Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2011, 10:10 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,122,115 times

Advertisements

my skanky neighbor has taken the wire garden fence(14 inches high)and has moved it into the ends of my flower beds growing alongside the fence so all the flowered plants are leaning into her side---besides moving it back when it gets cooler --should i take some of that fencing and and wrap it around her face(she's younger and thinner so it could not be a good option)or should i plaster her name and address in men's and women's rooms all around the local bars stating am available for free full body massages or send her facebook page to those in prison(know of a few out of state--all con men)---open to all suggestions

Old 07-20-2011, 10:30 AM

31,304 posts, read 33,047,440 times
^^

Go out late at night when it’s cooler and move the fence back. Attach a note stating “my fence, my flowers, my property”.

Old 07-20-2011, 01:11 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,341,023 times
How is it that one rude old biddy can ruin your day and turn you into Ms. Cranky Pants??? I was waiting for DH to pick me up at the dr's office and was leaning against the wall they have there. This bee-itch comes along, slams her old Mercury into the curb, slams her door open, gets out and walks directly over to me and stares at me. I say hello or yes or something like that. She then says "excuuuuse me" and motions for me to move away from the wall. I step back and there's one of those handicapped buttons to open the door right next to me. So I move back, she punches the darned thing and storms off. I apologized as soon as I realized what she wanted, but she ignored me. I've been in a bad mood ever since.

Old 07-20-2011, 02:02 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,396,269 times
political idiocy generating controversy and division.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:34 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,396,269 times
People who cannot live and let live... But find it necessary to belittle what causes no harm or trespass to another. I think that is ashamed and speaks to smallness of heart and mind.

Old 07-20-2011, 06:32 PM

19,825 posts, read 9,720,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Oh I can top THAT ... What about every time you go through the check out line and the cashier is pushing the store's credit card ....
I don't like that either Chatteress. They'd be all nice and friendly but as soon as you answer no, their expression turns to stone and they don't say anything more to you after that. I don't need or want any more credit cards. The ones that I do have are the stores that I happen to have near where I live and shop on a more consistent basis.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:43 PM

452 posts, read 312,345 times
I hate it when someone you're talking to you tells you "hold on, I'm talking to this other person for a few minutes"... and it turns into half an hour and counting...

EDIT: 40 minutes and counting.

I had told them I would be right back, when I got back they had left and then texted me 10 minutes later... so they texted me 30 minutes ago -_-

EDIT 2:
Thank you for completely blowing me off!!!!!!
I'm going to bed...

EDIT3:
They just texted me acting all pissed because I was wondering where they went. -_- Some people just... ughhhhhh

EDIT 4:
I've got a stalker who knows what I tweet but doesn't even follow me. Any time I say something, he relays it. It bugs me to death. Now I'm forced to protect my tweets, again.

Last edited by Escape317; 07-20-2011 at 08:59 PM..

Old 07-20-2011, 08:12 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,113,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Yes,,, all the stores will be closing and 11k employees will be out of a job. I don't understand why they're closing because all of the locations that I used were great spots for a book store to be located at. The online services of Amazon for ordering books must have been too much competition for them. I think more hardwall stores in cities will close their doors because of online ordering of merchandise.
Yeah ... What sucks is that the books were more expensive at Borders and they cannot house the extensive selection of books as online book retailers such as Amazon...

Old 07-21-2011, 08:12 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,113,440 times
I've been missing my evening bus lately due to the fact that the train cuts it close and there's a 7-10 minute walk from the train station to the stop .... A fellow train passenger offered me a ride to help me catch it ... We reached the stop just in time to see the bus leaving

Frustrating to have to wait 30 minutes for a bus after an hour-long train ride Man! This commuting stuff is really getting to me but *sigh* I cannot relocate until I get stable hours.

Old 07-21-2011, 10:04 PM

3,995 posts, read 2,605,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
I've been missing my evening bus lately due to the fact that the train cuts it close and there's a 7-10 minute walk from the train station to the stop .... A fellow train passenger offered me a ride to help me catch it ... We reached the stop just in time to see the bus leaving

Frustrating to have to wait 30 minutes for a bus after an hour-long train ride Man! This commuting stuff is really getting to me but *sigh* I cannot relocate until I get stable hours.
Sorry to hear of your train/ bus connections not working.

My counseling is not working. I have to go in tomorrow to a crisis intervention kind of thing. I don't want to. Why can't I just whither and d- well. I know I can't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics