Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2012, 12:37 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,599,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
It would take more than two tiny scratches and a self serving story for me to be convinced that Zimmerman is telling the truth. Especially considering that it was Zimmerman that was the aggressor and caused the entire incident by following Martin in his vehicle and on foot.
So your position is that you know the truth already. When you start with that, there is no way to prove anything else because your mind is already made up in this case.

Since you say "Especially considering that it was Zimmerman that was the aggressor and caused the entire incident by following Martin in his vehicle and on foot," what would it take to be considered proof?

Wouldn't any offering of proof be able to be considered "self-serving?"

Essentially, you are closed to new information and anything further is considered suspect because you believe you know better than any witnesses if their information doesn't match your belief.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:38 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,000,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrainOfSalt View Post
Dershowitz doesn't know the evidence any more than you do.

Who are you to say Corey made a "political move"?? LOL Seriously, the entire world is watching, and you think she doesn't have the goods? You think the woman is stupid and doesn't know the law?

LMAO
Yeah, political. According to Dershowitz, it was her DUTY to include the picture in the evidence.

Dershowitz Blasts Zimmerman Prosecution: 'Not Only Immoral, But Stupid'

Quote:
With ABC News’ release of the George Zimmerman photo showing blood flowing freely from his head, the question becomes whether Angela Corey, the prosecutor in the case, had access to the photo before charging Zimmerman with second-degree murder.

After the release of the photo, however, Dershowitz went much further, telling Breitbart News that if the prosecutors did have the photo and didn’t mention it in the affidavit, that would constitute a “grave ethical violation,” since affidavits are supposed to contain “all relevant information.”

Dershowitz continued, “An affidavit that willfully misstates undisputed evidence known to the prosecution is not only unethical but borders on perjury because an affiant swears to tell not only the truth, but the whole truth, and suppressing an important part of the whole truth is a lie."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Not really.

So, Zimmerman tailed a random person walking down the street, started a fight, got scraped up, and then shot the person he started a fight with?

Yeah, this looks more and more like a murder to me.
Your "version" of events is false.

He was the neighborhood watchman, looking into people that don't belong in the neighborhood is one of his duties.

I don't think he started the fight..sounds like trayvon sucker punched him and then proceeded to beat on him some more.

The PICTURES corroborate what Zimmerman said all along.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:39 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,558,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
LOL at the picture of Zimmerman's bleeding head finally being released. The blind sheeple must be asking themselves "How could St. Trayvon commit an act of violence? He was just a 13 year old boy. He would never hurt a fly!"

Such is the life for those among us who blindly accept what their media masters feed them, who are devoid of critical thought, and for those in which the act of logical analysis is a foreign concept.

I just hope there aren't riots after Jorge is acquitted. I live in a city that is predominantly "African-American", so I don't want to be on the receiving end of "dis fo tray tray" like that man in Ohio.
If a strange man was following me as I walked home from school, the store, soccer practice, etc. and then actually attacked me...I would also try to hurt him so that I could get away.

Again, under the exact same circumstances had the victim been a Natalee Holloway look-a-like, many of those who are backing George Zimmerman would be calling him all sorts of derogatory names reserved for Latinos. But GZ is being cheered because he killed a "n-&&-r" so he's their new hero.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:42 PM

507 posts, read 1,538,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
What possible reason could Martin have for assaulting a man that obviously posed no threat to him?

WRONG.

Zimmerman was a HUGE threat. A NUT BAG with a GUN who *RAN* after Martin, panting and all excited, talking about how "they" always get away with things, and then he SHOT Martin..... Zimmerman was CLEARLY the aggressor. The 911 call was very clear. Even the 911 operator knew she had a nut bag on her hands, she told Zimmerman NOT to follow after she could hear him running and panting. Zimmerman sounded like a PSYCHO.

That's why Zimmerman is charged with second degree MURDER.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:42 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,471,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
If a strange man was following me as I walked home from school, the store, soccer practice, etc. and then actually attacked me...I would also try to hurt him so that I could get away.

Again, under the exact same circumstances had the victim been a Natalee Holloway look-a-like, many of those who are backing George Zimmerman would be calling him all sorts of derogatory names reserved for Latinos. But GZ is being cheered because he killed a "n-&&-r" so he's their new hero.
I hope your eye-witness accounts have been included in the prosecution's evidence!

Old 04-20-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:

Zimmerman was walking back to his car when Trayvon attacked him.

I guess some cop an attitude when maybe asked what they are doing while in a residential area (that had seen a plethora of burglaries from black youth) they don't belong in.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:43 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,471,039 times
Quote:
WRONG.

Zimmerman was a HUGE threat. A NUT BAG with a GUN who *RAN* after Martin, panting and all excited, talking about how "they" always get away with things, and then he SHOT Martin..... Zimmerman was CLEARLY the aggressor. The 911 call was very clear. Even the 911 operator knew she had a nut bag on her hands, she told Zimmerman NOT to follow after she could hear him running and panting. Zimmerman sounded like a PSYCHO.

I also hope your eye-witness testimony is in the evidence files. The prosecution is going to need it!

Old 04-20-2012, 12:45 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,099,435 times
Quote:

He wasn't a "n-&&-r". He was a (self-proclaimed) "no-limit nigg*".

Old 04-20-2012, 12:47 PM

507 posts, read 1,538,855 times
Quote:
Zimmerman PROVOKED the incident.

Again, it is obvious that you are merely happy that GZ rid the world of a young Black man. Your motivations are quite clear.

Had the victim been White, you would be calling George Zimmerman all sorts of nasty names for killing a White flower. But the victim was Black and you hate Black people so obviously you would have no sympathy for an innocent Black child being murdered.
Exactly.

I'm glad that special prosecutor Corey CLEARLY saw who was the VICTIM here, and it's not the nut bag who will be doing prison time.

Zimmerman needs to be off the streets for good. He is unstable and needs psychiatric help for his dangerous delusions.

Thank God his gun toting days are over. He won't be allowed to have a gun or any weapon in prison. It will be a real shame when he comes across a real threat. There will be no more SYG for Zimmerman.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
WRONG.

My god, where are you getting this BS?

Zimmerman's gun was not visible.

"they" as in the "punks" that had burgled the neighborhood many times in the recent past.

He SHOT trayvon AFTER getting punched to the ground and then beaten bloody.

Zimmerman was not the aggressor, he was doing his duty as NW captain.

The 9/11 operator knew no such thing, said no such thing and just asked him not to follow the stranger in the neighborhood.

No, he sounded like a reasonable man looking after his neighborhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.