Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2011, 07:10 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,212,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Trump Releases His Birth Certificate to Newsmax - Donald Trump - Fox Nation

Newsmax Exclusive

Donald Trump, who has been making television appearances calling for President Barack Obama to release his official birth documents, on Monday released his birth certificate exclusively to Newsmax.

“It took me one hour to get my birth certificate. It’s inconceivable that after four years of questioning, the President still hasn’t produced his birth certificate. I’m just asking President Obama to show the public his birth certificate. Why’s he making an issue out of this?"
Ya, but Don's hair needs a seperate certificate and I haven't seen THAT!

Old 03-30-2011, 09:12 AM

41,325 posts, read 45,071,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Because he hasn't. That's another birther "untruth".
Really? Who's paying the millions to defend against ALL these lawsuits?

Old 03-30-2011, 09:18 AM

90,295 posts, read 121,180,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Suppose you tell us what ALL those lawsuits are? I don't believe Obama himself has ever been sued in court over this issue. Perhaps you can list the lawsuits?

Old 03-30-2011, 10:02 AM

89,673 posts, read 45,282,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
That's not only incorrect, it's plain silly. There are a thousand reasons people might not have their original certified long-form birth certificate, and states do not issue a long-form when you request a replacement.
Yes, they do. All you have to do is request a certified copy of the long form. Obama could do that, yet he refuses. It's quite clear Obama has no respect for the office of POTUS or for the American people, and Trump will continue to hammer that point.

HDOH's Okubo, again: "I am not aware of any birth certificate records that have been destroyed by the department. When the department went electronic in 2001, vital records, whether in paper form or any other form, were maintained. We don't destroy records."

Certified copies of long form birth certificates typically look exactly like the one Trump released (dark background, white lettering as they are produced from the archived negative image), including those from Hawaii:
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_DawJTCHuL3c/TX...gif?imgmax=800

Old 03-30-2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
I can go to downtown Chicago tomorrow and get an official copy of my long form Birth Certificate.
As can I.

Not to mention the fact that I was with my niece (U Chicago student) when she was applying for a passport for study abroad next year, and they would not accept her short form BC as evidence of citizenship because it does not list her parents' birthplace. That info is required on the DS-11 passport application. The State Dept even says: Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

Old 03-30-2011, 10:19 AM

47,087 posts, read 26,210,653 times
Quote:
Question predicated on unproven assumptions.

Old 03-30-2011, 10:20 AM

38,856 posts, read 25,657,182 times
Question Trump Releases His Birth Certificate to Newsmax

Did he finally get the right document this time?

Old 03-30-2011, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I don't think you're following. The funny bit isn't that Trump can locate his old paperwork. The funny bit is that he or whatever flunky found the hospital "certificate" spoke as an authority on public documents when in fact they didn't know the difference between a souvenir and an official certificate.

I know, subtle.
LOL...

Here's what's subtle... Trump releasing a birth certificate that he knew would garner some objections, and then immediately following up with a certified long form BC when challenged on it. Something Obama can't do.

That's subtlety, and Trump played it perfectly.

Old 03-30-2011, 10:25 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,230,851 times
Quote:
Yeah, no way you should do that. Just not safe to give that kind of information out - you never know what some people would do with it. There's enough haters out there, someone could show up on your doorstep one day.
So Tony shouldn't do it but the POTUS should, can you imagine how many "crazies" out there
want to harm him....hell how many on this very forum would want to harm him?

Old 03-30-2011, 10:26 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,319,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes, they do. All you have to do is request a certified copy of the long form. Obama could do that, yet he refuses. It's quite clear Obama has no respect for the office of POTUS or for the American people, and Trump will continue to hammer that point.

HDOH's Okubo, again: "I am not aware of any birth certificate records that have been destroyed by the department. When the department went electronic in 2001, vital records, whether in paper form or any other form, were maintained. We don't destroy records."

Certified copies of long form birth certificates typically look exactly like the one Trump released (dark background, white lettering as they are produced from the archived negative image), including those from Hawaii:
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_DawJTCHuL3c/TX...gif?imgmax=800
Sorry, I'm not going to dance this dance with you. Your positions have been debunked so many times, I'm surprised you're not embarrassed to post in these threads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies