Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 12:39 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,412,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The legal system said they didn't. You will have to live with that.
Actually the legal system said they were "not guilty"........it never said they were innocent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2012, 07:42 AM

381 posts, read 507,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Actually the legal system said they were "not guilty"........it never said they were innocent.
the legal system assumes innocent until proven guilty. therefore, if one is not proven guilty "not guilty" then the assumption holds true, which is innocent.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:53 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,125,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
The fact that you are so paranoid about the killer and not the murdered teen speaks loudly about your character.
The fact that you are calling Zimmerman a murderer before he's been convicted in a court of law speaks loudly about your character.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:59 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,667,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
The fact that you only care about the dead teen because he was black and have taken the position that the person on trial is guilty even though he's a long way from a conviction speaks even louder about yours. It's called ethnocentric racism.....
The fact that you make assumptions about who I care about and why I care about them disqualifies you from objectively being able to address the issue. Therefore, your opinions are irrelevant and unworthy of consideration.

Old 05-21-2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Those aren't my peeps. Until you have evidence of me belonging to that group of idiots, keep me out of any association with them.

Old 05-21-2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
The teen that had weed in his system,who attacked a man who was watching out for his community and cracked his skull open?Hmm yeah I am more concerned with the man who defended himself against that violent thug than I am some punk that is dead because of his actions.
As I said, tells me all I need to know. Your fantasies and distortions are numerous.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:39 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,369,005 times
Just another dead thug, you saying otherwise doesnt change that fact....

Old 05-21-2012, 01:12 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
The teen that had weed in his system,who attacked a man who was watching out for his community and cracked his skull open?Hmm yeah I am more concerned with the man who defended himself against that violent thug than I am some punk that is dead because of his actions.
"Cracked his skull open"? Not hardly. GZ didn't even need stitches. "Watching out for his community"? He'd gone off the deep end, was calling the cops once a week for suspicious looking people.

Old 05-21-2012, 01:18 PM

835 posts, read 1,041,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
Just another dead thug, you saying otherwise doesnt change that fact....

Now only if we can get rid of Zimmerman. That would be one less cop assaulting, wife beating, gun toting maniac. (If I was actually serious I bet everybody here would be in an uproar over this comment.)

Zimmerman beat his wife, assaulted a cop, and has a history of being unfair to blacks. That does not mean he need to be killed. You people make no sense.

Nobody deserves to die just because you look at them as a thug.

Old 05-21-2012, 01:25 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,795,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
You've got to love a prosecution that presents a list of witnesses who weren't even there and didn't witness anything. And who the heck names their kid Jahvarius? Good Grief!

George Zimmerman: Zimmerman's lawyer to get first look at Trayvon Martin evidence today - Orlando Sentinel

Most names were redacted from the document, but six civilian witnesses were listed: Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin— parents of the alleged victim, Trayvon Martin — as well as Trayvon's brother, Jahvarius Fulton; Zimmerman's neighbor, Frank Taaffe; his friend, Joe Oliver; and his father, Robert Zimmerman.
@ :48 Social Science Quarterly links unpopular names with juvenile delinquency.

It's a fact that if you name you kid something like LeMonjello, he's 3x more likely to end up in prison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies