Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2011, 09:06 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,279,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
The long form and original or copy of, are the same thing.

I have a copy of my original aka long form birth certificate. I don't need to go downtown or order online.
You claimed that you could go downtown tomorrow and get a certified copy of your long-form birth certificate. In order to prove your claim, yes, you do need to get one.

And I've already seen photos and scans of a certified copy of Obama's BC, as have you. Long form is irrelevant to proof of birth. The state-certified form is the short form in Hawaii, as it is in most states.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:06 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Might well give up. You wont get them to understand the rules or laws.

They will twist and turn them for their boy blunder even knowing Obamas mom was not a citizen and did not meet the age requirements of the US when Barry was born.

It is ok for Barry to dupe the system but it is not ok for anyone else who they know will kick Barrys butt in any election.

Interesting point posted above.

If Barry is hiding something and Trump has forced Barry to show more proof and Barry decides not to run then we will all know he lied from the beginning.

Trump has really forced Obama into a corner on this one.
Yep, I totally agree with you.

There's little doubt that the truth will eventually come out about Obama. It may not happen until after he is no longer [fraudulently] occupying the White House, but it will come out. Sadly, all the damage he and his administration has caused will be done, which will take many years, if not many generations, to overcome. The best thing for every American, including their future [yet] unborn children, is that Obama leaves Washington, D.C. sooner, rather than later.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:08 PM

1,715 posts, read 4,776,058 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKu...embedded#at=60

Old 03-29-2011, 09:14 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,333,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
You claimed that you could go downtown tomorrow and get a certified copy of your long-form birth certificate. In order to prove your claim, yes, you do need to get one.
Wow. Just wow.

I will, right after Obozo shows his.

I don't have to prove anything to the peanut gallery on CD.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:17 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Stop deflecting.
Calling a cheap marketing stunt for the easily led what it is isn't deflecting.

Quote:
Where is Obama's?
His birth records? Filed with Hawaii's office of vital records. That's conformed by the relevant authorities.

An official copy of said records? There's dozens of places you can see scans and photos of the COLB, that being the fine state of Hawaii's way of certifying that kind of thing. Oh, and Hawaii's authorities have confirmed that the published certificates match the records. On the record, so to speak.

The sooper-dooper special long form/vault copy/cuneiform tablet you've gotten in your head is the only thing that'll make you happy? Probably doesn't exist. Do you think Hawaiian authorities keep a copy of every certificate they've mailed out, ever?

So, I'll just be serious for few paragraphs: I am making fun of this issue because it's - well, it's counterproductive. Eventually Trump and the other rodeo clowns will get out of the arena and a serious guy will have to step up. Somebody with actual ideas on actual issues like jobs, Iraq, the power shifts in the Middle East, China's ascendancy, energy, immigration, corruption - that kind of deal.

There'll be debates. On policy and strategy and other hard topics. And in every debate, every interview, a host who's not in the tank for the Republicans will bring this up. The real GOP candidates now have this albatross around their neck. They can call it silly and enrage part of their base. Or they can take it seriously and lose any chance with the moderates.

You can bet that GOP strategists are hitting the kneepads hard every night, praying for this silly thing to be over before they have to come up with a debate strategy - because it's not a winner for them. You don't think MSNBC will gleefully interview Orly Taitz and Phil Berg, for their unique perspective? Birtherism only works for the crowd that considers politics a team sport.

And with that, I'll stop being serious and go back to openly mock those who think they've discovered an extra-special set of requirements for the Presidency. 2 citizen parents? Gee, why didn't anyone think of that before?

Old 03-29-2011, 09:17 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
I have a better question... why hasn't Obama released his long form BC?
Perhaps because instead of choosing to release something that has little legal standing he actually released his legal birth certificate.....

Old 03-29-2011, 09:18 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,279,445 times
Quote:
Wow. Just wow.

I will, right after Obozo shows his.

I don't have to prove anything to the peanut gallery on CD.
Okay, so you don't believe your own hype. That's all right. I don't think anyone believed you could do what you said anyway. Maybe you weren't born in this country?

You've seen Obama's. It was released in 2008, a legal certified copy.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
If Obummer would have shown his original birth certificate long ago, most of these people would not still be talking.

He must have something to hide.

End of story.
Of course these nut cases would still be talking. If they complain and whine about a birth certificate that is legal, and valid, they would complain about the long form as well.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:20 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,252,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
If one exists, it shouldn't be a problem.

Exactly WHERE do you think the "short form" gets it's info from?

States tossed the long forms in the garbage/deleted them off the mainframe after a COLB is issued?

Don't think so.

Quote:
And I've already seen photos and scans of a certified copy of Obama's BC, as have you. Long form is irrelevant to proof of birth. The state-certified form is the short form in Hawaii, as it is in most states.
Maybe for the 5 year old down the street, but not in Obama's case.

And let's get real. It doesn't start or end with him hiding his long form. It goes on and on with him sealing every other record that has any information about who he is before he ran for POTUS.

Now why would he do that if he had nothing to hide?

Old 03-29-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Now where is Obamas LONG FORM?

Trump just made Obama look like he is hiding something.

Not even announced he is running yet and is one up on the fool in the WH.

Smart move by Trump, if he decides to run Obama will be forced to show his REAL long form now.
What part of LEGAL don't you grasp??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies