Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2015, 01:49 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,396,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyclicks View Post
Someone got demoted to a better job? Lucky him

Well I guess I don't have to ask how you like the promotion

Old 12-07-2015, 05:09 PM

1,898 posts, read 2,971,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post
Says the smart board guy? lol j/k
I didn't build the damn thing... All I do is ***** to the developers about what really need to make it work... As usual, falls on deaf ears lol

Old 12-07-2015, 05:31 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,224,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikfleye3 View Post
I didn't build the damn thing... All I do is ***** to the developers about what really need to make it work... As usual, falls on deaf ears lol
Smartboard? You realize that is the most made fun of detachment in sanitation? How pathetic brother, I knew you were soft but this soft? What month are you in the new calendar? I give up,lol incredible.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:12 PM

353 posts, read 471,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Smartboard? You realize that is the most made fun of detachment in sanitation? How pathetic brother
WTF? How old are you? Who cares what other people think? Childish.

With my 18+ years experience in IT I hope to get a nice detail like that if I ever get on the job

Old 12-07-2015, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdogs View Post
WTF? How old are you? Who cares what other people think? Childish.

With my 18+ years experience in IT I hope to get a nice detail like that if I ever get on the job
Kidding right? 15 years on, behind the truck for most of them. You know the motto STRONGEST correct? You are a wet rag my friend, I see it already. Another future d*cksucker, not even hired yet and you announce to all of us that your looking to push pencils instead of doing real work already.

Please do us a favor and don't take this job, we don't need another guy who irons his uniform pants and is scared of garbage. Pathetic...

Old 12-07-2015, 07:44 PM

353 posts, read 471,831 times
Quote:
Kidding right? 15 years on, behind the truck for most of them. You know the motto STRONGEST correct? You are a wet rag my friend, I see it already. Another future d*cksucker, not even hired yet and you announce to all of us that your looking to push pencils instead of doing real work already.

Please do us a favor and don't take this job, we don't need another guy who irons his uniform pants and is scared of garbage. Pathetic...
Wet rag? Future c*cksucker. I'm also a fa@@ot and sh1thead. You forgot those two. Feel better now?
Jesus christ, some of us are still stuck in elementary school apparently.

Old 12-07-2015, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdogs View Post
Wet rag? Future c*cksucker. I'm also a fa@@ot and sh1thead. You forgot those two. Feel better now?
Jesus christ, some of us are still stuck in elementary school apparently.
You don't know what happens in real life at garages do you? Lol, you have no idea. This isn't going to go well for you, DSNY is basically high school on steroids. Oh what fun!

Old 12-08-2015, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Smartboard? You realize that is the most made fun of detachment in sanitation? How pathetic brother, I knew you were soft but this soft? What month are you in the new calendar? I give up,lol incredible.
It's all good dirty, anyone I've worked with in the street knows I handle my own just fine... I'm not that much of an house cat lol ... But when your seniority sucks you do what you gotta, right now it works better for **** I got goin on outside of work... At the end of the day this is just a job... I get it though, in our Dept the street rules so judge me as you wish, I can take my ribbings

Old 12-08-2015, 03:53 AM

I'm mr September btw hahahaaaaa

Old 12-08-2015, 03:55 AM

Quote:
You don't know what happens in real life at garages do you? Lol, you have no idea. This isn't going to go well for you, DSNY is basically high school on steroids. Oh what fun!
This ****s been HS since first day at FBF , and it certainly stays that way lol, I mean unless your a serious butt hurt puss , it's actually a lot of fun
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City