Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 07:45 PM

2 posts, read 6,425 times

Advertisements

hey guys

those who bought these plots.. did you all take the mortgage offer that ryan homes is providing or no, also do anyone know the cost of finishing the basement with them.

pls let me know, thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2007, 03:50 PM

14 posts, read 59,662 times
Yes, we did go with NVR Mortgage. I think the cost for the basement is $16K, not 100% sure though. Good Luck !!

Old 11-26-2007, 11:31 PM

Regret the error made earlier, it is 20K.

Old 01-03-2008, 12:57 PM

2 posts, read 6,425 times
we signed it off in nov when we got that deal of a finished basement with their mortgage, i think that deal is still going on now...

Old 01-11-2008, 01:44 PM

4 posts, read 18,553 times
My husband and I are thinking about Christopher Estates (we are planning to see the models this weekend). Do you know the expected delivery date of your home?

Old 01-11-2008, 08:38 PM

67 posts, read 248,041 times
My husband and I are getting a Ryan Home built in Barnegat , Ocean County. We signed
the contract in the middle of June. We will be closing in about 12 days. I know it's not the same dev. But Ryan Homes has 4 different dev in Barnegat. In June our house was the second to get started but there is about 7 all finishing up. I guess they built about 120 homes in the past 7 months. Good luck with your new home!

Old 01-12-2008, 07:14 AM

Default Christopher Estates

We signed the agreement in July last year and are expected to close end of this month. When we signed up, the land was not yet developed. With us, they have kept up with their promised dates. Good Luck with your home purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullenerin View Post
My husband and I are thinking about Christopher Estates (we are planning to see the models this weekend). Do you know the expected delivery date of your home?

Old 01-24-2008, 01:04 PM

4 posts, read 18,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_07 View Post
We signed the agreement in July last year and are expected to close end of this month. When we signed up, the land was not yet developed. With us, they have kept up with their promised dates. Good Luck with your home purchase.
Hi kitty_07,

Thank you so much for your reply. I hope that your closing went well! We haven't made it down to see the models yet but I was wondering if they gave you an idea of the estimated taxes? We are interested in the Savoy model.

Thanks!

Old 04-03-2008, 08:12 AM

1 posts, read 2,386 times
Default Homes for sale at Christopher Estates?

Does anyone know if there are still houses for sale at Christopher Estates? The homes look great! I pass them every morning enroute to my daughter's nursery school. We would be interested in one of the smaller models -- I think they call it the Savoy... Good luck to all who made the plunge... neighborhood is shaping up nicely! Also has anyone found out what elementary school the kids from Christopher will attend?

Old 04-05-2008, 09:30 AM

3 posts, read 18,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvitella View Post
Does anyone know if there are still houses for sale at Christopher Estates? The homes look great! I pass them every morning enroute to my daughter's nursery school. We would be interested in one of the smaller models -- I think they call it the Savoy... Good luck to all who made the plunge... neighborhood is shaping up nicely! Also has anyone found out what elementary school the kids from Christopher will attend?
They are all sold. Sorry.

Liz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey