Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2023, 09:27 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,053,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
They are slaves to that evil monster Soros! The fact that Soros and democrats are in league together says all we need to know
Anti-Semite.

Old 04-07-2023, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
How come the Republicans simply can't get their own version of a Soros? Is it that difficult? Lol.

I'm thinking like Magneto vs. Dr X.
Think the Koch bothers, one alive one dead...or the thousands of millionaires running this country. (Nice to see you back again SF.)

Old 04-07-2023, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-water View Post
Soros reminds me of Darth Sidious from Star Wars. Sidious was killed by Darth Vader when he renounced the dark side to protect his son, Luke Skywalker.

You could almost switch Darth Vader with Biden/Obama and Skywalker with Hunter/“Michelle”
Stick to the comic book movies. Better for the low-IQ folk.

Old 04-07-2023, 10:13 AM

96 posts, read 35,618 times
I do not know all the intricacies of our legal system, but if Bragg was arrested and tossed into prison I’d be cool with that. I can think of few others in our cities political structure that if they were busted and locked up I might just host a big party to celebrate.

Old 04-07-2023, 10:48 AM

7,903 posts, read 7,879,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Thats comedy KK
We know everybody is out for themselves, they wont admit that on here
their whole fuggin party is very superannuated, self interest and self serving. generation z is gonna to sock it to em. they r gonna rally and rebel against the refugglicans

Old 04-07-2023, 10:51 AM

34,018 posts, read 47,252,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
their whole fuggin party is the superannuated, self interest, self serving party, which is why generation z is gonna to sock it to em. they r gonna rally and rebel against the refugglicans
Its more on an individual level, it doesnt matter what party they claim allegiance to

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 04-07-2023, 02:43 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,662,970 times
Quote:
their whole fuggin party is very superannuated, self interest and self serving. generation z is gonna to sock it to em. they r gonna rally and rebel against the refugglicans
For those of us old enough to have lived through the 60s and to have Gen Z children, you just wait and see! We all heard the same thing in the 60s, when the teens of today become voters everything will change! My kids who are every color of the rainbow flag have started to move centrist, how much hypocrisy and hyperbole can they take? BML, autonomous zones, gender ideology, Russia collusion, Ukraine call, the pandemic scam, inflation - their experience is suggesting the Dems/Repubs have a lot more in common than differences.

Old 04-07-2023, 03:07 PM

6,681 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
That’s what they’ve been saying since the 1960s when people were literally getting killed by the National Guard protesting the Vietnam war. I had a boomer tell me that leftism and progressive values are more in common with a younger crowd because younger people act on feelings and impulse control as they haven’t matured. But when the young person gets older, they tend to lean conservative because they realize the world doesn’t 100% work in progressive ways.

Then she quoted an old saying that goes, “If you’re not a liberal when you’re young, then you don’t have a heart - but if you haven’t become a conservative when you’re old, then you don’t have a brain.”

Old 04-08-2023, 11:42 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,312,733 times
Quote:
So you're looking for the government, and young taxpayers, to take care of you? People in generation z can give their money to you, instead of spending it on a nice life for their families, and for their children's educations? Yeah, I'm sure they'll be dying to get that deal.

Old 04-08-2023, 08:36 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,176,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-water View Post
I do not know all the intricacies of our legal system, but if Bragg was arrested and tossed into prison I’d be cool with that. I can think of few others in our cities political structure that if they were busted and locked up I might just host a big party to celebrate.
We would all love that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City