Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2023, 08:18 AM

59 posts, read 38,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortgreente View Post
Oops my mistake! Only two are 80% AMI, so far. I emailed the marketing agent about lease signing. I requested mid September so i don’t have much time to book movers.
Same. We requested mid September. You haven’t signed the lease yet? They take a while seems like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2023, 08:39 AM

Does anyone already know their apt number?

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 AM

72 posts, read 51,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgiiiiirl View Post
Same. We requested mid September. You haven’t signed the lease yet? They take a while seems like.
No lease yet . I followed up over email this AM. For whatever reason they also only email me after 2pm. So weird. Maybe if we all follow up we’ll get some movement.

That said, it could be an issue on the management side. I don’t want to be pessimistic, but I read building reviews on Google for this project, and there were a lot of complaints about the point of contact for the property manager for this building. The good news is that a lot of people added to their review that somebody from the head office of the management company reached out and fixed a lot of their issues but if this person still works for this building, that may be why things are coming through slowly.

Old 09-07-2023, 09:11 AM

Quote:
No lease yet . I followed up over email this AM. For whatever reason they also only email me after 2pm. So weird. Maybe if we all follow up we’ll get some movement.

That said, it could be an issue on the management side. I don’t want to be pessimistic, but I read building reviews on Google for this project, and there were a lot of complaints about the point of contact for the property manager for this building. The good news is that a lot of people added to their review that somebody from the head office of the management company reached out and fixed a lot of their issues but if this person still works for this building, that may be why things are coming through slowly.
Would be good to reach out directly.

Old 09-07-2023, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Yes. I was assigned studio a couple floors below the roof. I would say exactly, but for safety reasons I don’t want to get too specific.

Old 09-07-2023, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Yes. I was assigned studio a couple floors below the roof. I would say exactly, but for safety reasons I don’t want to get too specific.
Nice! The views are beautiful!

Old 09-07-2023, 10:44 AM

38 posts, read 25,235 times
Quote:
yes I know my apartment already, they emailed this morning with a move in date they were able to work with a move in date for first week of oct

Old 09-07-2023, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citygirl2000 View Post
yes I know my apartment already, they emailed this morning with a move in date they were able to work with a move in date for first week of oct
Awesome news! I just heard back about my move-in date. That would have to mean lease signing should be pretty soon.

Old 09-07-2023, 11:34 AM

Did you get the date you guys wanted?

Old 09-07-2023, 11:43 AM

544 posts, read 430,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citygirl2000 View Post
Quote:
Awesome news! I just heard back about my move-in date. That would have to mean lease signing should be pretty soon.
Quote:
Did you get the date you guys wanted?
I am assuming as per HPD you are to be given at least a month from the approval date to choose your start date, that's the least you can negotiate for, anything more than a month is at the mercy of the leasing office being flexible with you. Usually they offer even longer start dates if there are multiple towers or if some floors arent finished and the developer needs more time to do the finishing touches etc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery