Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2011, 04:03 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,206,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
What you are not getting is his original birth
certificate. Why he doesn't do that - really
is more disturbing, than the document itself.
He requested a legal certified copy, and posted it on the internet, nothing more is required.

The president is not required to spend his life giving in to birther nonsense. Anyone who takes the time to read the whole story from many different sources will know this issue is closed, and does laugh at the silliness. Too many people only read birther sites and believe their theories which have zero evidence to back them up. The rest of the people just don't know, or care enough to read up on it, and choose to judge the president based on other issues.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:05 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,405,177 times
Quote:
And as I stated, it was dumb to even question whether
McCain was a bonafide citizen of the U.S.

Is there some reason, you DON'T want to see Obama's
original birth certificate with specifics of his birth?
If you ask for a quarter from somebody, and you're given a quarter that has one of the states on the tails side as done from 1999-2007, do you say "That's not a real quarter! I want to see a real one, with the eagle on the back!" A quarter's a quarter; a birth certificate is a birth certificate, and there's no legal difference between the two.

Quote:
I do not believe that Obama was born in the United States. Doesn't matter to me who else says he was. If that makes me "stupid" to those who think he is a US citizen, I don't care.

In that case, why don't you tell us what you think actually happened? When did Obama's mother leave Hawaii? Why did she leave Hawaii? Why did Obama's father write a friend of his in Kenya saying he attended summer school that year? Where exactly in Kenya was Obama born? How did Obama's mother get there? Why did her family engage in such an elaborate fraud when it would be likely that the child would be a citizen anyway, and at worst, it would be pretty easy to get the child of an American citizen naturalized as a child?

Old 04-24-2011, 04:06 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,482,051 times
Quote:

Is there some reason, you DON'T want to see Obama's
if i see it, great. that's nice. but i'm not going to demand to see it or hold obama (or any future president ) to a standard not addressed in the constitution without first going thru the process of an amendment.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:07 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,426,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
He requested a legal certified copy, and posted it on the internet, nothing more is required. The president is not required to spend his life giving in to birther nonsense. Anyone who takes the time to read the whole story from many different sources will know this issue is closed.
I have read and studied this issue. It is not closed.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Then that's your problem, not his. He posted a legal document, birthers have nothing but theories, I suggest you come up with some actual evidence that he was born anywhere else.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:
... Obama's
the only "specifics" that would be on obama's 1961 copy that aren't on his 2007 that could have any affect on obama's eligibility would be parents occupation. if it listed them as "foreign diplomat" or "member of an invading army" then he would not be eligible for POTUS.

not likely to be on there.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:15 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,405,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
How come no birther ever wants to give their own theory of what they think actually happened then?

Quote:
In that case, why don't you tell us what you think actually happened? When did Obama's mother leave Hawaii? Why did she leave Hawaii? Why did Obama's father write a friend of his in Kenya saying he attended summer school that year? Where exactly in Kenya was Obama born? How did Obama's mother get there? Why did her family engage in such an elaborate fraud when it would be likely that the child would be a citizen anyway, and at worst, it would be pretty easy to get the child of an American citizen naturalized as a child?

Old 04-24-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
How come no birther ever wants to give their own theory of what they think actually happened then?
keep posting. it has to happen eventually.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Quote:

I have been waiting for this as well. Nothing huh?

I'd also like to know given the magnitude of the "cover up" and number of people involved, why has no one tried to cash in? Any real provable info on a non US birth would be worth a FORTUNE, yet no poor Kenyan, plucky reporter, or government worker with knowledge of the vast conspiracy has come forward with any proof that would be worth millions?

Last edited by detshen; 04-24-2011 at 04:33 PM..

Old 04-24-2011, 04:25 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,482,799 times
Quote:
how do you know it's a forgery
How does anyone believe HI with anything they say about Obama...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies