Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 12:36 PM

918 posts, read 818,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Right. Because hate and discrimination are such good principles.
You lose DC at the Ridge. I heard what you heard on the video. There was no hate. There was no discrimination. There was a lesson in principle being administered about irresponsibility with how lefties spend the peoples' money. It was administered to those who support this administration who are responsible for doing just that.

I do realize that it's an ongoing battle to try and subdue emotion in making an intellectual statement for those of the leftarded persuasion, but in your case it's a losing effort. Sorry to have to tell you that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2013, 12:37 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,476,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
try and subdue emotion in making an intellectual statement for those of the leftarded persuasion
Quoted (and bolded) for irony.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Another perfect example of the severe mental illness known as being a right winger.
Lashing out in emotional anger, because simply saying that doesn't make it so. Feel free to make your case. I'll rebutt it. It was as I said to your pal DC at the Ridge. A lesson in principle and most politely administered too. He made no aspersions fueled by anger towards you and your kind, only a rational and simple case for why he was doing what he did.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:50 PM

344 posts, read 428,134 times
I think its pretty dumb to associate Politics in your place of business in any form. Most People are sheep for one party or another.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:58 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,217,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
I seriously doubt there are many liberals in that area.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:00 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,258,959 times
If there are people stupid enough to give him the extra dollar, why be angry at the restaurant owner? He's not the fool here.

It's simple. Don't give him the dollar. How hard can that be?

Old 01-16-2013, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I feel like a broken record, but to understand conservatism forget what they say.
Try reason mister Iamme, because you are a "broken record".

Quote:
Look this man doesn't expect liberals to come and name themselves as such and voluntarily pay more. This is an absurd idea.
Of course he doesn't, that's why he openly admitted that only 3 owned up to being liberals. The implication was the other lacked the integrity to do so, but you missed that didn't you. He knows that they enjoy his healthy product so when you pit emotional satisfaction vs. P-R-I-N-C-I-P-L-E for a liberal they'll go for emotional satisfaction seven days of the week and twice on Sundays! You feel it's absurd, because you know that it proves liberals will COMPROMISE THEIR INTEGRITY (which they are almost bereft of anyway).

Quote:
What the owner wants is what conservatives always want to marginalize some group of Americans they hate. The owner wants liberals to know that they aren't welcome in his business.
Pssst Iamme! Reread this first sentence of your quoted comment again. I left a special clue so you'd see where the continuity gets bumped off-track slightly. Your own HATE FOR CONSERVATIVES has built to such a fever-pitch and so much so, that you constructed a grammatically incorrect sentence as you started to become apoplectic. Sit down, relax and try shallow breathing and close your eyes and take yourself to a place of peace. Like...for example your liberal "big tent" where all the liberals gather. Ahhhhh! There now. Isn't that better!

Quote:
Again exclusion is the core of conservatism.
How timely of me to have referenced the liberal "big tent". It's a lesson in hypocrisy where free speech rules as long as one's opinion agrees with the liberal view. That's tolerance? No. That's the worst kind of hypocritical exclusion. Talking about "core" beliefs!

It's always so easy to bounce you lefties off the intellectual walls. You simply lash out in anger unrelenting and when someone comes along advocating not for any political position, but for THE TRUTH...you're hapless and helpless as I previously said to someone else here. Oh well, more's the pity....... It's got impossible to have any meaningful and rational dscourse with lefties.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:13 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,046,603 times
Good idea. In all honesty, liberals should be taxed more too. They are the ones who love spending. But something tells me they wouldnt be willing to pay more

Old 01-16-2013, 01:15 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,134,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Good idea. In all honesty, liberals should be taxed more too. They are the ones who love spending. But something tells me they wouldnt be willing to pay more

Probably the same voices in your head that made you post that.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Quoted (and bolded) for irony.
There is no irony there. HA! Matter of fact there ain't nuthin' there! Leftarded is and has become a handy reference that accurately describes the left and is not a manifestation of anger at all. They are retarded in ability to rationally communicate and for accurate reference leftarded has become colloquially acceptable.

Fair enough try at counterpunching, but not quite up to the acceptable mark friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies