Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2011, 06:32 PM

46,948 posts, read 25,984,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
That shut up a lot of people.
I don't think you're following. The funny bit isn't that Trump can locate his old paperwork. The funny bit is that he or whatever flunky found the hospital "certificate" spoke as an authority on public documents when in fact they didn't know the difference between a souvenir and an official certificate.

I know, subtle.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:35 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
At this point I'd be very disappointed in Obama if he gave in to these nutso birthers and produced
a long form birth certificate when he has already shown a sufficient document.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:42 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
It sure did. Crickets just went to sleep for the night.

Now that Trump released his LONG FORM

Lets see Obamas long form and not his printed out copy that has no signatures etc.

Trump just handed Obama something he wont know how to handle.

One smart cookie to force Obama to show it or he wont be able to run in 2012 without it once the states require the long form.

Go job Donald, outsmarting the left was so easy.
Yep! There's a lot of things I don't like about Trump, but there's also a lot I do like about the man. One thing that Trump will not hide is saying what he really thinks regardless of who it affects, or how his view is taken - much like Chris Christie tells it the way it is. Trump will tell you exactly what he thinks. You never have any problem knowing where people like that stand...whether you agree with him or disagree with him. I like that. I hope Trump (and others) turn up the heat on Obozo and make his unwillingness to provide his long-form birth certificate a major issue...because it truly is under the U.S. Constitution, which Obozo obviously thinks is worthless.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Yep! There's a lot of things I don't like about Trump, but there's also a lot I do like about the man. One thing that Trump will not hide is saying what he really thinks regardless of who it affects, or how his view is taken - much like Chris Christie tells it the way it is. Trump will tell you exactly what he thinks. You never have any problem knowing where people like that stand...whether you agree with him or disagree with him. I like that. I hope Trump (and others) turn up the heat on Obozo and make his unwillingness to provide his long-form birth certificate a major issue...because it truly is under the U.S. Constitution, which Obozo obviously thinks is worthless.
What is truly under the U.S. Constitution, that he has to show a long form birth certificate? Linky please.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
What is truly under the U.S. Constitution, that he has to show a long form birth certificate? Linky please.
You know the answer - the POTUS must be a "natural born" citizen, which Obozo's long-form birth certificate will either prove him eligible, or not eligible, to be POTUS.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:02 PM

Quote:
You know the answer - the POTUS must be a "natural born" citizen, which Obozo's long-form birth certificate will either prove him eligible, or not eligible, to be POTUS.
Define "natural born citizen".....never mind the TWO citizen parents bullcrap.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:07 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Oh, not to the birthers. There's always a back-up argument, e.g. forgery, blah, blah.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Define "natural born citizen".....never mind the TWO citizen parents bullcrap.
Born of citizen “parents” (plural) in the United States of America.

This makes Mr. Obama ineligible to be President of the United States on two counts - because (i) both parents were not U.S. citizens...and (ii) Mr. Obama has yet to prove (with his long-form birth certificate) that he was born in the U.S.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Born of citizen “parents” (plural) in the United States of America.

This makes Mr. Obama ineligible to be President of the United States on two counts - because (i) both parents were not U.S. citizens...and (ii) Mr. Obama has yet to prove (with his long-form birth certificate) that he was born in the U.S.
B bu but he admitted prior to the election that his father was Kenyan, why did the GOP, McCain
OR Hillary Clinton's camp for that matter allow his name on the ballot?

Old 03-29-2011, 07:58 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,335,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh, not to the birthers. There's always a back-up argument, e.g. forgery, blah, blah.
If Obummer would have shown his original birth certificate long ago, most of these people would not still be talking.

He must have something to hide.

End of story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies