Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2023, 09:11 AM

6,689 posts, read 6,033,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Agreed.
I am hoping that either Robert F. Kennedy or Trump gets re-elected to perhaps dismantle NATO and get us the heck out of the proxy war with Russia. Even if it's only for that, I will 100% vote for either one of those guys. But I fear that big industries like Raytheon and Black Rock along with the G7 crowd will not allow for it. There is an agenda to dismantle the United States and anything that will "make America great again" is a big no no.

Old 04-25-2023, 09:16 AM

5,826 posts, read 2,945,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I am hoping that either Robert F. Kennedy or Trump gets re-elected to perhaps dismantle NATO and get us the heck out of the proxy war with Russia. Even if it's only for that, I will 100% vote for either one of those guys. But I fear that big industries like Raytheon and Black Rock along with the G7 crowd will not allow for it. There is an agenda to dismantle the United States and anything that will "make America great again" is a big no no.
Assuming presidents get to make decisions which I don t think they do. They got bosses too you know.
Don't get too sold on left and right, it's the same **** coin.

Old 04-25-2023, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Assuming presidents get to make decisions which I don t think they do. They got bosses too you know.
Yes you are right...

Old 04-25-2023, 09:28 AM

1,311 posts, read 1,665,649 times
Quote:
Exactly. As a conservative leaning voter my priorities are as follows: Senate, House and then the Presidency.

Can you imagine the judicial influence, via the Senate, conservatives would have had for generations, if not for Trump?

Old 04-26-2023, 04:47 AM

2,229 posts, read 771,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I wouldn't take a person seriousely who thinks that Putin, Kim Jong Un and Xi Jinping are great guys. lol!

Old 04-26-2023, 07:56 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
While I will vote for Trump, and pray he wins.

but...............
I can see this happening.
Biden, the idiot will win (fraudulantly) and he will serve a half of a term, then he ill step down, and kamala will take over as the first POTUS.

I believe this has been the plan all along. Obama is helping them right along, Biden will either croak (god willing) or just get so out of touch that he will have to step down, and there so goes, becoming the first woman, and of color ta boot as POTUS.

Biden is also a little nasty.
A reporter asked him a question regarding democrats and him, and Biden runs over to him, yes, they want me too Jack.

well, using the word jack, was an insulting thing. Biden had that mean nasty face on.
Don't let him fool anyone.
Biden is a nasty old man.

none the less, Im voting republican all down the line.

Old 04-26-2023, 09:36 AM

5,826 posts, read 2,945,690 times
Im voting for Clint Eastwood. Or Chuck Norris.

Old 04-26-2023, 09:43 AM

6,452 posts, read 3,147,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
While I will vote for Trump, and pray he wins.

but...............
I can see this happening.
Biden, the idiot will win (fraudulantly) and he will serve a half of a term, then he ill step down, and kamala will take over as the first POTUS.

I believe this has been the plan all along. Obama is helping them right along, Biden will either croak (god willing) or just get so out of touch that he will have to step down, and there so goes, becoming the first woman, and of color ta boot as POTUS.

Biden is also a little nasty.
A reporter asked him a question regarding democrats and him, and Biden runs over to him, yes, they want me too Jack.

well, using the word jack, was an insulting thing. Biden had that mean nasty face on.
Don't let him fool anyone.
Biden is a nasty old man.

none the less, Im voting republican all down the line.

Old 04-26-2023, 12:03 PM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
Quote:
Im voting for Clint Eastwood. Or Chuck Norris.

THOSE WERE MY SECOND CHOICES

Old 04-27-2023, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis69 View Post
I wouldn't take a person seriousely who thinks that Putin, Kim Jong Un and Xi Jinping are great guys. lol!
Putin, Kim Jong Un, Xi Jinping and Trump himself are NOT good guys, but I think it's best to keep the peace instead of taking half the globe to war.

I don't understand why people like yourself think that war with these people is a good idea. Do you honestly think that the US can beat both Russia and China? And I'm not even talking about physical wars but also cyber and financial ones. I find it mind-boggling that after the embarrassment in the Vietnam and Afghan wars, you would think that we should spend trillions of dollars, destruction of infrastructure and more important, lives, because the media told you that they are bad and need to be eliminated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City