Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 05:17 AM

41,458 posts, read 60,014,463 times

Advertisements

All those wanting to FIGHT in the LAST CRUSADE please line up with all the rest of the fools. thank You.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2013, 05:18 AM

13,186 posts, read 12,372,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
The Muslims themselves recognize no difference. So why do you insist on creating one?

Is there a difference between radical Christians or radical Jews? Why don't you lump them the same way that you do muslims?

Old 04-23-2013, 05:18 AM

977 posts, read 766,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Thank you for proving my point..............Truthfully if you really wanted to be educated
You have a problem with my link? Take it up with Islam Daily.

And if you want to truthfully get educated.................

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...45512109,d.aWM

Old 04-23-2013, 05:19 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
They weren't even particularly religious.

They are on about the same level as abortion clinic bombers, who in this country I believe are radical Christians.

Of course when you bring that up, most Christians will say, "well they aren't real Christians.". And here is the thing, I agree.

Muslims can claim the same thing with terrorists, as the vast majority of Muslims live normal lives.
Precisely. Thanks for re-injecting a bit of sense into the discussion.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:20 AM

977 posts, read 766,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Is there a difference between radical Christians or radical Jews? Why don't you lump them the same way that you do muslims?
Go ahead if you wish. Now can you link me to all of those terrorist attacks/threats against the USA from those groups?

Old 04-23-2013, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Oh they're real Christians but it is a weak pathetic comparison used by those desperately searching for moral equivalence in the defense of Islam.

While clearly wrong abortion doctor killers tend to focus their rage at abortion doctors who are well aware if the risks. Innocent civilians running a marathon, catching a bus or plane have not done anything.
WTF! If you bomb an abortion clinic not only are you killing the doctor but anyone that happens to be around it at the time Pop quiz, what do you think the religious background of those who are quick to go to war with a country that does not agree with them. Christians. But yet no one ever questions that at all.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:22 AM

24,813 posts, read 24,485,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
You can't assign any motive for sure one way or the other, yet. Maybe won't be able to ever.

But IMO, the older bro fits the very definition of the disgruntled lone wolf. He found the perfect excuse to act out in being Islam. However, to me it looks like he was a violent dude who wanted to eff some stuff up. Perhaps his brain was damaged during his boxing career. I don't know.

It doesn't look like some huge Muslim terror conspiracy, however.

And before anyone chimes in with the Muslim apologist stuff - looking at something and coming to a conclusion based on the clues in front of you doesn't make one an apologist.

I think its pretty safe to say that the older brother felt like an outcast, and many young fathers go nuts when they suddenly get tied down with a family like he was. They look for a way out, they look for an escape. He was probably easily influenced by radicals. Its pretty clear that when he went to his home regions for six months, that he was radicalized in some form.

The younger brother, IMO, was just going along with his brother. Doesn't make him innocent.

Much like the columbine murders, you had one idiot leading another idiot doing idiotic things.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butkus51 View Post
You have a problem with my link? Take it up with Islam Daily.

And if you want to truthfully get educated.................

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...45512109,d.aWM

Answer this what makes that so different from Christianity? If I can recall it was not the Muslims that damn near killed the Native Americans with small pox. Come to think of it it was'nt the Muslims that had a hand in the Holocaust either, so do us all a favor and keep your fear mongering proganda to yourself

Hell, the Christians were killing their own during the Spanish Inquistion and during the Salem witch trials as well

Old 04-23-2013, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I think its pretty safe to say that the older brother felt like an outcast, and many young fathers go nuts when they suddenly get tied down with a family like he was. They look for a way out, they look for an escape. He was probably easily influenced by radicals. Its pretty clear that when he went to his home regions for six months, that he was radicalized in some form.

The younger brother, IMO, was just going along with his brother. Doesn't make him innocent.

Much like the columbine murders, you had one idiot leading another idiot doing idiotic things.
I don't understand why can't these men be nutcases that happen to be Muslims instead of Muslim terrorist?

Old 04-23-2013, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butkus51 View Post
Go ahead if you wish. Now can you link me to all of those terrorist attacks/threats against the USA from those groups?
The klan is a terrorist group who are christians
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies