Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2012, 05:26 PM

11,184 posts, read 6,570,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I love the way you say that so matter of factly. Please look into your crystal ball and tell me what the numbers are for the next powerball drawing.

YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYMORE ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF THIS CASE THAN ANY OTHER "PRETEND LAWYER".

I disagree with you, it does matter what happened in the last five seconds before physical contact and I think the judge and jury will agree that this is relevant. It matters who initiated the confrontation. Trayvon Martin had the right to stand his ground if he felt that his life was in danger. Why is that so hard for some of you to understand? The question is who was defending themself and who initiated this. Until the judge or jury decides none of us know what is going to happen.
Trayvon Martin absolutely had the right to stand his ground if he felt that his life was in danger. How does that Legally affect the right of gz to use deadly force in turn ?

We know the initiator of force who ends up reasonably believing he's in danger of great bodily harm and can't retreat can use deadly force.

I'm really trying to find what other law might apply if tm 'stood his ground', was beating the heck out of gz, then gz stood his ground by using a gun.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:04 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,789,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
So you're saying that it pleases you in general that "black criminals" are being killed? I have a problem with the death penalty being carried out by private citizens for property crimes, all without a trial.

Additionally, it seems, based on your words "taking scum off the streets" that you must be somewhat of a supporter of vigilantism, as some others who have posted that the SYG laws "helps" law enforcement and the court system by not having them involved.

Personally, I find that idea abhorrent.
I am pleased that any criminal that theatens any ones life for any reason, black or white is being taken out. They are useless POS who do not deserve to live. I think black posters here are just angry that blacks commit the majority of violent crimes and are now being dealt with by being shot and killed and I feel it bothers you.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
George Zimmerman has been arrested numerous times for assaulting a police officer and for domestice violence. Are you really calling that "law abiding"?

U.S. News - Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer
once, does not = numerous.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:23 PM

18,247 posts, read 22,679,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
once, does not = numerous.
More than once does

The Zimmerman Zombies have lost it now that their hero has been proven a LIAR by the judge.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:25 PM

812 posts, read 599,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
You've been calling them liberals or "*******s" in many of your posts on this thread. How can they be both red necks and liberals?

Yes, you did say that if Zimmerman violated Martin's space then it makes a difference. I give you credit for that, but the problem is we'll never know the truth. Nobody saw the first physical contact. Did Zimmerman push Martin? Maybe, maybe not. Did Martin stop hitting Zimmerman when he knew he won the fight, but Zimmerman shot him anyway out of rage? Maybe, maybe not. Almost everything is speculative. So Zimmerman's credibility is very important in this case. He has lied before.
How about Trayvons credibility? Was he a thug? Few things going on it that background too you know.
*******s is national ,red neck a little more regional, but plenty of red necks yet you have this vision among your other many visions that they are mutually exclusive. As if to be a liberal you must wear a grey wool sweater and pretend to be more intelligent than your neighbor. There are red necks on both sides of the political argument in plenty. However a *******s is a *******s is a *******s.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Until something like this happens to you or someone that is dear to you, there is no way that you can possibly understand what it is to walk home and be followed by an unknown persons. This young man ran like many of you suggested and this is what happened to him Unfortunately this happened by police officers who did not identify themselves
Justice Department investigating police beating of CAPA student ...
I posted on this case before, I live near where this happened and the police did identify themselves and the the young man decided to run anyway, and most of the injuries sustained by him, were when he fell on his face trying to run away from police. If he did not know they were the police, why did he say to the police ''you're not taking me to jail'' after they had him down. Get your story strait before you try to deceive people who don't know the story. I know the case well, because I followed it from day one.

Last edited by Ghostrider275452; 06-05-2012 at 06:56 PM..

Old 06-05-2012, 06:29 PM

812 posts, read 599,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Now the Trayvoniacs are making death threats to George's attorney. Sounds like something they would do.

George Zimmerman's Lawyer Receives Death Threat (DETAILS) | Global Grind

George Zimmerman O'Mara death threat - Orlando Sentinel
I said once before this is getting a bit religious. They could use a secular Godhead to worship along with global warming etc. of course secularism has multiple gods so no big deal to add another.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:34 PM

11,184 posts, read 6,570,833 times
Quote:
More than once does

The Zimmerman Zombies have lost it now that their hero has been proven a LIAR by the judge.
gz lied at the bond hearing. ok.

What does that have to do with your own link saying he was arrested once ? Other than giving you a chance to write Zimmerman Zombies.

Maybe he was arrested a 2nd time in a domestic violence dispute as another link says. I know it's important to you to portray gz as a hardened criminal with a pages long rap sheet.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:41 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,771,831 times
I haven't paid much attention to this latest thing about lying about the money, but what little I have heard is that George's WIFE lied about the money. Since she's not on trial and a wife can't be forced to testify against her husband, who knows how this will play out.

So far, the Trayvoniacs are batting zero. I'm guessing they'll end up with egg on their collective faces over this money thing, too. What precious little I've seen of George's attorney, he seems to like baiting George's detractors, then slamming them with the truth.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:48 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,368,118 times
Quote:
Exactly. George Zimmerman has been proven a LIAR already and the trial hasn't even begun. He thinks that he is smater than everyone and has a sense of self importance that has caused him to unlawfully take the life of a child. It is unbelievable that his supporters still stand behind this gun wielding liar with a history of violence against the police and women. Its shameful.
what child? Oh you mean the 17 yearold young man. When I think of a child I invision little league baseball, teddybears,innocence etc.
GZ ? an idiot, wanna be bad ass. The young man killed? Inspite of the sugar coating he was not a model citizen and maybe worse. I am still confused about why use old pics instead of something a little more up to date? Well we know why. The latest pics would not have served the propoganda fuction the old pics served.
IMO
Perfect storm. Idiot meets idiot. Wannabe hero meets wannabe thug.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies