Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 12:08 PM

329 posts, read 388,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
There is a simple solution to the jail over crowding, release all white color criminals onto different forms of parole and replace them with gang members or put those FEMA camps to use
I doubt there would be the outcry you believe there would be.
Or, we can just build more prisons.
Staying out of the joint is pretty easy. If I can do it anyone can.

Old 08-13-2014, 12:25 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,977,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crue cab View Post
Or, we can just build more prisons.
Staying out of the joint is pretty easy. If I can do it anyone can.
The problem with that is the same one that pops up every time someone suggests building new prison, they all yell YES! but then say Not in my backyard and so it goes.
I could say the same thing, some of the things I did in my youth were well, on the edge, I managed to stay out of major trouble, if I can do it so can others. Thing is gangbangers by their nature must commit crimes to even be in the club, make them illegal and then put them in prison.

Old 08-13-2014, 12:36 PM

939 posts, read 797,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crue cab View Post
So you admit being ignorant about guns, but feel you have a standing in how I should defend and protect my home and family.
Man, I've been very cordial with you. You seem to be a very hostile and defensive indivdual who is just looking for a fight. I'm through with talking to you.

Old 08-13-2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
The problem with that is the same one that pops up every time someone suggests building new prison, they all yell YES! but then say Not in my backyard and so it goes.
I could say the same thing, some of the things I did in my youth were well, on the edge, I managed to stay out of major trouble, if I can do it so can others. Thing is gangbangers by their nature must commit crimes to even be in the club, make them illegal and then put them in prison.
Plenty of vacant land to build them. Most people in jail are not exactly Al Capone either.

Old 08-13-2014, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool hand luke View Post
Man, I've been very cordial with you. You seem to be a very hostile and defensive indivdual who is just looking for a fight. I'm through with talking to you.
How have I been less than cordial? I give strait talk, no hostility to it. You wish to inhibit a right of ours. I will stand against that to my last breath, that is not "looking for a fight". That is being the type of person that I am.
Feel free to "through" all you want.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:09 PM

I have gone back over my posts and I really would like for you to quote me on "looking for a fight" or being less than cordial.
Other wise I will consider you a person that has no respect for our rights.

Old 08-13-2014, 04:56 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,756,359 times
Quote:
Assault weapons to my knowledge are not used for hunting, compeition, or recreation. All these innocent children killed by playing with their parents guns are not a myth- they are really dead because of irresponsible parents.
Your knowledge is greatly limited.

Hunting

Competition

That number is over blown more kids die in swimming pools.

Which is more dangerous: A gun or a swimming pool?

Children and Guns: The Fear and the Reality | National Review Online

How how many of those deaths are really suicides and being added just inflate that number?

Just because you do not know observe something happening, existing does not mean said things or events or action did not or do not happen or exist...

Old 08-13-2014, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazeeKrewe View Post
Utah teachers have always carried guns & have have had no incidents.

Until the early 1960s, American commercial passenger pilots were required to carry handguns. An Federal Aviation Administration rule that allowed commercial airline pilots to be armed was inexplicably rescinded two months before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
How odd, right?

Old 08-13-2014, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Well when you call for the limiting, infringement of and or abolitionism of the a man`s right that which he used to protect his life, liberty and well being we tend to get that way.

But hey when you dont have facts or the facts are so stacked against you..I guess you have to run.

Old 08-14-2014, 05:51 AM

939 posts, read 797,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Well when you call for the limiting, infringement of and or abolitionism of the a man`s right that which he used to protect his life, liberty and well being we tend to get that way.

But hey when you dont have facts or the facts are so stacked against you..I guess you have to run.
Yes, I'm scared that if you find out where and who I really am, you'll shoot me! You gun lovers seem to be very hostile people in general- not all, but extremely defensive and take such quick offense if anyone disagrees with your opinions. It's still a free country- free for you to have your guns (Which I have stated I AM in favor of the 2nd Amendment), and free for me to speak my mind. Enjoy your toys now, because the way our country is headed, those rights will be removed- regardless of how strong your feelings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies