so - as well as calling you an idiot, which in his world is anybody who doesn't agree with him.

Apparently a couple of weeks away from City Data and the leopard hasn't changed his spots any as far as personal attacks go.
I guess when some can no longer logically debate an issue (i.e. find they are wrong), they resort to personal attacks.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:18 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,330,714 times
Quote:
I guess when some can no longer logically debate an issue (i.e. find they are wrong), they resort to personal attacks.
This. ^^

Old 04-29-2013, 06:22 PM

The US is certainly the supplier of guns for the Mexican drug cartel! Good job NRA!!

Quote:
Experts estimate that upwards of 2,000 guns are smuggled across the U.S. border into Mexico every day, whether the ATF is watching or not. A senior member of the Zetas drug cartel echoed U.S. law-enforcement findings last July, admitting that his cartel buys virtually all of their weapons from the United States.
Mexico Sends Message to the United States: No More Weapons!

Old 04-29-2013, 06:23 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,113,750 times
Quote:
Are you calling me a liar?
If you insist to repeat that full auto guns can be purchased in gun stores, and at gun shows yes I am..

You say no back ground check as if dealers at gun shows don't do them either which is a bold face lie.

The fact is you have no clue.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
If you insist to repeat that full auto guns can be purchased in gun stores, and at gun shows yes I am..

You say no back ground check as if dealers at gun shows don't do them either which is a bold face lie.

The fact is you have no clue.

You might want to educate yourself with this:

Quote:
TIJUANA, Mexico -- Assassins blasted Ricardo BullBoxer31 Alvarado, a member of an elite state police force, with a blizzard of bullets pumped out of AK-47 assault rifles.

Alvarado crumpled at the wheel of his sedan, yet another victim of the weapons known here as "goat's horns" because of their curved ammunition clips, and which can fire at a rate of 600 rounds per minute.

Two hours later, a small army of cartel hit men descended on a federal police office and bunkhouse in this crowded city at one of the world's busiest border crossings. None of the officers, who had recently been sent here to crush the drug gangs terrorizing the city, were killed in the hail of more than 1,200 bullets, authorities said. But police veterans understood the message delivered to the newcomers: "Welcome to Tijuana. Our guns are bigger than your guns."

The high-powered guns used in both incidents on the evening of Sept. 24 undoubtedly came from the United States, say police here, who estimate that 100 percent of drug-related killings are committed with smuggled U.S. weapons
Quote:
But law enforcement officers on both sides of the border have never seen anything like the flood of guns now surging into Mexico. The increase has been stoked by the cartel war and by the ease of buying high-powered weapons since the U.S. assault weapons ban was not renewed in 2004,
Quote:
Arizona and Texas have become a "gunrunner's paradise," according to Garen Wintemute, a professor at the University of California at Davis who published a study on gun buying in the Southwest. Licensed dealers must conduct background checks, but unlicensed sellers can sell "personal collections" at weekend gun shows without background checks.
U.S. Guns Behind Cartel Killings in Mexico

Old 04-29-2013, 06:36 PM

I am just sick of fools and idiots who think there are full auto guns for sale and no one gets back ground checks. Then you go on about for YEARS......

There is no chance of a debate with idiots and fools. You are just WRONG. the both of you.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
You might want to educate yourself with this:

U.S. Guns Behind Cartel Killings in Mexico
The whole thing is BS........ We don't have full auto Ak-47 to buy in the USA period....... nor is the 7.62 x 39 round any sort of High power round any more than the winchester 30-30 is..... it's a;; BS and since you know nothing about guns you don't know a thing worthy of debate period. Stop pretending you know when you don't.
i don't care what terrosts tell you or what mexicans tell you or the supposed police via washingtonpost.

You don't know what a Ak-47 is....

Old 04-29-2013, 06:42 PM

39,979 posts, read 26,864,219 times
Quote:
The US is certainly the supplier of guns for the Mexican drug cartel! Good job NRA!!

Mexico Sends Message to the United States: No More Weapons!
So...in spite of pages of evidence and numerous links to news services proving you wrong, you go to a far-left blog to try to prove your point?

M'Kay.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:42 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,505,534 times
Quote:
You are wearing blinders!

Guns from U.S. equip drug cartels

You pretend the obvious could not happen. As shown in the videos in my previous posts, terrorists from other countries laugh at the ability to easily buy the guns they need to kill us with!

How many ways can I say it? It may be, it probably has been, that a Mexican drug gangster bought a gun at a gun show. But you still can't cite one, just one, example of a documented case of that happening.

Yet you still maintain that it's a rampant problem. And I'm the one wearing blinders?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies