Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 01:32 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
I've taken the liberty to insert a few corrections and comments within your quote for your edification mister (or ms.) lucknow.

WHEW! You are a load, but it looks like you luck just now ran out.

The all red items with quotes are error corrections I made. Those with red parenthesis frame out your intellectual shortcomings, commonly known as 'dumb mistakes' in grammar and punctuation and remain in the appropriately morose black font.

Lots of venom in you there mister(or ms.) lucknow, but as I continually preach, you folks always manage to put your ample feet in your collective mouths. The animose you especially manifest is almost palatable. Just like your most salient and ignorant comment of...

Did you miss my advice to Think4Yourself posted here?
It started off with..."People in glass houses..."

That errant 'e' most certainly does not stand for excellent.
I wondered, if in your parlance, it meant breain-dead!
Possibly it means enigmatic of the liberal mindset,
which is bereft of education,
lacking in erudition,
effusively demonstrative to a fault,
and emotionally out-of-control.

Whatever. We to the right always concede your right to exist and your right to free speech, unlike yourselves. Of course we are that tolerant for good and rational reasons that go far beyong our Constitution. We want a permanent record for future generations that documents your collective behaviors, your liberal idiosyncrocies, for what they are. Evidence, in abundance, of the mental disease that is liberalism.

Please try not to respond with hateful invectives and personal attacks. I have been considerate enough to try to educate you to the contradictions you represent and been quite gentlemanly about so doing. I admit that the truth can be personally hurtful at times, but alas...relief is but an unredacted history book away. A soulful, honest, retrospective confrontation with The Man in The Mirror could be productive also.

In the sage advice of one here who rules from on high......
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!
It is indeed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2013, 01:36 PM

918 posts, read 817,228 times
Red face Evidence of a transgression you say

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Uh-huh. It's so funny when someone claiming to be on the high road and speaking from a place of unassailable intellectual superiority resorts to grade-school invective (and then refuses to own up to it).

FYI, it's impossible to condescend up.
Are you saying..., kind sir, that you find such as "leftard" or "leftarded" demeaning?
Based upon regular liberal comments in the main it seems to be accurate, but I understand.
You have my public apology for having crossed the line to use cheap and demeaning invective.
It's a trait I picked up from your political brethren HERE and it's indeed distasteful, so...
...since you recognize that my horseless carraige bounds along "on the high road" you were correct to lodge your criticism.

I note your closing comment that says..."FYI, it's impossible to condescend up.".
If that is true..., WHY kind sir did you even attempt it?

Don't-cha just love it when the tide turns and runs out and away from you. AHHHHH...

Old 01-17-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
This guy is just begging for a law suit.
If you think that, why not make your case?

Old 01-17-2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
How the hell would he know who's a liberal?
Did you watch the entire video? Looks like you missed the point. Only 3 liberals who bought stuff admitted to being liberals. He knows that many more are being quiet hypocrites and patronizing him, because he's producing healthy products as naturally as he can.

The only way he'll be proven wrong is if an openly liberal competitor sets up close by and markets very similar products.

It's simply a political statement as he briefly alluded to. So to him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies