Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2023, 12:33 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,229,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis69 View Post
I wouldn't take a person seriousely who thinks that Putin, Kim Jong Un and Xi Jinping are great guys. lol!
Likewise, I wouldn’t take any poster seriously who doesn’t know the saying “you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.”

Translation: Trump is smarter than you. Doesn’t mean he really thinks they’re great guys. It’s called flattering.

Old 04-27-2023, 01:12 PM

3,212 posts, read 1,677,142 times
I think if Trump was re-elected, Ukraine war would not happened. Because during the Trump years, he asked many AG to investigate Hunter Biden's involvement in Ukraine. Trump did not like Zelinski sees him as a corrupt leader and now it's unfolding. The $150bn Biden has authorized and paid out to Ukraine has not had any transparency of where the money has went. If Ukraine falls, Zelinkski will likely become a rich SOB with the money he received from Biden. Biden was corrupt, he's an DC insider and has had political donors from China and Ukraine.

Old 04-27-2023, 02:58 PM

5,831 posts, read 2,950,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post
I think if Trump was re-elected, Ukraine war would not happened. Because during the Trump years, he asked many AG to investigate Hunter Biden's involvement in Ukraine. Trump did not like Zelinski sees him as a corrupt leader and now it's unfolding. The $150bn Biden has authorized and paid out to Ukraine has not had any transparency of where the money has went. If Ukraine falls, Zelinkski will likely become a rich SOB with the money he received from Biden. Biden was corrupt, he's an DC insider and has had political donors from China and Ukraine.

There is a video of Trump sitting with Zelensky telling him that we gave you enough, why dont you sit down and work it out with Putin and Zlenesky almost had a hear attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3V4jPs-6Wo

Dont forget that Biden had a stink going all the way to Ukraine and soon after he got elected there we went from another wasteland Afghanistan to war in Ukraine. Slight delay from Obama years.

But yeah, Stormy Daniels matters.

Trump was great not because he is great as a person or as a president, He was great because he was not a career politician.

Old 04-27-2023, 05:26 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,736 times
Quote:
The Republicans have always been the pro-war party. Repukes hate the government and taxes, but they don't care, the military has to be paid, and Jesus paid.
Hey, you're the one who wants the U.S. to defend you and "democracy," and to keep NATO going. If you're really being serious here, you make zero sense.

Old 04-27-2023, 05:34 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,736 times
Quote:
The US defence of Europe is an important defence of democracy, and nobody criticised Europe before Trump became a president. Many countries pay their fair share.
It seems like "democracy" has become one of those words like "diversity;" it automatically means "something good," no more explanation needed. I couldn't care less if Finland has a democratic government or not. I certainly wouldn't fight in a war over it.

Old 04-27-2023, 05:40 PM

Belief in democracy is up there with Jesus.
It couldn’t hold a candle to religion as far as fables go.

Old 04-27-2023, 11:51 PM

9 posts, read 5,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Belief in democracy is up there with Jesus.
It couldn’t hold a candle to religion as far as fables go.
Before you go and dismiss any culture around Christianity or the legitimacy of it, realize that Communists hate Christianity. They consider Catholics to be terrorists.

Whether you have ever been to mass or not, or if you believe it or not, look at who derides Christians as if they were the true problem. There is something there.

It is unclear who despises Christians with utter hatred but whoever they are: there is something there.

It is bizarre as can be but clearly, at least one group hates the mear idea of Jesus more than everything else in the world. They have the most irrational hatred of the concept of Jesus that they will kill and re kill Jesus repeatedly, forever, with no reasons really at this stage of the game.

Whether you believe in the scriptures of Jesus or not, clearly, some group is hiding around the corners, hating so venomously it beyond any reason.

Old 04-28-2023, 03:31 AM

2,229 posts, read 773,038 times
I don't hate Christians, but American bible thumping extreme right wingers have tarnished the reputation of Christianity.

During the US Capitol riot one guy wore a t-shirt which said "Camp Auschwitz" and his friend wore a tee with the text "Jesus is the most high God".

Scary guys.

Last edited by Metamorphosis69; 04-28-2023 at 03:44 AM..

Old 04-28-2023, 03:34 AM

Again, when it come to organized religion, no one comes closer to it in Bull**** department. Not even democracy.

Old 04-28-2023, 04:19 AM

2,229 posts, read 773,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Putin, Kim Jong Un, Xi Jinping and Trump himself are NOT good guys, but I think it's best to keep the peace instead of taking half the globe to war.

I don't understand why people like yourself think that war with these people is a good idea. Do you honestly think that the US can beat both Russia and China? And I'm not even talking about physical wars but also cyber and financial ones. I find it mind-boggling that after the embarrassment in the Vietnam and Afghan wars, you would think that we should spend trillions of dollars, destruction of infrastructure and more important, lives, because the media told you that they are bad and need to be eliminated.
I've never stated that I want war with these countries, quite the contradictory. NATO serves as an important deterrant of war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City