Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 08:26 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,911,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
I'd guess they are delighted none of their names are on this piece of junk.

I know I'd be saying I told you so when the full effects of BO care become apparent. You own this one, Democrats.
Yep, them poor suckers who have their hours cut and then get fined for not having insurance ain't gonna be real happy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2012, 08:26 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,492,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Your flowery speech and compliments are winning me over.

Republicans still do not realize how to state their case; how to bring people over to their side.

Work on it.
Facts will refute all who think you can have a UHC when you can't even pay for all of the pie-in-the-sky Utopian crap you've already come up with.

Old 11-23-2012, 08:32 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,383,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Yep, them poor suckers who have their hours cut and then get fined for not having insurance ain't gonna be real happy.
I wonder how many of them voted for BO?

Old 11-23-2012, 08:39 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,173,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
In other news, Breitfart claims a couple more susceptible minds...
CCAC Cuts Adjuncts' Hours To Avoid Obamacare Requirements

Old 11-23-2012, 08:48 AM

7,962 posts, read 9,178,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Why wasn't it? Because the GOP and conservatives were dead against ANY bill. The current law was the best that could have gotten passed.

Even after all the compromises, not a single Republican voted for it.
Since a single Republican was unable to STOP its passing, then why wasn't Obamacare universal care?
IMO the Dems sold out to the insurance co lobby

Old 11-23-2012, 08:52 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,767,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Obviously, Bob and Eddie don't give a damn that employees are having their hours and wages cut.
True, that's because it's not their jobs.... if they have any.

Old 11-23-2012, 08:55 AM

2,309 posts, read 4,388,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Just so you know $2.871 trillion is 18.2% of the US economy. It's good to know that because that will easily push the federal government over the 50% mark and you'll have gotten your wish to have a fully socialized U.S.S.A.
Call a spade a spade I make no apologies. It's already happening. The country as you wish it to be will never come to fruition.

Simply move out of the way or be the victim of the steamroller that you experienced on election day.

The modern day GOP is already being labeled the whigs of our present day.

I for one laugh and find contempt and ridicule not quite an adequate display of not only my feelings but of the new order as a whole.

Welcome to my dreams realized and your nightmares very much a reality.

Old 11-23-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
The schools decision affects only temporary part-time employees and not permanent part-time employees who already are eligible to participate in the college's health care plan.

Pennsylvania's Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC) is slashing the hours of 400 adjunct instructors, support staff, and part-time instructors to dodge paying for Obamacare.

Do you not know what "slashing the hours of 400 adjunct instructors" means?

Old 11-23-2012, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
The "source" has a reputation for endless B/S.
Their creditably is zero to most people, except for those with mutton for brains.
So even if they have something with a ounce of truth, their method of 'reporting' will always be suspect due to their endless attempts at 'gotcha' moments that wind up being either a complete lie, or manufactured.

So, we are all still waiting for you to point out the lie in the OP.

But maybe you just like people working less.... and becoming even more dependent on the Nanny State.

Old 11-23-2012, 09:09 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,492,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by julian17033 View Post
Call a spade a spade I make no apologies. It's already happening. The country as you wish it to be will never come to fruition.

Simply move out of the way or be the victim of the steamroller that you experienced on election day.

The modern day GOP is already being labeled the whigs of our present day.

I for one laugh and find contempt and ridicule not quite an adequate display of not only my feelings but of the new order as a whole.

Welcome to my dreams realized and your nightmares very much a reality.
Care to refute any of the data provided? You simply gloating isn't going to pay for your pie-in-the-sky-wet-dreams...

I want Obama to be in office. I went back and forth over whether or not I actually wanted that but there needs to be a democratic face as the poster child of what a failure liberalism will be. It's coming and it will be unrelenting. I take no joy in this. Reality will set in and all the people who think they're going to have a king will be very very sadly mistaken when their king is actually Humpty Dumpty.

By the way, the GOP still hold more elected seats across the land than the democrats do. Democrats used to have that title for a very very long time but they got greedy and thought they had some sort of mandate to turn a Federal Government into a Unitary National Government where states no longer have rights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies