Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 02:48 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,353,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovethecommunity View Post
I'm not saying she is a credible witness. I'm saying that people need to stop assuming that Martin was some super human that moved at the speed of light and Zimmerman was some out of shape blob that couldn't catch him if he tried. People are giving Martin too much credit.
People need to stop assuming a lot of things such as that Zimmerman is guilty until proven innocent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 02:52 PM

835 posts, read 1,041,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rukiddin View Post
You mean, not only a weed smoker, but a guy that has 12 pcs. of womens jewerly(which he has no idea or comment about where they came from) and carries a burglary tool in his backpack. I'd rather have a concerned citizen living in my sub-division like GZ then TM anyday.

I like my jewerly!
Burglary tool? You mean a screw driver? That's what it was. I guess my carpenter wants to rob me, huh? Since when did a screw driver become a mastermind tool? How do you know he didn't forget that in his bag after doing work at his house? How do you know he stole the jewelry? It could not be tied to any reported thefts. The police looked.

Zimmerman on the other hand was confirmed to have assaulted that officer, it's on his record. And it was confirmed that he beat on his wife? He also has a history of being racist and unfair to people of the black race.

Old 05-18-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
People need to stop assuming a lot of things such as that Zimmerman is guilty until proven innocent.

That has nothing to do with what I was talking about. I never said Zimmerman was guilty.

Old 05-18-2012, 02:57 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,811,006 times
Quote:
Burglary tool? You mean a screw driver? That's what it was. I guess my carpenter wants to rob me, huh?

If your carpenter shows up with only one tool,
a large flat blade screwdriver, I'd get suspicious.

Old 05-18-2012, 02:58 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,916,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
The fact that you are so paranoid about the killer and not the murdered teen speaks loudly about your character.
Trayvon is gone on behalf of his own folly....what is to be paranoid about??

It's tragic...

Now, why should people turn a blind eye to death threats on Zimmerman??? It is very very telling of your own preference.

Very hypocritical of people who do not denounce this type of behavior....it isn't about being "just"...people are running off pure emotion. Where is the logic?

Old 05-18-2012, 03:53 PM

96 posts, read 81,777 times
Quote:
Burglary tool? You mean a screw driver? That's what it was. I guess my carpenter wants to rob me, huh? Since when did a screw driver become a mastermind tool? How do you know he didn't forget that in his bag after doing work at his house? How do you know he stole the jewelry? It could not be tied to any reported thefts. The police looked.

Zimmerman on the other hand was confirmed to have assaulted that officer, it's on his record. And it was confirmed that he beat on his wife? He also has a history of being racist and unfair to people of the black race.
I never said, "he stole it", YOU did! That proves that YOU thought he stole it. Wonder how they all got there, perhaps the tooth fairy

a large flat blade screwdriver, is used for burglary... stop playing dumb. You are playing, right?

Old 05-18-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
If your carpenter shows up with only one tool,
a large flat blade screwdriver, I'd get suspicious.

Old 05-18-2012, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukiddin View Post
I never said, "he stole it", YOU did! That proves that YOU thought he stole it. Wonder how they all got there, perhaps the tooth fairy

a large flat blade screwdriver, is used for burglary... stop playing dumb. You are playing, right?
You did say he stole it. By saying "I like my jewelry" you implied that he would steal your jewelry if you lived next to him. You use the jewelry that was found in his bag as an example. You seem to be the only one playing dumb.

Old 05-18-2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
You did say he stole it. By saying "I like my jewelry" you implied that he would steal your jewelry if you lived next to him. You use the jewelry that was found in his bag as an example. You seem to be the only one playing dumb.
Wrong again No wonder you think you know everything about this case, without being there. All you do is go on what you perceive as what other people "implied". Why don't you take into consideration of what I truly said. Here is my quote, " Wonder how they all got there, perhaps the tooth fairy". That is a fact of what I said, what you perceive as an implication , means squat.

Old 05-18-2012, 04:38 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,548,114 times
From the press all the way to the Oval Office, Zimmerman has been positioned as the bad guy.
Like dangling bloodied meat in front of a hungry pit bull, everyone wants blood and they are frothing at the mouth for their form of "justice". Forget the judge and jury, the decision was made, "the people" want a lynching.

See how easily words "manipulate" ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies