Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2017, 04:22 PM

2,349 posts, read 1,397,516 times

Advertisements

Beer Goggles
Attached Thumbnails
Official Joke & Humor Thread - Part Deux [MERGED]-img_0380.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2017, 08:44 AM

3,006 posts, read 1,495,207 times
Another sign of being a redneck:
You stop masturbating to get another beer.

Old 02-27-2017, 01:28 PM

24,482 posts, read 26,021,800 times
IMMUTABLE LAWS

1. Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.

2. Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible place in the universe.

3. Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

4. Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal; someone always answers.

5. Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now.

6. Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone will ring.

7. Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know INCREASES dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

8. Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, IT WILL!!!

9. Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

10. Law of the Theaters & Sports Arenas - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle, always arrive last.. They are the ones who will leave their seats several times to go for food, beer, or the toilet and who leave early before the end of the performance or the game is over. The folks in the aisle seats come early, never move once, have long gangly legs or big bellies and stay to the bitter end of the performance. The aisle people also are very surly folk.

11. The Coffee Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

12. Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only 2 people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.

13. Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.

14. Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.

15. Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they're ugly.

16. Law of Public Speaking - A CLOSED MOUTH GATHERS NO FEET!

17. Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it OR the store will stop selling it!

18. Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there, you'll feel better. But don't make an appointment and you'll stay sick

Old 02-28-2017, 11:02 AM

THEATER SEATS FOR SENIORS

An old man lay awkwardly sprawled across three entire seats in the movie theatre.
When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the old man,
"Sorry sir, but you’re only allowed one seat."
The old man didn’t budge.
The usher became more impatient, "Sir, if you don’t get up from there I’m going to have to call the manager."
Once again, the old man just muttered and did nothing.
The usher marched briskly back up the aisle, and in a moment, he returned with the manager.
Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move the man, but with no success.
Finally, they summoned the police.
The officer surveyed the situation briefly then asked, "All right buddy what’s your name?"
"Joe," the old man moaned.
"Where you from, Joe?" asked the police officer.
With a terrible strain in his voice, and without moving, Joe replied;
"The balcony"…..

Old 02-28-2017, 12:46 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,937,047 times
That balcony thing reminded me to the mid 40" s when at the movies would pay a few cents more to sit in plush seats overlooking the wood seats below

Old 02-28-2017, 04:40 PM

19,431 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Confucius say: Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day...

Old 03-01-2017, 10:51 AM

An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic.

He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic. Get your treatment for $500, if
not cured, get back $1,000."

Doctor "Young," who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine,

thought this would be a great opportunity to get $$. So he went to Dr. Geezer's clinic.

Dr. Young: "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me ??"

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."

Dr. Young: Aaagh !! -- "This is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations!

You've got your taste back. That will be $500.

Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.

Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."

Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't, -- that is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back . That will be $500."

Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.

Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak --- I can hardly see anything!!!!"

Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that so,
"Here's your $1000 back." (giving him a $10 bill)

Dr. Young: "But this is only $10!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500."

Moral of story -- Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an "old Geezer"

Remember: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:02 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,008,497 times

Last edited by theedgeoflight; 03-02-2017 at 07:11 PM..

Old 03-06-2017, 07:16 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times

Old 03-06-2017, 07:38 PM

24,768 posts, read 28,535,428 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57jEMZ87ND8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics