Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2013, 02:17 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,075,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
With Limbaugh on his way out, they will have to wait for Hannity to find out what their opinion is.
Sweet Delusion.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:19 PM

29,609 posts, read 16,595,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post

I am willing to criticize Nixon for his cover-up, and Bush for his excessive spending, but like the North Korean slaves pretending to be free-people cheering on their little boy-tyrant, you can utter no critic of Obama. He is your god, but will soon be your ruler, your master, your tyrant.

I pity those who site beside you in your slaving devotion to trash.
I doubt you criticized president Bush while he was spending all this money, but that is besides the point. You are attacking someone for not criticizing someone else where there is no proof that it is warranted on this subject you are showing the personification of bias and why you cant apply your own bias to others.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:19 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,751,509 times
Opps, Carney moved to the right and I just saw Obummers working him like the hand puppet he is....

Old 05-10-2013, 02:20 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,471,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
I have to reiterate that boot-licking, psychophantic, blind, unthinking, unfaltering mindless support of a leader, any leader, much less a charaltan and student of Bill Ayers such as Obama, is not the stuff of Freedom or Free Men. Rather, it is the stuff of tyranny and enslavement.

Your hatred for the GOP has blinded you beyond measure.

Benghazi-gate is a perfect example. Maslfeasance in office bordering on and byond treason occured and sre still being covered up. People who are willing to sell their credibility so cheaply, will soon be enslaved in one form or more of tyrannical enslavement.

I am willing to criticize Nixon for his cover-up, and Bush for his excessive spending, but like the North Korean slaves pretending to be free-people cheering on their little boy-tyrant, you can utter no critic of Obama. He is your god, but will soon be your ruler, your master, your tyrant.

I pity those who site beside you in your slaving devotion to trash.
What a great, to the point post!!!!

Old 05-10-2013, 02:23 PM

29,609 posts, read 16,595,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Obama's second term is going much better than I expected. He's been called out for lying about writing the sequester and now Benghazi by left leaning reporters.
He looked like an absolute fool when he acted like the world would end at the sequester.
The whole world saw his pettiness when he closed the White House tours in a temper tantrum.
And Democrats are running around saying Obamacare is going to be a train wreck.
FAIL

the sequester was written by congress and from input by officials from each level of departments within government.

The white house tours where apart of that. You are again showing your ignorance.

I bet the mother and father who had their child in Headstart/pre-K arent claiming he was lying, seems congress changed their tune when they couldnt fly home when the sequester took place. But i guess sense they voted to shift accounts and pay for flight traffic controllers and such, it no longer counts.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:26 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,075,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I doubt you criticized president Bush while he was spending all this money, but that is besides the point. You are attacking someone for not criticizing someone else where there is no proof that it is warranted on this subject you are showing the personification of bias and why you cant apply your own bias to others.
The evidence of the malfeasance of this administration, and its head is a voluminous as the delusion in your post - massive - overwhelming - MIND BOGGLING.

And FYI I and many of us did criticiize Bush trying to out Democrat the DemocRATS.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:27 PM

11,876 posts, read 5,843,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
How is what the republicans doing any different? They are "campaigning" with this show so that they can get elected. Look under the table at their hidden agenda.

If anyone was to take these hearings serious, then they need to look beyond Clinton and Rice. They should be asking questions about the CIA and what they were doing in the Annex, which relates to the "diplomatic mission". Did the diplomatic mission fall under the CIA jurisdiction, or the State Dept?

If you can bear to read something that is longer than two sentences or one brief paragraph, it draws attention to some interesting questions that should be asked and to whom, it widens the thought process to include other aspects that should be addressed.

Maybe the hearings need to be closed so that EVERYTHING can come out? What we are seeing is glossing over a situation, rather than getting to the heart of it. There is alot of information that is not public but those involved in the hearing are privvy to it and can use it in a closed hearing..

The Benghazi Affair: Uncovering the Mystery of the Benghazi CIA Annex | Global Research

I definitely agree with you there - we were supposedly gun running - this was alreadt the 3rd exchange and Stevens was the go between. But something went wrong. Now before everyone gets their pants in an uproar - it's been done throughout other administrations and they were caught doing something similar back when Ollie North testified. Our country has not learned to stay out of international affairs and just focus on our own. If this had been released - then both oarties would look bad - but because it was on Obama's watch - his re-election would be compromised. Neither side of the gov't has been truthful to the people and probably never will be.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:33 PM

500 posts, read 376,611 times
I've been watching Carney today. He's having a hard time, lol. It appears other news outlets, notably CBS, have finally caught on and caught up.

This ain't over, folks. It's gonna get ugly.

And this is how it should work. News outlets should all be on the same page instead of sweeping issues under the rug.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:35 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,226,354 times
Not difficult to believe we're actually living in the musical Chicago...

Jay Carney as Mr. Billy Flynn in the press conference rag. It's understandable, comprehensible, not a bit reprehensible, so defensible.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:38 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,482,400 times
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/10/benghazi-talking-points-reportedly-revised-12-times-official-concerned-would/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.