Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 07:28 PM

3,632 posts, read 16,167,194 times

Advertisements

I used to avoid them before I moved near them. I was scared to death of them. But, now I love them and have no problems. I think the reason people don't like them is either they don't trust that others understand how to use them and they are afraid they will get into an accident or they themselves don't fully understand them. Practice using them is what helped me a lot. I read the signs very carefully to know exactly where I need to go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2008, 09:43 PM

128 posts, read 447,081 times
I went on a vacation to Perth, Australia a couple of years ago and roundabouts are used at pretty much every major intersection. I gotta tell you though, it is freaking awesome. The traffic is so smooth and it seems like everyone knows how to use them. You get used to them there faster than you get used to driving on the wrong side

Old 06-26-2009, 09:27 PM

1 posts, read 4,402 times
Default Del Webb Community

Hi,

If you're looking for purchasing a new home that is built by Richmond American Homes and near Del Webb Community, I can help you with that. Please e-mail me at [EMAIL="steve@paradigm1brokers.com"]steve@paradigm1brokers.com[/EMAIL]. Thanks you.

Steve with American Realty Brokers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagopian View Post
Hi,
I am looking at purchasing a new home in the Norterra neighborhood and I would love some feedback from anyone who lives in that area or knows about it.

I am looking at the Richmond America homes as well as the Del Webb community. I know there is a transfer station up there and that is one of my concerns as far as any unwanted smell or order that it might cause. Also, I know that there is a correctional facility on the west side of the I17. How will these things effect the value of the home and the overall quality of the neighborhood?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Old 06-26-2009, 11:55 PM

220 posts, read 648,879 times
I used to live at 35th ave and deer valley so that was our old stomping ground- the juvenile prison is just something you drive past, never any problems and pinnacle peak is a great cut through street to use. love the shopping center at 17 and happy valley. i miss the area to tell the truth.

Old 06-27-2009, 02:00 AM

1,216 posts, read 3,029,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tevs74 View Post
Hi,

If you're looking for purchasing a new home that is built by Richmond American Homes and near Del Webb Community, I can help you with that. Please e-mail me at steve@paradigm1brokers.com. Thanks you.

Steve with American Realty Brokers

Hi Steve. Since this is your first post, you might want to read the Terms of Use for the forum, especially the part that follows:

Real Estate Agents and other businesses will not advertise their services nor solicit business in their posts. Create a free business profile by going to https://www.city-data.com/profiles/add and fill out your forum profile instead. Do not include links to your websites, MLS listings, etc. in your posts. Do not try to push the envelope by attempting to hide your intentions. Do not solicit business by DMs. Show your knowledge about the area and help people and you will get leads naturally. Real estate agents should join the usergroup for them here: https://www.city-data.com/forum/profi...editusergroups. It will set your user title and add an icon next to your name, so you will get free advertising with your posts.

Old 06-27-2009, 02:21 AM

2,897 posts, read 10,417,073 times
Excellent area, it's growing very fast, when I first moved to this side of town those houses were still a desert lot.

The only thing that sucks is coming down the I-17 but you can always take Happy Valley east to 7th St, and go down to the 101 if you are planning on going in that direction.

Old 06-27-2009, 11:35 AM

3,819 posts, read 11,942,828 times
I love the roundabouts, I wish we had more intersections like that, much more efficient then standard stop light intersections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area