Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2012, 02:21 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,516,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Wrong. But I don't expect you'll ever get it.
Then why don't you explain it? You seem to have some insight the rest of us lack so enlighten us.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:23 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,690,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Yep. That's exactly what they're doing.

Somehow Treyvon using the word "n***a" and getting caught with a little pot makes him a "gangsta" and justifies him getting shot and killed.

He was murdered because he was WWB, Walking While Black. Zimmerman wouldn't have gone all Charles Bronson on a white kid, that's for damn sure.
lol. You're quoting a moron politician who also thinks Guam will tip over. I'd be embarrassed, but that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Then why don't you explain it? You seem to have some insight the rest of us lack so enlighten us.
Honey............if you don't know by now that the police never ordered George not to follow Sweet Widdle Trayvon, I can't help you. Nobody can.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:25 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,251,094 times
Quote:
Wrong. But I don't expect you'll ever get it.
You're looking less credible with every post, why not quit when you're behind?
Quote:
George Zimmerman heard the message loud and clear: Don’t follow Trayvon Martin.
George Zimmerman Heard Dispatcher Tell Him To Stop | TPMMuckraker

Quote:
The dispatcher asked him if he was following Martin, he said, and he replied that he was "trying to find out where he went." The dispatcher told him, "We don't need you to do that," noting an officer was en route, he said.
George Zimmerman: Trayvon Martin threatened my life - CNN.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
You don't bring fists to a gunfight.
Or a knife.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:30 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,432,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
Any man who decides to smash the face of a security guard just doing his job face into the concrete deserves to be shot. The only mistake he made is using a POS Kel-Tec and taking so long to do it.

Should have shot him dead before he got beat up so bad.

Just another case of "poor little hood"...yo mama wasn't so good about not raising a gangbanger hood.

Now you are dead...... One less thug out on the street.
You just like seeing minorities shot. Admit it, but don't try to sugarcoat with horrendously bad logic.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:36 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,516,940 times
Quote:
lol. You're quoting a moron politician who also thinks Guam will tip over. I'd be embarrassed, but that's just me.

Honey............if you don't know by now that the police never ordered George not to follow Sweet Widdle Trayvon, I can't help you. Nobody can.

I wasn't quoting anybody and honestly didn't have a clue who or what the hell you were on about until I looked it up. I was stating fact.

The post from NoJiveMan puts paid to your nonsense. I'd quit whilst you're behind before you embarrass yourself again.

In case you don't read it:

"In a statement he gave to police the same night he shot and killed the unarmed teen, Zimmerman wrote that he was returning to his vehicle after a police dispatcher told him over the phone to stop pursuing Martin. “The dispatcher told me not to follow the suspect and that an officer was in route,” Zimmerman wrote in the statement, which was released to the public for the first time on Thursday morning. “As I headed back to my vehicle, the suspect emerged from the darkness and said ‘you got a problem?’”

George Zimmerman Heard Dispatcher Tell Him To Stop | TPMMuckraker

In other words you got nothing.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:36 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,308,719 times
Default Well, lookie here,

Video shows Zimmerman without obvious injuries - CBS News
Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

From the photos, he wasn't hurt like you say.

Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman in video with NO blood or bruises on night of shooting | Mail Online
New video shows Zimmerman with NO blood or bruises on night he shot Trayvon Martin despite claiming he suffered 'broken nose'

Remember, the murder happened on 26 February.

New photos in Trayvon Martin case show injured George Zimmerman - National Crime | Examiner.com
Paramedic Michael Brandy wrote in the report, “Bleeding tenderness to his nose, and a small laceration to the back of his head. All injuries have minor bleeding,” regarding Zimmerman.

http://globalgrind.com/news/george-z...#ixzz2E4mLv2Rf
...while Zimmerman was still on the phone, he parked his vehicle, got out and began trying to find Trayvon on foot.

Last edited by chielgirl; 12-04-2012 at 03:03 AM..

Old 12-04-2012, 02:39 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,578,817 times
Dale Cooper? I guess 911 tapes and recordings are meaningless? Zimmermann stalked this child because he was black and was wearing a hoodie on a cold day here in central Florida! He looked suspicious and he confronted Trayvon! What was this kid doing except walking through a neighborhood where black people aren't common?
His problem is that his voice was recorded and was told not to confront him yet he ignored that advice!

PS: His wife is now in trouble with perjury charges for lying about how much money they had! Racists raised $200,000 dollars for him and his defense! How many people raised money for Trayvon's funeral?

Old 12-04-2012, 03:14 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,216,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So Zimmerman attacks the kid, the kid defends himself and fights off Zimmerman, and then Zimmerman decided to shoot him because he lost the fight against the kid he attacked, gotcha.

or, zimmerman follows the thugs, the thugs feels like kicking some ass, gets on top of zimmerman and beats him up and zimmerman feels in fear for his life, and then shoots the thug.

self defense.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:20 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,251,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
or, zimmerman follows the thugs, the thugs feels like kicking some ass, gets on top of zimmerman and beats him up and zimmerman feels in fear for his life, and then shoots the thug.

self defense.
Simple minds.
George Zimmerman Trial Date Set for June 10, 2013
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 12-04-2012, 03:21 AM

24,411 posts, read 27,021,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtundra View Post
George Zimmerman Bloody Face: Defense Team Releases Image From Night Of Shooting (PHOTO)

Had a feelin somethan like this was gona come to lite, guess they got the news then they got the truth.

Oh yea, I'd a shot the punk way before I got busted up.
I'd bust someone's nose if they kept following and harassing me late at night. Zimmerman was following him, remember that! The police dispatcher told him to stop, but he continued. SO WHO WAS THE AGGRESSOR? If some guy was following me, threatening me, I'd beat the **** out of him too. This is the case of a paranoid idiot who thinks he is a police officer, carrying a gun late at night, doing patrols. Who the **** does he think he is? Join the police force if you want that kind of power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies