Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 06:41 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,761,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
we do need some official words from the police dept soon. New leaks say Zimmerman said he started walking back and Martin came up from behind. And can someone, a leader stand up and try to calm the racial tensions? Obama could've done so but typical of him, he took a pass. A leader needs to tell the race hustlers to back off and shut up and everyone wait for the official report to come out.
Obama needs to step up to the plate and calm the protesters down or they may erupt into riots and many black folks will die. Of course they will loot and steal all in the name of Trayvon.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:42 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,146,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
Al Sharpton has already done that. And I agree with you about Obama. He is a coward.
He's called for an arrest and will not accept any outcome than Zimmerman behind bars, no matter what the police report says. And I don't recall him asking people to withhold judgment until we have an official report.

Obama really missed out on an opportunity here. I really believe he wants racial tension. I would've applauded some calming and patient words from him but he refused to do the right thing.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:42 AM

39,897 posts, read 26,582,680 times
In this case: Murder charge filed in retired principal's beating death - Spokesman.com - March 20, 2012

Quote:
Treven Lewis, who is in jail, is expected to appear before a Spokane County Superior Court judge on the new charge of second-degree murder as early as Wednesday, where he’ll be assigned a future court date and will have an opportunity to ask for a reduced bail.
Spokane County Deputy Prosecutor Mark Cipolla filed the charge on Monday after an autopsy by the Medical Examiner’s Office concluded Frank J. Motta, 65, died of contusions to the brain because of blunt head injuries. His manner of death was ruled homicide. Lewis had been jailed on a first-degree assault charge since March 13.
Lewis is accused of beating Motta as Motta tried to clear out a party thrown March 10 by a neighbor’s son in the 11800 block of North Bedivere Drive in north Spokane County.
Two Spokane County sheriff’s deputies were with Motta when he responded to the party and were standing outside when the assault occurred. Officials say they did not have authority to enter the home; Motta had been given the security code to the garage by the neighbor, who was out of town and had asked him to clear out the party.
...an 18 year old child punched a man in the head and killed him. How long to you want to keep that assinine arguement about an "innocent, helpless child" going? Or that he was "defenseless" because he didn't have a gun? Shall we look at how many murders are committed by 14-18 year old children?

Ironically, this story happened just a few weeks after Martin's. Yet we don't have any mobs demanding the execution of the suspect. A bunch of racist idiots haven't put out a bounty on the man.

Martin's case is being investigated by the state police. There is a grand jury hearing scheduled. What more do you haters want? Are you not going to give it a rest until someone gets a rope, drags Zimmerman out and hangs him?

Old 03-27-2012, 06:44 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,577,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I'm sure Ted Bundy or Charles Manson looked like a normal teen also.

Can't judge the book by it's cover.
Then why was he FOLLOWED? why is his body in a grave right now DEAD?

i'm trying to find out why zimmerman thought he looked suspicious?

Old 03-27-2012, 06:44 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,227,543 times
Quote:
Can't judge the book by it's cover.
^^^^

Truer words were never spoken/written.

But in this case because obama says it's a tragedy the kid must be an innocent angel......

Old 03-27-2012, 06:46 AM

Quote:
None of us know the whole story. Maybe he was looking in windows and acting suspicious.

Suspicious behavior warrants concern by your neighbor.
when i go walking i look at the houses that i walk by too and look at their yards and stuff. that's called BEING NORMAL. i've yet to meet a person that DOESN"T do that.

also nobody has the right to stalk someone just because they look 'suspicious' again.... WHAT ABOUT HIM MADE HIM LOOK SUSPICIOUS.

trying to get people to admit that it was his skin color, because they have yet to give any other valid reason.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:46 AM

1,182 posts, read 1,141,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I posted several articles that said just that. A couple featured black residents who supported Zimmerman and were exasperated by the crime wave committed by young black males.
How do they know the crimes were committed by "young black males"? Did they catch a burglar or do they just assume that? You know white people do LOTS of crimes. Especially in the county which is the "Oxycontin Capital" of the world. Large numbers of whites there are addicted to pain medicines. That is why many of them live there. Before this happend, that is what Sanford was known for. These white people will steal to support their Oxy habits.
DEA: Oxycodone orders by pharmacies 20 times average - ABC News

Two Florida CVS pharmacies ordered more than 3 million oxycodone pills in 2011, more than 20 times higher than the national average, DEA agents said Monday.
As part of a crackdown on rampant painkiller abuse in Florida, the Drug Enforcement Administration charged a major health care company and the two CVS pharmacies in Sanford, Fla., with violating their licenses to sell the powerful pain pills and other drugs.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
^^^^

Truer words were never spoken/written.
So basically you should just stalk EVERY SINGLE person in the WORLD in your visual view (especially if they look normal) because they might be like ted bundy?

that makes no sense.

no wonder this zimmerman murderer had no job, he spent too much time stalking innocent people... maybe he got bored of simply stalking everybody and finally wanted to do something different.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:48 AM

40,972 posts, read 49,295,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
By law, he is.

But let's be honest. Both conservatives and liberals cross that line whenever it benefits them. Claiming Trayvon is an adult behooves conservatives in this situation as this law may be in jeopardy and far left persons could use this as a reason to tighten gun regulations.
There have been many 16-17 year old "Children" murder. How many "Children" from 14-18 belong to gangs, sell drugs, car jack ?

You make him sound like an 8 year old choir boy.

And yes, no one should be killed or beaten.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Witness says teen beats on older man. Isn't that the way we should only look at it ?
NO the TEEN had the RIGHT under the stand your ground law to confront his stalker. and use WHATEVER FORCE NECESSARY to defend himself. if someone was stalking me when i was walking home from the store and then confronted me, I'd do the EXACT SAME THING.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies