Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2013, 12:52 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,485,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Gay marriage is more successful than straight marriage in countries where it's legal. Your argument is just another illogical joke.
Lol maybe because within one year they are screwing other partners? There is no commitment in male homosexual marriage no expectation of fidelity. Why should there be? Nothing biological between them will ever come out of their unions.

2,991 posts, read 4,307,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
You just made yourself look both stupid and a bigot at the same time. Good job. My partner and I are both men, neither one of us is feminine, my neighbors across from me are both women and neither one is butch. You are only stating stereotypes, not reality.
I am sorry that you are so uncomfortable with your lifestyle that you need to defend it at length in a public forum.

1,728 posts, read 1,784,150 times
LOL at the gays. I guess shoving them all out of the closet where we can see them is a good thing

17,290 posts, read 29,487,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish Forbes View Post
Well, posters here have second-guessed Oxford and Cambridge. So it's only logical that they would now move on to second-guess God. The sky's the limit when you're trying unsuccessfully to spin something that is instinctively unpalatable like homosexual "marriage," I guess.

Ah. Cambridge and Oxford.

Call me when the University of Jerusalem posits a theory. It's THEIR book, after all.

In the meantime, if you aren't able to read context clues, then there's no hope for you. Just read and accept, without question. Religion thrives the most among the gullible and the uneducated for a reason.

ANSWER THE QUESTION: If Sodom and Gomorrah is about sexual deviancy, WHY does God save Lot when he is obviously a deviant himself!? Why would God save a man that would offer up his virgin daughters to be raped by mobs?

6,193 posts, read 5,385,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
So how long have you been in the closet?
Never. Straight is my gait.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:53 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,485,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
How does it detract? Normal marriage, you mean the first one, or the second, third or fourth after the divorce? Bull.
In hindsight allowing no fault divorce was a big mistake.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:53 PM

1,137 posts, read 975,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I had an exchange with a conservative gay black young guy ( talk about rare) on twitter today. Nice young man he began our exchange very snarky like the homosexuals on here. However I was very consistent about how his behavior is against God and that i would pray for him. I could tell he is conflicted and knows what he is doing is wrong and that he is speaking in the bluster of youth.

I truly empathize with him and others like him. While info believe individuals are born with some inate level of same sex attraction, I believe through prayer and fortitude one can change or at least live a wholesome life with a woman and build a family.

I hope the homosexuals on here will one day realize the error of their ways and humble themselves before God before it is too late. Us Christians are here to help you.
There is no god.

Stop believing in fairy tales and get some mental health counseling.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:54 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,308,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
You've got an awfully schizophrenic view on these kinds of morality topics.

Next up, we're going to march to make adoption by single parents ILLEGAL because it is IMMORAL and it children thrive in a two-parent household. Plus, the Bible.
Where on gods earth did I even comment on the morality of gay marriage?

Explaining the legal ramifications doesnt mean I support or oppose the outcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I hope you don't think that point is any way profound.
Do you really think the other poster supporting pedophila is serious?

7,541 posts, read 6,291,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
THe US law comes from the Mosaic... "Moses" "Bible" "Law"
No it doesn't. It originates in anglo saxon common law.

Quote:
Deviants keep changing law to fit their deviant desires, thereby destroying the American family, and eventually... some would say already. THe US as we know it.
the only deviants i see are the ones that hide behind their religion to be a bigot.

2,991 posts, read 4,307,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
then stop acting as if you are his voice.
I am not trying to act as His voice. Rather, I have shown that the idea of the Bible mentioning homosexuality only in the context of tattoos and fabrics -- which is a very old trick by now -- is completely fraudulent. I am sorry if this makes you uncomfortable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies