Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2012, 02:50 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,525,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Ok people. My beliefs about Obama having a forged birth certificate and manufactured selective service application have been confirmed by legitimate ethical competent investigating lawmen. With that said, I will leave the thread to you all to hash out this Constitutional crisis that is just beginning to unravel and I will now go over in Denver and visit my angel in the hospital.

Thank you all for participating in this informative thread.

Steve
A classic example of Confirmation Bias. You would make a great subject for a psychological study.
Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-01-2012, 02:54 PM

9,317 posts, read 18,817,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
A classic example of Confirmation Bias. You would make a great subject for a psychological study.
Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As would most on the left who only listen to liberal news media. This works both ways.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:55 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,399,051 times
We're still laughing AT you, not WITH you.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:56 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,152,353 times
Quote:
Ok people. My beliefs about Obama having a forged birth certificate and manufactured selective service application have been confirmed by legitimate ethical competent investigating lawmen.
Wrong. The word "competent" cannot be associated with anyone in that press conference. And as for ethical, one can only wonder why, if the lead investigator Zullo was ethical did he repeatedly misrepresent the details regarding the Whitehouse released pdf?

Sorry, Syeve. But your beliefs have not been confirmed. Ours have been confirmed relative to the anticipated incompetence and worthlessness of Arpaio's cold case posse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett
With that said, I will leave the thread to you all to hash out this Constitutional crisis that is just beginning to unravel and I will now go over in Denver and visit my angel in the hospital.
Wow. That's a long drive from New Castle, Pennsylvania, isn't it?

Old 03-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,941,366 times
Quote:
Ok people. My beliefs about Obama having a forged birth certificate and manufactured selective service application have been confirmed by legitimate ethical competent investigating lawmen. With that said, I will leave the thread to you all to hash out this Constitutional crisis that is just beginning to unravel and I will now go over in Denver and visit my angel in the hospital.

Steve
I thought this thread involved Joe Arpaio and the MCSO. I have never seen the words legitimate, ethical or competent used to describe Joe Arpaio before.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:03 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,399,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
I thought this thread involved Joe Arpaio and the MCSO. I have never seen the words legitimate, ethical or competent used to describe Joe Arpaio before.
"Cross-dresser" is a better adjective.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:03 PM

25,231 posts, read 17,022,917 times
Quote:

Steve
I seriously doubt the words ethical or competent could be applied to those involved in this same old rehash of the same old failed Birther claims. Once again YOU end up with egg on your face, but then again you should be used to it by now on this site. Sad to see someone getting played and even when others point it out you refuse to see the truth.

Informative in what way? We already know you gave up locial thought a long time before joining this site, your many posts on this same subject in particular proved that.

Might I sugest you spend your time in a more useful way, I believe there is a family member that could use some of the effort you wasted on this hobby of yours. She is in our prayers.

Enjoy the Fact that Obama will be President of the United States of America until 2017, once you come to grips with that fact, life will be far less stressful for ya. Good Luck, you are going need all you can get.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:08 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,923,010 times
Quote:
Ok people. My beliefs about Obama having a forged birth certificate and manufactured selective service application have been confirmed by legitimate ethical competent investigating lawmen.
Your gullibility knows no limits...

Old 03-01-2012, 03:10 PM

9,317 posts, read 18,817,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I seriously doubt the words ethical or competent could be applied to those involved in this same old rehash of the same old failed Birther claims. Once again YOU end up with egg on your face, but then again you should be used to it by now on this site. Sad to see someone getting played and even when others point it out you refuse to see the truth.

Informative in what way? We already know you gave up locial thought a long time before joining this site, your many posts on this same subject in particular proved that.

Might I sugest you spend your time in a more useful way, I believe there is a family member that could use some of the effort you wasted on this hobby of yours. She is in our prayers.

Enjoy the Fact that Obama will be President of the United States of America until 2017, once you come to grips with that fact, life will be far less stressful for ya. Good Luck, you are going need all you can get.
I agree we will have to accept that our president will remain in the office but enjoy it? I think in time you will not enjoy it much either.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:16 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,319,726 times
Quote:

Steve
You lost it when you said ETHICAL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies